Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
she will be always the MANIPULATER...She was ,is and will be...and this serial is about that manipulation and nothing else...๐Ÿ˜ฒ
abracadabra810 thumbnail
what is wrong with KHushi??? grrr :(
Originally posted by: innocentgreen

i can understand khushi coz she was always like that but anjali she is totally blind, deaf all in snake's love. Beyond him she can't see anything ,pathetic woman.

How come Khushi is like that. She is same witty girl who tried to expose Shyam right?? She should know that snake better than Arnav...
rosystar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
is that so!!!! How can she do it...and khushi!!! i expected her to do something like that..but still i feel bad...when is she going to learn the true colours of shyam..
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: newyork2012

I realized it long back...But as mother even animals cry for their baby longer than her...But she is worse than that...had kar di yaar...๐Ÿ˜ก

Words and adjectives wont be enough to describe delusional, sick, pathetic, dumb, selfish, blackmailer that this woman is๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by: rainaluvBS

i don't recognize this show any more.

Seriously...Me too...
Su_Somerholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel like kicking myself for thinking that this woman is dumb!! Oh no! She is the smartest of them all..the biggest manipulator, the most conniving one! ๐Ÿ˜ก

I think my hatred for her has finally exceeded my hatred for Shyam! 
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shes a damn good manipulator..onscreen ,off screen both๐Ÿ˜‰
chowna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Look at the plus [point Khushi and Arnav had a conversation thought they were poles apart in that

but finally khushi said if u think u r right then that fine so atleast both but theire respective opinions in fron of each other and talked though in anger but atleast he made it clear he doesnt trust

Though i feel Khushi character wa sruined but then look at it she always has a heart with wiht she thinks first she saw on face value yesterday Shyam and made a decission .

Anjali u manipulate u r brother hope one day u realise what u yourself asked for

im happy it was anjali who with dadi told him to get Shyam back Khusi also di but the she supported Arnav

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -lovestory-

shes a damn good manipulator..onscreen ,off screen both๐Ÿ˜‰

I amen to that ๐Ÿ˜†