Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Hated DADI!!!!!!!Khushi????

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hated dadi throught the whole scene...Hated more when she said "musibat" and then looked at khushi...The whole parivaar is against her thoughts...and even then she is making her point of bringing him in...

I tht oly dadi has gone mad...but no CV's gave a googly by showing even khushi doing the same thing...Even i wanted to ask "Are u Kidding Me KHUSHI"...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah,... i was amazed with her response
did she forget that shyam tried to kill arnav????
she wants to bring him back...😕
unless they have found a way to transplant personality... its impossible for him to change sooo fast
rockingcouple12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
But later she agreed na... By saying arnav that if you think shyam hasnt changed he may not ..so she is not the one to bring shyam back😊
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What was Khushi saying? what did she ask Arnav???
don't tell me to bring back Shyam??? They can't kill Khushi's character more than this🤢
-Viji- thumbnail
Originally posted by: *mad*

yeah,... i was amazed with her response
did she forget that shyam tried to kill arnav????
she wants to bring him back...😕
unless they have found a way to transplant personality... its impossible for him to change sooo fast

thats wat...even i was thinking...But ya after that when Arnav tld her no...she accepted it...but dunno still i think thy wil hav an arguement over that again...
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah I was amazed my Kushi's respond!! I too like ask Are You KIDDING US KUSHI!!!
-Viji- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraaK

What was Khushi saying? what did she ask Arnav???
don't tell me to bring back Shyam??? They can't kill Khushi's character more than this🤢

Khushi asked him to bring back shyam oly...but then arnav explained to her that it can never happen...then she tld okay...if u dnt want...then i wont talk abt this again 
vishali990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya i also want 2 ask dis ques...
balav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Are the writers/directors/cvs going to spoil Khushi's character too and make her as dumb as Anjali.
In that case nobody can save the serial anymore. Actually Khushi was the one most affected by the  shyam. Arnav had only one evidence of shyam ( Terrace scene and his encounter with shyam afterwards) being unfaithful to his wife and a lust for khushi, But Arnav fully believed Khushi
on hearing the facts abt the deadly kidnap and the altering of the will eventhough Khushi has lost all the solid eveidences gathered by her and shyam during kidnap. Also she actually hear shyam
saying to her that he would definetely kill Arnav, bcoz now that he heard from Khushi that she loves Arnav the most, he declared that he would not allow others to get whatever he himself has lost.
So the creepwa tied her hands legs and left her alone on the road near the slope of themountain
Has khushi forgetten all these. If she really cares for Arnav and anjali's life she would not have requested arnav to allow Shyam inside RM.
207shikha thumbnail
LOL even i was asking the same question "are you kidding me..??? like seriously.!