Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon:Inconsistency At Its Peak.:/ (Page 2)

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Repsoting what I posted in other post :

Either sharon should be angry/hurt  on swayam or not...
If she is hurt , let her stay angry on swayam and take story in that route  , if no, then let her smile and end the track ...dont mix anger and smile , both emotions in same tracj and confuse the viewers  ... These confusing thing makes it  looks like sharon fokat mein bhav kha rahi hain ... In the end , I am not able to understand what exactly going on in Sharon's mind. Is she hurt cause swayam didnt defend her or is he happy that he is finding new ways to manofy her ...
Confused cv's , confused Sharon confused me Wacko

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Its sad that SwaRon had made us fallin love with LOVE.

Unko dekhke hi pyaar se pyaar ho jaata tha humein.

Aur AB... Ouch
ABBY92 IF-Sizzlerz
ABBY92
ABBY92

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I have given up on hoping for a sensible SwaRon track now !! All we get is misunderstandings and the way the misunderstandings are cleared out is even worse !!! I mean it's like SwaRon are stagnant, the misunderstanding doesn't really help them to understand each other better and just wastes our time by showing SwaRon fighting for the most part of their relationship !!

Like you said, even this current misunderstanding has taken a whole new route that is so absurd !! Sharon was hurt cause of Footloose and she was mad that Swayam wasn't by her side which was understandable !! Then, they show us scenes where Sharon lets Swayam know that she just need some time to heal and deal with the whole situation !! Uske baad, we get a romantic dance of sorts and BAAM, we're hit with a new statement that Swayam didn't meet Sharon's expectation !! Like WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM ??!!

I wonder if the CVs have lost their marbles when it comes to writing SwaRon ka track now days !! It is so sad to see that everything that made us fall for SwaRon is gone !! The INTENSITY, The CHEMISTRY, The DEPTH !! I so miss the SwaRon that set the screens on fire and gave me so much to write about !! 

All I see now is another random couple that I can find in any show and that's really heartbreaking cause I expected so much for SwaRon after the post confession and who knew, that the post confession SwaRon would not even be good, they can't even live up to the SwaRon before the trial relationship !!
swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sakina-

Its sad that SwaRon had made us fallin love with LOVE.

Unko dekhke hi pyaar se pyaar ho jaata tha humein.

Aur AB... Ouch
ab sirf confusison hota hai????
hoe kya raha hai?? & kyo hoe raha hai????

Smiley1279 Senior Member
Smiley1279
Smiley1279

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Kind of lost interest in d3. I used to wait for 7 pm everyday. Nowadays I don't even bother. Just check IF for updates
unaj Groupbie
unaj
unaj

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
u r rt sakina. Well i have no xpectaions 4 swaron. No more. I'd be a big idiot 2 do so afta all dis. Ab nahi lagta ki shan aur sneha vi mujhe d3 quit karne se rok payenge...hate cvs..will nt waste my tym watchin creepy mushy mushy so cald star couple's romance.
swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Are they really swaron? it good to call them swayam and sharon, two different people, not even feel like they are in relation.. earlier there silence or 2 Minute  talk were far better that this non stop.. idiotic conversation .. It's like seeing a new serial called T3 with new swayam, sharon and swaron,.. 

I have lost all interest in this senseless and baseless show where non dancer are ruling with rey.. and other all are treated like background actors...  

Sometimes I feel sneha herself is not getting sharon's attitude... Poor girl such random expressions and behavior of sharon and such idiotic script...would be really giving a tough time to sneha.. still she's trying her best... 

Well I have no expectations from swaron, nor D3 oh sorry T3...Angry I'll still blame entry of totally dumb new entry... that too a non dancer...

I have lost all interest in D3 .. 

-A very very disappointed and disheartened fan
Shruti..

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Nowadays m out of words for SwaRon, dont have anything that makes me talk about them...neither the hopes we use to talk abt nor the disappointments... 
SwaRon are beyond repair now.
itni misunderstanding toh dushmano main bhi nahi dekhi hai maine aaj takDead
So hoping for them anything substantial is foolishness, coz we will get something nice for 2 days and then the randomness continuesSleepy

Go to top