Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 5th September 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 8)

--XxNusheenxX-- Senior Member
--XxNusheenxX--
--XxNusheenxX--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

padma_17 IF-Dazzler
padma_17
padma_17

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update...
i hope anandi doesnt complicate things with shiv coz he is such a nice guy...

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Aap log kyun Anandi ko badnaam kar rahe hai... uske liye J, G, aur lately Shiv bhi hai with his night dates that only ganvwale get to see not the audienceROFLROFL

Anandi khud apnaney ka faisla kiya hai aab Shekhars ko...uske liye aab J paraya problem hai jisme uski koi dilchaspi nahi hai.  Aur toh aur uski saath uska chipko bodyguard hai jisse Ghadesar darte hai.  Shivji agar Jagya ko aankhan bhi maara toh Jagya ka bache kuche kapde bhi khud Jaistar ki meeti mein samma jayegaEvil Smile

@bold: ROFLROFLROFL I so agree with you Anjana. Did you see in the precap how he was frantically running towards A after seeing her at the school and his mastani chal came to a shocking halt as soon as he saw Shiv. There after there was only terror on his face ROFLROFL. Even at the engagement the only thing he remembered about Shiv was how he was beaten up by him. He will not have the guts to be anywhere around A when her body guard is around her. Shiv's proving to be a Jagya repellent for A. ROFL I am now waiting to see the whole scene tomorrow.

Edited by andv - 05 September 2012 at 5:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555poiu123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
@Anita - yes...Ghadesar reminded me of a bird going splat on a window when he saw ShivROFLROFLROFL  What's G's expression - uske "hawaien udgaye"LOL  

B4 shiv there was only J slapping sessions...Shiv upped the standard...now people throw him on the ground and/or peet himBig smile  

As for his reaction in precap and on sagaai ke din, its basic self preservation...Btwn K, B & B, plus new Kawarsa, and Jaitsarwasis...he was guaranteed a hospital stay if he gave actually darshaan.  Deep down J knows that Collector is powerful adversary on numerous levels:
1. Collector in India is not a khane ke khichdi position...he experienced a bit-o-that during his night in jail
2. His family respects Shiv and this was apparent to him both from  B & DS ki reaction at the Police Station and his family's interaction with S  on Sagaai day itself;
3. Shiv obviously cares about Anandi and if Shiv was willing to beat the crap outta him over a sabziwala toh what he will do to J over his honewali?Evil Smile

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 05 September 2012 at 6:13pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvhookedonlinebuddy75adi2512aparnauma

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

@Anita - yes...Ghadesar reminded me of a bird going splat on a window when he saw ShivROFLROFLROFL  What's G's expression - uske "hawaien udgaye"LOL  

B4 shiv there was only J slapping sessions...Shiv upped the standard...now people throw him on the ground and/or peet himBig smile  

As for his reaction in precap and on sagaai ke din, its basic self preservation...Btwn K, B & B, plus new Kawarsa, and Jaitsarwasis...he was guaranteed a hospital stay if he gave actually darshaan.  Deep down J knows that Collector is powerful adversary on numerous levels:
1. Collector in India is not a khane ke khichdi position...he experienced a bit-o-that during his night in jail
2. His family respects Shiv and this was apparent to him both from  B & DS ki reaction at the Police Station and his family's interaction with S  on Sagaai day itself;
3. Shiv obviously cares about Anandi and if Shiv was willing to beat the crap outta him over a sabziwala toh what he will do to J over his honewali?Evil Smile

Ghadesar sounds more apt for J now that the Singhs have their new laadesar WinkLOL

@Bold that's probably also why Bhairav mentioned today that this AS marriage is going to change a lot of things in their life. Just like a man true to his word that he is, he upgraded his J peeting session too LOL

I would also like to see one day hopefully G's chehere ki hawayian udaoing due Shiv's dose. that will seal the deal with this trouble maker couple not being any where around A. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

Content Removed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvhookedadi2512AnjanaYYZ

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Excellent work by all in the Haveli ! A vintage episode after simply ages. How  I loved seeing only the family in the hall and discussing planning things as they used to do earlier but with a kinder, more open DS !! Day DreamingHeart Hai - I was in BV heaven for sure !!

Bechara Jagya ! kya muhurat chun ke aaya. No Anandi or Sumi to even listen to his defence or give him soulful-I-feel-so-bad-for-you looks and bolster his himmat. Liquid courage - typically deserts in the morning, I guess he still needs to learn that. And so, he used his final defence - Oh!-I-didn't-know !! - You-never-told-me !! You-never called-me/informed me !!!

But DS caught him out and she - who could have been the only one to atleast hear him out - even she got disgusted enough to let him get thrown out. Felt so sad for DS !

Excellent work by Shashank ! He deserves the best Telly Actor Award for this year ! He truly does. He is amazing. His pained, red eyes, burning with humiliation and pain when he finally walked away - my heart bled for him then. Was just so glad Anandi was not there to stop him.

Honestly - I have had enough of her doleful face when J is around and was really really glad Jagya met them without Anandi. This episode was much needed and may have come sooner if Anandi hadn't butted in a couple of times earlier.

Edited by hooked - 05 September 2012 at 9:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555andvsreevaskpoiu123samvi.

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Thank you ... it was a great episode.

Go to top