Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

Episode 18 : Princess Manyata : The Lost Bride (Page 6)

Udaylovie Senior Member
Udaylovie
Udaylovie

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
this is awesum .. :):):)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanUlas

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monaa.

you know, you have a great fan out there & that's ME (;
You are a PERFECT writer actually BEYOND PERFECT.

Thanks Monaa but dear I am not even perfect  ...I am still learning and the day I feel I am nearing even one percent of perfection I will publish my work LOL
pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
wahhh wahahh m ne kiyaa wound diya AD ko!!!!!!!!! he desrves dis!!!!!!!!!!!! thank god uday came!!!!!! and dat swarg wala part wasss ssoo romntic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShanUlas

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks...well done...superbClapClap

ShanUlas

hans1998 Senior Member
hans1998
hans1998

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
awesome awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
afreshbegin Groupbie
afreshbegin
afreshbegin

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Late comment karne ke liye sry...

Episode was fab dear...

M ko kuch nahi huva thank god

N woh tree se girne waali scene was my favourite dear...

Udayveer was tired of yelling Manayta his men were scattered   around searching for their lost princess. Udayveer had found Mnayatas earrings  by the ferns nearby and had guessed she must be nearby. He stood down the tree and looked around and suddenly heard the rustling .He felt it came up from the tree, he swiftly took out his gun and looked up through his search light.

The rusling stopped ,it must be some monkey he thought and decided to put in the gun but then he heard a some weak branch crack and  found something falling down with a girl like scream  .Next moment he  felt himself falling staggering down the floor with something in his arms.

It was dark his search light was already crushed by his enormous wait. the thing was surely a girl as everything around her made a clinging sound. He recognized the sounds of bangles and then he heard her payal and then many other things clinged whose sounds he did not recognize.

'Hilna nahi varna sidhha swarg lok pahuchaogi ''threatened  the girl as she scuffled his throat .Udayveer knew it was none other than his very own wild cat.

He pulled her down and pinned her on the ground 'O really princess ,hum to kab se taiyyar baithe hain aapke saath swarg lik jaane ke liye'.Udayveer saw her large eyes widen in pleasant surprise as  her  pale beautiful face glistened  in the moonlight.

such much mein ek monkey hi giri thi UV ki bahoon mein Newton ko jeise apple mili thi UV ko M mil gayi rite?Wink

Manveer ka pyaar bahuth acha laga n luvd  ke how M ke trauma ko sambhalthe hai:

'Uday! ',Manayata exclaimed as she rose to hug him tightly. She cried like a child and sobbed sniffing her nose, her tears seemed to have no end. She was happy to have him near ,elated to be in arms of her savior but the trauma of Abhay and his abusive kisses still lingered around her .She tightly closed her eyes to forget them but they seemed to rewind themselves like some never ending nightmare.

'Princess',Udayveer spoke at last 'My brave little wild cat u really gave that monster a nice wound'.

'Uday Uday he '.',Manayata was stopped by Udayveer as he pursed his finger on her lips.

'U fought bravely my love, u remember u once said my love takes away all your pain'

'Hummm',Manyata nodded with  tearful eyes.

'Then let me love u once again, I promise u will forget all your pain ',Udayveer sweetly kissed her forehead and slowly every beautiful aspects of her pretty face tasting away her salty tears .The moon and its streaming moonlight enveloped the beautiful earth and its creatures. The crickets chirped, the wind rustled and a distant owl hooted. The jungle seemed in harmony with the two lovers who tried to sooth each others soar wounds .

Udayveer enveloped Mnayata in his safe arms and they both sat by the tree where cupid watched them with drooling eyes  .They watched the group of fireflies by the ferns while the moon peered through the trees.

'Princess could we have a better wedding night then this ,so filled with drama and now see nature is celebrating our love.'

Manyata rested her head in Udayveers arms  and looked at the nature and  smiled at her destiny which always gave her surprises when it came to be with her prince forever.

This was beautiful dear...

Ek spl mention dena chahoongi ki how M became the True Rajwaadn n saved herself frm that... Abhay he deserve it

So these claps r for u dearClapClapClapClapClapClap

Itna spl episode create karne ke liye...

ShanUlas

MAHI1198 Goldie
MAHI1198
MAHI1198

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
epi was just mind blowing
ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
@afreshbegin even those parts u marked are my fav. too.I laughed a lot while i wrote it.

Visualising Manyata jaisa 50 kilo ka fevicol ka dabba falling strait on UV was hilarious for me LOL

Edited by shana0127 - 07 September 2012 at 3:16pm

Go to top