Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon:Inconsistency At Its Peak.:/ (Page 3)

hkl75 Senior Member
hkl75
hkl75

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
u spoke my mind n heart! 
the way this curent track is shown, no offence but it dont shoes inconsistency but some severe psychotic case! 
who on earth would show off saying hey ours relation is sooo deep coz half of time we r fighting like some murderous creeps, no taking a second to misunderstand each other but still we r together coz we r some fairytale!!! 
if i had expected or seen this kind of swaron, i would not have become a fan of some lame couple! 
this is not the swaron i know! i m hating how illogical and not even typical swaron r being shown!
is this some youth oriented or saas bahu themed drama? coz em totally hating it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
ConfusedConfused em atm very confused,dunno what to say..!!! em happy to c sharon blushing while hearing swayam's words,ofcourse she was hurt and that ws obvious,she expected swayam to defend her in front of everyone,thats typical sharon..! but then now its dragging,how much time will she take to get over it..!! thats frustrating..! but i think after tc article we can hope that swaron romance will b there soon,but oh well we can ONLY HOPE..!
Satluvsd3 Goldie
Satluvsd3
Satluvsd3

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i swear sakina agree with you ...with every single damn word of yours!!
i mean sometimes it's like everything back to normal 4 SwaRon but at the next moment another stupid n senseless MU rises!!

as u said the intensity passion love everything ..which made SwaRon have just faded away!
after the confession how many things were promised !...from the promos to the actual scene!!
we really started to believe n expect!!MORE MORE N MORE SwaRon moments!!
but no everytime we were and are fooled by the MU's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CV's are ROYALLY ruining a well-deserved script n story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry Cry

Cry

_bellaSwan_

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I totally agree with the title of your topic!! Thumbs Up
cv's are unable to manage all the tracks together...taa-rey track..Gs track..swaron track..and to perfectly mention..the first two tracks are gng really nycc in their own way and satisfying their fanbase...but wat about swaron? why so much mu's? and dat too aisi mu's jo ab kuch zyada hi ho rhi hai! Angry

Lets just see wat happens! Confused

_bellaSwan_

__anonymous__ Goldie
__anonymous__
__anonymous__

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Hey, Sakina . . . .outstandingly pointed post . . . .u spoke each and every word so straight way . . .Thumbs Up great job . . . 

SwaRon - the name itself once considered as the downright synonym of IntensityDepth and Profoundness is now switching off to the symbol ofPlatonismCursory and Randomness . Ouch. . the continuous display of aloofness and so called sweet talks between SwaRon is not only irking the fans but also royally dooming the essence of Swayam & Sharon the two epic characters . . . and the Touch-me-not avatar of SwaRon with some random sharp  one arm distance cheesy snaps is practically forcing the fans to bang their head on the wall in disgust, distrust & despise . . .Angry

And I seriously cant get the game plan of the production house and the plot writer  regarding SwaRon. . have they lost all their creativity and charm or should I say their sanity .  Angry. . . I mean , come on guys . . .SwaRon are in a relationship now . . .relationship between Swayam and Sharon ,two  individuals of equal intensity . . . . but, what the hell they are doing now . . . .Angry behaving like two road side stranger . . .  . Oooppss . . . . No . . .not even the strangers act like this cold way by maintaining methodical one arm distance between them . . . Dead CVs are genuinely hell bent on redefining  the meaning of " relationship" . . . .Ouch

_bellaSwan_

honeyangel Groupbie
honeyangel
honeyangel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you... Yeh pure Universe mein i guess SwaRon hi aisa couple hai woh has got 24hours fight fights and Misunderstandings Ouch What the hell...!!! and up of that SwaRon are a "COUPLE"... !!  Have we got to see Swaron as couple??? Except the sweet phone calls... There was not a single scene where i can say SwaRon looked like a "COUPLE" Stern Smile Wacko

And Really the ongoing track of SwaRon doesn't really makes sense... the track is In consistence and totally agree with that point... We can just hope ... that CV's make a sensible track of SwaRon as a "Couple" Ermm

_bellaSwan_

rockingal Groupbie
rockingal
rockingal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
SwaRon ki love story nahi MU STORY shuru hai and I am hating it... itni mu n fights all the time, kaunse couple me aisa hota hai yaar... :////////////////

Go to top