Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 5th September 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 7)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@Mahi - haathi ke daant khane ke aur dikhne ke alag hote hai... ussi tarah, Bodygaurd nazre chura lehte hai par hota wahi hai jo Shivji chaatah hai:
1. Woh shaadi karna chaatah... Bhago ne Anandi ki vardhan de diya Shivji ko bin miley;

2. Shiv pre-shaadi romance ke liye waqt chaatah, aab pandit ne woh muraad grant kardiya;

3. Aur jab woh chaatah ki Anandi usse dil se shikare...aab woh iccha bhi jald pura hojayga

Jaitsarwasio ko lagtah hai Sarpanch Bitiya in-charge hai, par pants assaal mein Collector hi pehente!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 05 September 2012 at 4:08pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555sdk10lavyandvdliphookedonlinebuddy75adi2512dixie123aparnauma

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL

criusly Anjana...U... u/stand Shiv's character to the T...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

purvim Goldie
purvim
purvim

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sahan

Aaj Jagya ko ghar se nikal diya aaj tak use apni galtio ka ehesas nahi hua hai isi liye ab use apne gharwalo pe gussa aayega lekin shiv ko Anandi ke sath dekhkar use jalan bhi hogi aur Anandi pe use adhikar ki bhavna bhi hogi ismein khas kar ke use yeh lagega ki Anandi ko usne chhod diya tha lekin shiv ne use pasand kar liya hai lekin ab woh yeh bhi janta hai Anandi mein kuchh khas hai jisse shiv ka Anandi ke liye pyaar ko woh ber nahi paayega aur isi jalan ki wajah se woh shiv ko harm karne ki koshish karega lekin ab Shiv ko mushkeli o se bachatein bachatein Anandi Shiv ko pyar karne lagegi aur jab use pata chalega ki Jagya is sab ke pichhe hai tab woh khud ek din ekraar kar legi ki woh Shiv se pyaar karti hai jagya se nahin. Rahi Jagya ki baat to aaj tak use gouri ka pyar aur nafrat dekha hai par Anandi se jo pyaar use milta tha woh chhutne ka dard bhara gussa bhi jagya mein shaamil ho jaayega jo uski ziddi ban jaayegi Anandi ko wapas paane ke liye.
Haan di sahi kaha aapne. jagya ke sath jo hua usse use such ka pata chala hai par ego to gaya nahi hai naa. uska
1st) ego-jis ladki ko usne chhod diya tha us ladki ko kisi aurne pasand kar liya uska ego
2nd)ego jis ladki ko khud ne chhod diya woh ladki zindgi mein aage badh gayi uska ego
3rd) khud ke ghar se uske ghar walo ne uski baat nahi suni uska ego
4th) gaunwalo ke samne uske ghar walo ne use ghar ke baahar phenk diya uska ego
5th) jis Aadmi se uski kabhi pitai hui thi ,jis aadmi ke haatho se woh jailyaatra karke aaya tha wohi insaan uski paheli biwi se shaadi karne jaa raha hai uska ego

aur aise to kahin ego abhi jagya mein baaki hai

Edited by purvim - 05 September 2012 at 1:37pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andvpoiu123AnjanaYYZ

champakseth Newbie
champakseth
champakseth

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Today's precap is making me nervous. I do not want Anandi to help Jagya. Ye Jagya to uska lunch bhi kharab karne wala hai aise lagta hai. Shiv gadi start karega aur Anandi ko Jagya dikhayi dega aur fir Shiv ke ghar jakar Anandi udas, nervous, jagya in halat me kaise, kyu aya hai. She ll be lost in thoughts all the time at shiv's place. Again CM will get a chance to say something against AnSh marriage. Huh Sleepy
Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the WU, Illaryia! Smile

Anu-Reddy IF-Sizzlerz
Anu-Reddy
Anu-Reddy

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Smile.

I cant stop myself from appreciating the great acting talent BV has. Today I just loveddd the episode inspite of less Anandi and no Shiv LOL.  It was just amazing. Starting from yesterday when Jagya had  DS in his dreams asking him to come back to haveli to , today's Dor song... amazing scenesClap. Surekha ji , now what to tell of her. The episode where she proposed Anandi's marriage to Shiv  was the one I watched the most ...may be around 30-40 times, just in awe of her wonderful expressions through outDay Dreaming. That's how much i adore her work and today has been no less.

Bhairon , what an amazing man he is. He stuck to his ground, his belief and his decisions. Anandi is his daughter and his once-upon-a-son Jagya, a bahar wala who is trying to hinder his daughter's marriage... what else can be said abt this character. He is just too good Clap. He knew how wrong his ex-son has been and how this is the only way he could somehow correct the mistakes that's been going on ... Anandi's doosri shaadi. He will leave no stone unturned in seeing Anandi happy in her new Sasural and today was just a glimpse of it. He threw his one and only son out of his house...just to make sure his daughter is happy.

Coming to Jagya, i srsly dont understand the need for his lie... he is just habitual of lying thats all i guess. He came to repent his mistakes and does what?...more mistakes LOL. Some ppl never learn, do they?. Anyways whats even more shocking is the way he thinks of Anandi as his way to get to the house back. I mean srsly can anyone be more selfish than that guy?. On one hand he says he wants Anandi to have all the happiness and then in the next min he goes looking for Anandi so that he can get back to the house. But did he even think what Anandi's new sasural wale would do if they get to see her Ex husband back at Singh mansion?. What would Anandi's fiance do if he sees him there?. Nah , comeon arent we expecting too much from this selfish guy who thinks nothing beyond himself?. Iam amazed after the bhaboot chidko mission he has the guts to face Anandi and ask her help in getting back to the mansion LOL

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 05 September 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

priya_reddypurvimandvpoiu123samvi.hookeddliponlinebuddy75aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

Mikey21 Senior Member
Mikey21
Mikey21

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Anandi akeli hogi tabhi jagya bat karega.
mannat27 Goldie
mannat27
mannat27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

I hope Jagya does not damage Anandi and Shiv's relation now.  I really want Anandi and Shiv to be together.

Go to top