Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 5th September 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 5)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Juls!

Jagya's losergiri truly knows NO bounds...AGAIN he lied...and I just LOVED the knowing look DS gave him when he pretended like he didn't know about Anandi's engagement...and on top of that he lies AGAIN saying he lied cuz he didn't want the family to feel bad about his presence there...LMFAO...DISGUSTING this guy is...a pitiable excuse for a human being.

There is still NO REAL REMORSE in this guy...he's busy indulging in self-pity and EXPECTING easy forgiveness after the YEARS of pain he gave his family...and what b.s he was spouting..."Anandi ki nayi zindagi shuru ho rahi hai aur main usmein koi adchan nahin aane dunga"...yeah right...he just spouts lies when he feels they will get him somewhere...does he REALLY wish for Anandi to move on? Nopee...especially when he's going through his worst phase...he will feel even more ENTITLED to Anandi now thinking she's the only person he can emotionally blackmail enough to get back into the good graces of the family...loser#1 this guy is.

Loved Bhairon's firmness today in not melting one bit...DS was colder towards Jagya in the beginning but seemed to get more emotional after finally seeing him thrown out...either ways still glad to see that no one in the family melted easily.

Hope tomorrow has some good Shiv-Anandi scenes apart from this lame Jagya drama and Anandi's internal Jagya radar going into overdrive.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

desi5555sbadamsdk10AbhiAniandvMisseshaprachuryadliphookedSuchi-dixie123AnjanaYYZaparnauma

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I loved that the villagers saw that the family PUSHED jagya out...

so this means there is no entry for Jagya in that house ever and they all know that the family is serious about getting Anandi married to shiv with full sincerity 

I loved Gehna was angry at him.. he insulted her when Gehna questioned Gauri. He said to show tameez to her.. 

Insulted EVeryone! they did so much for jagya and he didn't give a crap for them

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07sdk10andvAbhiAnidliphookedMisseshaprachuryaAnjanaYYZAreYaar

BriGhtNeSBeAutY Senior Member
BriGhtNeSBeAutY
BriGhtNeSBeAutY

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

btw many here  might disagree with me ...i don't Anandi to push her leg in this matter much please let this guy come out of her palo...from childhood till now its only Anandi who is passage of communication between him and his family ..from his career to everything its only Anandi who mostly use to convince everyone ...i must say there is a  lot of communication gap between Jagaya and his family ...he doesn't understand his family ..family sorry to say also doesn't understand him much ...they have given him lots of love but really not understandable towards him much and right now Anandi holds no relation to him and it will be better if she let this matter be in him and his family ...otherwise in my opinion she 'll encouraging in him  she still loves him Confusedand that will be more gadbad ghotalaConfused

I agree Mahi and I think most of them don't want Anandi interfering here again. Jagya has to rise and become a good human being on his own. Only then will he respected and can win the trust of his family back. I hope the CVs show it that way. That is the way forward for Jagya's character.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10AbhiAniandvMisseshamahi12Suchi-AnjanaYYZAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

I loved that the villagers saw that the family PUSHED jagya out...

so this means there is no entry for Jagya in that house ever and they all know that the family is serious about getting Anandi married to shiv with full sincerity 

I loved Gehna was angry at him.. he insulted her when Gehna questioned Gauri. He said to show tameez to her.. 

Insulted EVeryone! they did so much for jagya and he didn't give a crap for them

Yes, the family is deffo fully invested in marrying Anandi to Shiv...the opening scenes b/w DS and Gehna showed that very well given just how much chaav DS has in doing all she can for Anandi now.

And Jagya still has a LOT he needs to bear for all he's done to his family that loved him so much...insulted anyone and everyone...he's looking more pathetic by the minute...and yes the public humiliation was awesome...that is what pinches Jagya the most...ki gaaon ki sab logon ne dekha...this is what he deserves...loser kahin ka.

sbadamsdk10AbhiAniandvprachuryaSuchi-AnjanaYYZaparnauma

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
the thing is... his look he still feels self pity no remorse... 

When he yells at the people who threw money, he said I am a doctor , I have a hospital... ( i mean he has that hospital cause Bhairav built it for him, not his own kamayi)

He cares only about his ego and nothing else.

Gauri is much better than him. At least she is true to her profession. Though she is selfish but did not hurt her family members .. just outsiders.. 

LIke basant once said, you can cheat outsiders but those who cheat his own family what kind of person is that ( this was said when the locket truth came out)

=

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07sdk10andvAbhiAnidliphookedAnjanaYYZ

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

btw many here  might disagree with me ...i don't Anandi to push her leg in this matter much please let this guy come out of her palo...from childhood till now its only Anandi who is passage of communication between him and his family ..from his career to everything its only Anandi who mostly use to convince everyone ...i must say there is a  lot of communication gap between Jagaya and his family ...he doesn't understand his family ..family sorry to say also doesn't understand him much ...they have given him lots of love but really not understandable towards him much and right now Anandi holds no relation to him and it will be better if she let this matter be in him and his family ...otherwise in my opinion she 'll encouraging in him  she still loves him Confusedand that will be more gadbad ghotalaConfused

I agree with you Mahi, I also don't want A to interfere any more in J's business. J has neither respected the relationship of friendship, nor spouse nor well wisher but has only used these bonds to fulfill his selfish causes. She needs to put an end to this sply now that she is getting married. J cannot keep running to her all the time with his sorry stories and try to get solace through her. Let him develop a spine and work hard to get his forgiveness. He and his loud mouth have worked very hard to bring all kind of disharmony in the life of the Singhs and A so him asking for forgiveness is far from being a cake walk.

But this is BV so we can expect the unexpected too. Dead

sdk10AbhiAnihookedMisseshamahi12onlinebuddy75dixie123aparnauma

jane_krittzz... IF-Rockerz
jane_krittzz...
jane_krittzz...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update !

Go to top