Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SwaRon:Inconsistency At Its Peak.:/

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay...so the ongoing SwaRon track,is...sorry to say..VERY inconsistent.

At one point of time...we have Sharon blushing on hearing Swayam telling Rey(and indirectly telling her) how crazy he is about her...and the very next moment...she's back to treating him meanly.

At one moment..we have Sharon understanding what Rey has to say,about not letting her attitude affect her relationship with Swayam negatively...and the next moment she tells Swayam that sorries don't work.

The precap too has Swayam telling Sharon that her words HURT.

My point here is...WHICH couple in the history of mankind has had only misunderstandings to boast of?

The intensity,the passion,the deep emotions that MADE SwaRon..is GONE..like..GONE.
I don't think the Creatives even WISH to give us the intense,passionate SwaRon back..for some reason.

But the constant MISUNDERSTANDINGS are just TOO much.

Ab ITNEY misunderstandings ho gaye hai...aur bhi ho rahe hai...it DOESN'T appeal to us as viewers anymore.

What we want is a PROPERLY developed track for SwaRon.

A LOT was promised during the confession.

Sadly,NONE of it was executed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Sakina Thanks for the post yaar. When i saw sharon smiling at what swayam said, I was like atleast now the MU is over, but lo again in the canteen sharon back to square one. I hate it when the CVs try to experiment on swaron , every day we have to watch d3 with a heavy heart coz we swaron fans are always and always have to suffer.There isnt one episode now a days without swaron fight. I totally agree how can there be any relationship unless they dont come closer, but MUs only make them go farther apart. Just becoz i love TanHa from the bottom of my heart I cant quit D3 
candybar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
" My point here is...WHICH couple in the history of mankind has had only misunderstandings to boast of? " 👏 for this line...

Its sad ki the SwaRon who made me believe in pure love,who taught us all ki passion, aggression and intensity are all a part and parcel of love,who made us all weep in joy at the sheer beauty of their scenes/dialogues/emotions/expressions, are reduced to this now. 

Sharon isn't even sure why she is mad at Swayam,pretends to be aloof and chucks attitude when he's around and smiles to herself and blushes when he isn't around. Swayam can't think of anything more to console her and seeks help from Rey and when even that doesn't work he uses Neha's coffee with the "I'm sorry" message to manaofy her.  
The two people who were the epitome of chemistry and passion/intensity are now reduced to this...roz roz ladai,MU's,taunts,jibes etc etc.

Like u said,the story doesn't appeal to me anymore. Actually,story hai bhi nahi SwaRon ka. They're just...there,bas. 
I'm basically just watching it out of habit. Ek routine ban gaya hai ab. Pehle jaisa excitement and expectations hai hi nahi.

*sigh*

Edited by candybar - 11 years ago
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
MISUNDERSTANDING...A LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING...

WHAT GALILEO & POPE HAD ...WHAT SADDAM HUSSEIN &   GORGE BUSH JR  HAD ...WAS LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING.

What swaron has is pahad of misunderstanding...1 khatam nahi hua ki dusra shuru...where the hell is romance.....its all gone away ...ya cv's chai mai ghol ke pi gaye...😡
it seems lyk never ending quest of misunderstanding & the best part is...each passing episode i cv's made me wonder kya iss ke wajah se bhi misunderstanding ho sakti hai...

i gave younext topic of misunderstanding 
 that will be swayam ne aaj chai kyu pi...aaj coffee pine ka din tha.😵

i am so excited to watch every week ke iss week kya toofaani karte hai...for MU ( thumps up tune close enough naah)
even if you miss few weeks aur episodes don't worry you won't miss much because when ever you tune in you connect with them..thanks to never ending MU

it's really pathetic to watch all this MU 
Edited by prachin10 - 11 years ago
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
even misconceptions wudnt hve been much of a pain 4 the fans if dese so called "MUs" werent stretched to dis extent of elasticity!!em lyk fed up now..wat d SS track originally was n now whre the hell it is goin?simply I fail to understand the swaRon track now a days!dere is not even a pinch of stability resting in the characters..one moment dey are lost in each other n next moment god's forbidden realisation dawns n oh yeah dey remember MU is not over yet!atleast 2mins ke scene me kuch toh substancial dikao
creature thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I I totally n fully second you with each word of yours.
There is no detailing at all in swaron tracks.
They are only given some scenes only to shut the fans up that's all, no other reason is justifying the inconsistency,
Obviously if u do something unplanned can never be smooth. If swaron was planned, why this stupidity in the tracks?
Snowey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I made a conscious effort to miss the episode today, and by the looks of it i don't think i missed much. Just like you the hope within me is long dead. I don't see no point in watching the inconsistent SwaRon track which gives nothing but pain. 
But for the sake of good old times, i am hoping we do get a proper SwaRon track with some sensible story ahead.  
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Repsoting what I posted in other post :

Either sharon should be angry/hurt  on swayam or not...
If she is hurt , let her stay angry on swayam and take story in that route  , if no, then let her smile and end the track ...dont mix anger and smile , both emotions in same tracj and confuse the viewers  ... These confusing thing makes it  looks like sharon fokat mein bhav kha rahi hain ... In the end , I am not able to understand what exactly going on in Sharon's mind. Is she hurt cause swayam didnt defend her or is he happy that he is finding new ways to manofy her ...
Confused cv's , confused Sharon confused me
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its sad that SwaRon had made us fallin love with LOVE.

Unko dekhke hi pyaar se pyaar ho jaata tha humein.

Aur AB...
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have given up on hoping for a sensible SwaRon track now !! All we get is misunderstandings and the way the misunderstandings are cleared out is even worse !!! I mean it's like SwaRon are stagnant, the misunderstanding doesn't really help them to understand each other better and just wastes our time by showing SwaRon fighting for the most part of their relationship !!

Like you said, even this current misunderstanding has taken a whole new route that is so absurd !! Sharon was hurt cause of Footloose and she was mad that Swayam wasn't by her side which was understandable !! Then, they show us scenes where Sharon lets Swayam know that she just need some time to heal and deal with the whole situation !! Uske baad, we get a romantic dance of sorts and BAAM, we're hit with a new statement that Swayam didn't meet Sharon's expectation !! Like WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM ??!!

I wonder if the CVs have lost their marbles when it comes to writing SwaRon ka track now days !! It is so sad to see that everything that made us fall for SwaRon is gone !! The INTENSITY, The CHEMISTRY, The DEPTH !! I so miss the SwaRon that set the screens on fire and gave me so much to write about !! 

All I see now is another random couple that I can find in any show and that's really heartbreaking cause I expected so much for SwaRon after the post confession and who knew, that the post confession SwaRon would not even be good, they can't even live up to the SwaRon before the trial relationship !!