Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV 5th September 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE (Page 4)

AbhiAni Goldie
AbhiAni
AbhiAni

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
thanks for the the updateBig smile

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
It felt nice to see A happy and looking forwards.She did not require DS s directions today.She prepared Halwa for the Sekhars.

Jagya is really showing us a horror film.I just feel scared to think how low he is going to sink.When he has come to apologise why did he have to lie? What did he think he was getting by lying?The way he is going down with each passing day it looks like he is trying to reach for the bottom of the bottomless pit he has fallen into.

I am glad Bhairon and DS threw him out.DS did not fail me.

Pre- cap - Jagya has not learnt his lesson. He thinks A will listen to him.What is it with her sixth sense?Does it sense only danger?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nithi07brick_redsdk10andvmocking_birdAbhiAnidliphookedMisseshaprachuryaAnjanaYYZ

andv Goldie
andv
andv

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vamita

I am thinking about what will Anandi do, when Jagya finally comes before her...!

I think Vamita, A will help J at least by making the Singhs lend a ear to him. In her place that will be the right thing to do, after all he is their son. I just hope A doesn't do anything beyond this or advocate for him to be taken back, coz after all what has happened, the divorce and her engagement to Shiv, she should not have anything to do with him and not interfere in his matters.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10chitra11vamitaMisseshafastforwarddixie123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Great episode !

Anandi finally smiling and feeling shy about Shiv ! Here, Anandi is making halwa for Shiv and there Shiv is getting Jalebis for Anandi.. Sach mein kya pyaar hai ! LOL

I love DS too much. She is even taking Gehna's opinion for the cards ! Shiv ka itna jadoo chal gaya DS par !LOL  DS has changed so much toh naam bulana kya cheez hai ! She probably will suggest herself to Anandi to stop calling him collector sahab !!

Oh and Sumi is going to be there for the wedding.. That's great !

Oh Wow ! Jagya starts his redemption journey with yet another lie ! Yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudrega !  Thank GOd ! Jagya says he does not want to interfere in Anandi's life. You better not. Stay away from her and Anandi please please you don't try to help him. Let him do whatever he wants on his own.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11brick_redsdk10mocking_birdandvlavyAbhiAnidlipMisseshaprachuryahookedfastforwardaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thanks dear. Beautiful update.
timepass Goldie
timepass
timepass

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. It was a good epi and loved everyone's acting Smile

Precap...does it hold any promise...Will Jagya get to talk with Anandi??? OMG...I am tuning and twisting what would happen if Jagya and Anandi get to talk with each other???

I think Shiv will see him after Anandi leaves from there...Shiv will bring him to circuit house and give him clothes and food...bhikari kahi kaaROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redsdk10mocking_birdandvMisseshaprachuryahookedaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

Bidaaifan09 Senior Member
Bidaaifan09
Bidaaifan09

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update and the precap I do not think its her 6th sense but the wind carried his voice to her ears because she might have heard him call her name and that is why she whispered her name like she couldnt believe that she is hearing his voice calling her name. As for how she will react that is a tough one for me to speculate about. I think that she might for humanity sake help him by having the family hear him out but I think that other then that she wont and we still have Gauri's baby news to think about and how that adds to the equation.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvMisseshaaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
if Jagaya thinks Anandi can help him ..can be his  entry ticket in house i am not surprised by it because this is what Anandi has been doing for so long ...family rejected him but she kept on supporting him from money to everything she was supporting him ..recent bail from jail ..so what she has been doing for him for so long this is what he expects from her no one will listen to him but she will at every cost  and if he said he want to meet Anandi before because her forgiveness can get him other's forgiveness ..his thinking must be because everyone is angry on him because he did wrong with Anandi

i think with his lie about Anandi's engagement  what he was trying to prove that he didn' t come before and saw everything so that family won't  think he came with intention to interfere in Anandi's life  but this lie back fired on him and he landed himself in deep trouble  because he didn't know dadisaa saw him and he forgot his shoes in haveli...hmm he is really not in right frame of mind yet seeing his condition he seems to me  going to land in mental asylum soonConfused

btw many here  might disagree with me ...but i don't want  Anandi to push her leg in this matter much please let this guy come out of her palo...from childhood till now its only Anandi who is the passage of communication between him and his family ..from his career to everything its only Anandi who mostly use to convince everyone ...i must say there is a  lot of communication gap between Jagaya and his family ...he doesn't understand his family ..family sorry to say also doesn't understand him much ...they have given him lots of love but really not understandable towards him much and right now Anandi holds no relation to him and it will be better if she let this matter be in him and his family ...otherwise in my opinion she 'll be encouraging in him  she still loves him Confusedand that will be more gadbad ghotalaConfused

Edited by mahi12 - 05 September 2012 at 12:04pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sdk10andvMisseshahookedpoiu123dixie123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

Go to top