Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 5th September 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 9)

dlip IF-Dazzler
dlip
dlip

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

It felt nice to see A happy and looking forwards.She did not require DS s directions today.She prepared Halwa for the Sekhars.

Jagya is really showing us a horror film.I just feel scared to think how low he is going to sink.When he has come to apologise why did he have to lie? What did he think he was getting by lying?The way he is going down with each passing day it looks like he is trying to reach for the bottom of the bottomless pit he has fallen into.

I am glad Bhairon and DS threw him out.DS did not fail me.

Pre- cap - Jagya has not learnt his lesson. He thinks A will listen to him.What is it with her sixth sense?Does it sense only danger?

The way he is achieving new 'lows' , I fear it may lead to a 'mother-India' or 'Shakti' film scenario?

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Eevryone is arguing abt Anadi feeling Jughead's presence, it very simple, Anandi is Padme and Jughead is Anakin, so she feels the dark side.LOL

May the force be with the Jedi Shiv to overcome Jughead the Sith.Tongue

Coming to episode, Jughead *shakeshead* never learns, what a loser!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SiriuslySujalAnjanaYYZ

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fuzzyface

Eevryone is arguing abt Anadi feeling Jughead's presence, it very simple, Anandi is Padme and Jughead is Anakin, so she feels the dark side.LOL

May the force be with the Jedi Shiv to overcome Jughead the Sith.Tongue

Coming to episode, Jughead *shakeshead* never learns, what a loser!

ROFL ROFL ROFL Awesome!

I thought this was a great epi. Watched the first telecast and the repeat Star Some comments from my side:

1. I really did not understand why Jagya had to lie about the sagai thing Confused My first thought was that he was trying to garner sympathy through some weird "You're getting her engaged and you didn't even bother to tell me! Ouch" ploy. But then he claimed it was because he didn't want to hurt them Confused Ummm, I think they were more hurt by your pointless dishonesty marring your claims to repentance? Anyway, I just thought that bit was weird.

2. The scene between Gehna and Dadisa really made me happy Big smile Loved the way DS admitted how Shiv had made her realise the importance of trusting her daughters and daughters-in-law. It just brought such a smile to my face. Gehna was so taken aback being suddenly asked for her opinion like that LOL And Surekha ji was simply fabulous Clap Overally, it was a nice, happy, light-hearted scene Smile Reminded me of those episodes where Anandi was running that school for women... I loved those episodes, 'cause they were just so happy and always made me smile Big smile

3. I love how they make the characters in BV 3-dimensional. In a lot of serials, everyone in the family will have the same sort of reaction to an antagonist or grey character. Whereas here Bhairon reacted to Jagya with hatred and Dadisa with quiet disappointment. I dunno why, but I felt that that added to the scene... that they weren't all instantly and universally just like, "Get the heck out!".

4. Call me a softie, but I actually felt sorry for Jagya Ouch He looked so pitiful! I had tears in my eyes when he walked past the line of the 4 family members outside the haveli. Kudos to Shashank, king of facial expressions Clap Back to Jagya... I think we've reached a stage where it's difficult to tell morally if he deserves more punishment than this or not. I reckon the Singhs could have heard him out and given him one shot at redemption. Then again, he didn't start things off too well by lying to them about the sagai, and they have Anandi to consider (not wanting Jags anywhere near her), and I also feel that them forgiving him yesterday would have somehow been too easy on him. So I'm really in two minds about this whole issue. Overall, I think he needed this to show him that his family members, particularly Dadisa, aren't the same people he once knew. I hope seeing the difference between the Dadisa he dreamed about and the Dadisa he actually met is an eye-opener to him... though it seems like it won't be given that he's walking along grumbling that no-one listened to him and shamelessly looking for Anandi to help him (despite earlier telling his family that he didn't want to come in the way of her khushi and that that's why he'd left the engagement without showing himself... clearly now her khushi is not a priority to him Dead Angry). Anyway, FANTASTIC acting from Shashank, Surekha ji and Anup Soni. Kya baat... kya baat... kya baat!!! Clap Clap Clap

5. YAY for Anandi a) not being around for the Jughead drama, and b) making halwa for her in-laws of her own accord!!! (though my mum and I were both like, "Will that small container be enough for them all?" LOL). Really looking forward to tomorrow's lunch. Cannot wait for the AnSh scenes... Shiv's smiles in the promo are truly adorable. Hayeee Embarrassed /lattoo Naz

6. LOVED the precap, with Jags about to run towards Anandi and then seeing Shiv and stopping like he's been hit in the face. That was such a priceless expression LOL Again, Shanky is amazing Clap
desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Seems like Anandi and DS has JTD ( Jagiya Tracking Device) installed into their system.  So they can sense Jagiya 's presence and take action before he does anymore damage.   Anandi should tell Shiv to drive as fast as he can before Jagiya reaches Anandi and talks to her.   

desi5555 Groupbie
desi5555
desi5555

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

Excellent work by all in the Haveli ! A vintage episode after simply ages. How  I loved seeing only the family in the hall and discussing planning things as they used to do earlier but with a kinder, more open DS !! Day DreamingHeart Hai - I was in BV heaven for sure !!

Bechara Jagya ! kya muhurat chun ke aaya. No Anandi or Sumi to even listen to his defence or give him soulful-I-feel-so-bad-for-you looks and bolster his himmat. Liquid courage - typically deserts in the morning, I guess he still needs to learn that. And so, he used his final defence - Oh!-I-didn't-know !! - You-never-told-me !! You-never called-me/informed me !!!

But DS caught him out and she - who could have been the only one to atleast hear him out - even she got disgusted enough to let him get thrown out. Felt so sad for DS !

Excellent work by Shashank ! He deserves the best Telly Actor Award for this year ! He truly does. He is amazing. His pained, red eyes, burning with humiliation and pain when he finally walked away - my heart bled for him then. Was just so glad Anandi was not there to stop him.

Honestly - I have had enough of her doleful face when J is around and was really really glad Jagya met them without Anandi. This episode was much needed and may have come sooner if Anandi hadn't butted in a couple of times earlier.

Agreed.  If Anandi has supported her bapusa and DS this day would have come a lot sooner.. In a way Anandi was insulting her bapusa and DS by giving numerous chances to Jagiya and even Gauri

Edited by desi5555 - 06 September 2012 at 2:26am

Go to top