Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 5th September 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 6)

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
@Anita ...right this is BV so we can expect the unexpectedLOL right now everyone is expecting Anandi will help Jagaya but i really want the other way ...let him get the forgiveness and acceptance from his family on his own without any lecture from Anandi anywhere to singhs ...the family has shown him today his usual emotional way  won't work for their forgiveness sitting in their feet and they will forgive him ...never ...so Anandi too should move out of this matter ..she should keep stone on her kind heart and her bond with him and let this guy stand on his feet ...and earn things for him without anyone's support ...and if she has made a decision to move out of his life so be it ...let him move on too... give him some time and space so he accepts this fact properly his and Anandi's relation is over if she kept hanging on to him helping him everywhere being his support then he will go no where but keep hanging on to Anandi...i am not saying break every bond with him  she can recontinue her childhood friendship with him but after some time ...please now leave him alone on his own it will be better for both of them especially for Jagaya it is very much required ..Anandi is moving on but Jagaya will be lingered in the past...if Anandi wants his welfare so first let him come out of his past too for that leave him alone 

Edited by mahi12 - 05 September 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sbadamsdk10AbhiAniandvJan50MisseshahookedSuchi-dixie123AnjanaYYZ

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Illyria..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvMisseshahookedSuchi-aparnauma

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Thanks a million for the superb update of the superb episode. Loved the way Bairon and DS showed the door to J. I have never hated J so much as today. He does not have a ounce of self respect or pride. After being shown thevdoorbhevshould have left Jaitsar. Why is he going to A when A  and Shiv are about to have some good times. I was looking forward to their meeting and her halwa making every body , specially Shiv very happy.
I hope A tells him to get lost. I don't want see J slapped again by Shiv. I am feeling too embarrassed at these scenes. Comon J , don't lose your last bit of dignity for the comfort of Haveli. For that you have to do penance.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvMissesha

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
 I @perseus,
A not ready to accept J back? LOLhope his luck is good nough today that he will not be beaten blue and red by Shiv, and A does not spit on him.LOLReal shit head, why does he not get it that no body wants to see him?
I want J to have a good life. But notbatbthe mercy of A and his haveli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10

bhavi_shiv Senior Member
bhavi_shiv
bhavi_shiv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for rhe update poor jagya kya halat ho gayi usd bichare ki atleast usko koi kapde to de do aur thode paise ...cant wait for tomm...
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Aap log kyun Anandi ko badnaam kar rahe hai... uske liye J, G, aur lately Shiv bhi hai with his night dates that only ganvwale get to see not the audienceROFLROFL

Anandi khud apnaney ka faisla kiya hai aab Shekhars ko...uske liye aab J paraya problem hai jisme uski koi dilchaspi nahi hai.  Aur toh aur uski saath uski chipko bodyguard hai jisse Ghadesar darte hai.  Shivji agar Jagya ko aankhen bhi maara toh Jagya ka bache kuche kapde bhi khud Jaistar ki meeti mein samma jayegaEvil Smile

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 05 September 2012 at 6:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvdixie123

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
@Anjana...Anandi ko badnaam na karen tou kya karen because she is the boss here  ...Anandi ka bodyguard khud Anandi sai darta hai...Anandi nai ek ghussay mein ghoori mari ..bodayguard will be in bechara mode again ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

andvMisseshahookeddixie123

Go to top