Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lavy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update. I just could not stop thinking during the whole serial about Jagya's state. someone give him a place to shower and a new piece of cloth already! How long has he been roaming like this!  :)
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Forgot to mention, I loved our changed Ds and her appreciation for bahu-betiyan 👏
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Tomorrow entire epi will be dedicated to Ansh and lunch. Let's see if A meets J and i think that will come on Friday
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks
jagya lied again , he can never change.
Wat a pleasure to watch jagya in this state.he should suffer evev more.
Uski suffering to abhi shuru hui hai.
Loved Bharion and Ds today.

I don't get Anandi's sensing jagya ,her feeling fot jagya is beyond understanding.
I jusr hope Anandi doesn't help him and take him haveli.
I so want Anandi ignores jagya.
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update

The marriage is not going to be a simple affair after all now. Every one is going to do their bit in the village and ultimately make it a grand occasion.

Any word of appreciation would be less for Shashank's acting. He is so natural and never over does his emotions. The Singh's are veterans hence their tremendous acting skills are well known.

Coming to the episode. J is such a hopeless case. What can be expected from him, he doesn't know to apologize after all. Its such an uncommon phenomenon of his life. Blaming and lying come naturally to him, its just second nature. He comes to apologize and to show how sorry he is about his bad behavior, his lies, his cheating and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is a lie 🤢. Liked what DS said, Kidhar tho teher ja. He is talking about coming back only on the trust he has on DS, but that trust is long gone J. Where was your sympathy for them when that manner less loudspeaker who you used to tag along insulted and misbehaved with every member of your family? You could not take a word against her and instead shouted back at these people who have loved you all along. Why should they sympathize with you now, why should they give you a chance to talk now? Your emotions are emotions and theirs?

He has the audacity to tell them that he has come to meet A. His dialogue after that,that he doesn't want to come in the way of A's happiness is a HUGE lie. If he really thought that way he would not come back to the haveli until A was married or go seeking for A. All that he still cares for is himself. The fact remains that he cannot see A with any one else and this has triggered his longing to get back to her all the more 🤢. I liked what Bhairav did to him. I feel if J would have not lied and used the right words, B would have not been this harsh with him. But for that he needs to know the meaning of being genuinely sorry and what the true meaning of repentance is. Unfortunately he is still trying to use A for his own selfish cause without caring how his presence is going to complicate her situation. J is far from repentance. 🤢
mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

"Thare mare rishton mein bharosa kahan se aaya??"

Well said Dadisa. This is exactly what I had expected from you. Make no mistake. There was this treatment coming for Jagya from the Singh family. Even after so much humiliation,Jagya does not forget his favorite occupation. To tell lies. And when he is caught red handed,he sees no escape and confesses. Jagdish Singh has not learnt any thing.

I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. But, the pauper makes no mistake to ensure that he is not to be resurrected. He has hit the nadir and wants to remain there. His sorry state of affairs are being witnessed by all. And his humiliation is complete. Now,his sufferings will begin.

All that he has done to Anandi,to the Singhs,to Gauri will come calling. And why not? There should not be any easy escape route. 

Repentance does not come easily to some people. They think by apologizing they will be able to wash away the sins committed. They only mouth the apology but,never can fathom the damage they did. I see this trait so clearly in Jagya.In order to prove his innocence,he takes the help of lies again.When will he learn? And if he does not learn,how will he repent?

My heartfelt thanks to Bhairon. He has shown that he is upright and just. Son's empty explanation does not pull wool over his eyes.He did no flip -flop and stood on his ground. That was expected of him,at least by me.

Surekha Sikrii ji. You have been awesome. The more I say about you,the less it sounds. There is no one in the telly world who can be compared with you. And Anoop Soni ji. Excellent portrayal of a father who has been wronged,misunderstood and denigrated by an ungrateful son and his too clever by half wife. 

There comes a time in everyone's life where your judgement should not be clouded by your emotions. Bharion has shown what it really means. 

Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: andv

He has the audacity to tell them that he has come to meet A. His dialogue after that,that he doesn't want to come in the way of A's happiness is a HUGE lie. If he really thought that way he would not come back to the haveli until A was married or go seeking for A. All that he still cares for is himself. The fact remains that he cannot see A with any one else and this has triggered his longing to get back to her all the more 🤢. I liked what Bhairav did to him. I feel if J would have not lied and used the right words, B would have not been this harsh with him. But for that he needs to know the meaning of being genuinely sorry and what the true meaning of repentance is. Unfortunately he is still trying to use A for his own selfish cause without caring how his presence is going to complicate her situation. J is far from repentance. 🤢

see he cares a damn abt anandi...baas she is an entry ticket...
uski sagai hogayee..his this act can bring any prob in her life..but y shud he care...🤢
singhs r so right...how can be a person so below standard🥱
yeh kavi badlega v??
i dont think so
he will stalk anandi now🤢?
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ...i absolutely don't know what to say ...😕what gadbad ghotala cvs are doing 😆but must say once again fantastic acting from Shashank ...

but i am happy AnSh marriage has reached on cards 😆...i'll be most relieved person on earth when this marriage will happen and story will move forward  ...right now to hang on this triangle of  Shiv Anandi Jagaya...which i guess now cvs are only keeping themselves in suspense because the day dying Bhago gave Anandi promise to marry shiv all this suspense was dead but still they are hanging on to it ...pata nahi when AnSh marriage will happen and the story will move forward 😕

vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am thinking about what will Anandi do, when Jagya finally comes before her...!

Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
andv thumbnail
@Khusi: he has not changed. Today's episode said it all. He is only back since he got a jolt from G and now wants a secure confortable life. He is very sure that A will be waiting for him and with his misconception that the Singhs will forgive him he was certain of a life back in place. Totally disgusting attitude. Now asking for forgivness suits his cause so he is doing it. 🤢

Itna trouble kiya hein us ladki ko, literally left her in a condition of a living vegetable. She has now some how gathered the courage to stand strong and start a new life, but who bhi dekha nahi ja raha hein. Abhi uske peeche peeche jayega to get his entry ticket into the haveli. Hadd hein. I am loosing hope that he will ever change.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago