Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~H.G.O.R.C~#167--invites only-- (Page 56)

..Prinzy.. IF-Achieverz
..Prinzy..
..Prinzy..

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 101717

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

 haaw tumne News nahi parhi ?   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL i promised that now i won't ever become AB Angry bird   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
huh news yeh kidar chapi thi be EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL.  woh phir i will miss angry bird na CryEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
kuch paa ne ke liye kuch kho na bhi parta hai   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  Maine yeh Promise Foxxy ko kiya tha kal   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
nd tumhe kya pana hai EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL.  oho foxxy told me ki tum dono ne mil kar kal bohot spamming ki EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
haan u should miss me and scrap me warna meri Nayi bestie foxxy ban jayegi from now Cry   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
lekin woh toh possible nahi hai na use ka toh already best friend If pe hai phir toh tum logo ka triangle ho jayega CryEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
idhar humari Dosti ka satyanash hoga uski tere ko zara bhi phikar nahi hai? Stern Smile  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
aisa honga hi nahi toh main use ke bare main tension kyu loon CoolEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomethingRandom

SomethingRandom IF-Addictz
SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 75018

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

time is flying Cry EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
Promise u'll be here for 2 hrs tomorrow after i come back from school Cry  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Prinzy..

SomethingRandom IF-Addictz
SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 75018

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

 haaw tumne News nahi parhi ?   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL i promised that now i won't ever become AB Angry bird   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
huh news yeh kidar chapi thi be EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL.  woh phir i will miss angry bird na CryEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
kuch paa ne ke liye kuch kho na bhi parta hai   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  Maine yeh Promise Foxxy ko kiya tha kal   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
nd tumhe kya pana hai EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL.  oho foxxy told me ki tum dono ne mil kar kal bohot spamming ki EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
haan u should miss me and scrap me warna meri Nayi bestie foxxy ban jayegi from now Cry   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
lekin woh toh possible nahi hai na use ka toh already best friend If pe hai phir toh tum logo ka triangle ho jayega CryEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
idhar humari Dosti ka satyanash hoga uski tere ko zara bhi phikar nahi hai? Stern Smile  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
aisa honga hi nahi toh main use ke bare main tension kyu loon CoolEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
Jhooti Cry  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Prinzy..

..Prinzy.. IF-Achieverz
..Prinzy..
..Prinzy..

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 101717

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Bhoola nahi diya toh yaad kyon nahi karing mein mar gayi kya ?   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
u never knw ki main sach ya jhoot boling EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
OMG that means u really aren't my Bestie Stern Smile  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL I H Y Cry  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
nahi i ii i i i i i ii joke tha beCry EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL.  dank you L U 2 EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomethingRandom

SomethingRandom IF-Addictz
SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 75018

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Bhoola nahi diya toh yaad kyon nahi karing mein mar gayi kya ?   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
u never knw ki main sach ya jhoot boling EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
OMG that means u really aren't my Bestie Stern Smile  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL I H Y Cry  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
nahi i ii i i i i i ii joke tha beCry EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL.  dank you L U 2 EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
 Dancing  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL aise joke mere ko pasand nahi hai Stern Smile agar seriously le lia maine toh tera Sorry kabhi accept nahi karongi Embarrassed      EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Prinzy..

..Prinzy.. IF-Achieverz
..Prinzy..
..Prinzy..

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 101717

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

time is flying Cry EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
Promise u'll be here for 2 hrs tomorrow after i come back from school Cry  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
hmm i dnt knw 1 hr toh hongi but kal bhi yeh games hongi toh i might be very tired but still i m gonna try PartyEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomethingRandom

..Prinzy.. IF-Achieverz
..Prinzy..
..Prinzy..

Joined: 04 June 2011
Posts: 101717

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

 haaw tumne News nahi parhi ?   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL i promised that now i won't ever become AB Angry bird   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
huh news yeh kidar chapi thi be EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL.  woh phir i will miss angry bird na CryEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
kuch paa ne ke liye kuch kho na bhi parta hai   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL  Maine yeh Promise Foxxy ko kiya tha kal   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
nd tumhe kya pana hai EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL.  oho foxxy told me ki tum dono ne mil kar kal bohot spamming ki EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
haan u should miss me and scrap me warna meri Nayi bestie foxxy ban jayegi from now Cry   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
lekin woh toh possible nahi hai na use ka toh already best friend If pe hai phir toh tum logo ka triangle ho jayega CryEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
idhar humari Dosti ka satyanash hoga uski tere ko zara bhi phikar nahi hai? Stern Smile  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
aisa honga hi nahi toh main use ke bare main tension kyu loon CoolEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
Jhooti Cry  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL 
kya i m not EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SomethingRandom

SomethingRandom IF-Addictz
SomethingRandom
SomethingRandom

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 75018

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

Originally posted by ..MissBindaas..

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

time is flying Cry EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
Promise u'll be here for 2 hrs tomorrow after i come back from school Cry  EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
hmm i dnt knw 1 hr toh hongi but kal bhi yeh games hongi toh i might be very tired but still i m gonna try PartyEmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL
okie koy baat nahi jo bhi ho mujhe idhar akela mat chodna   EmbarrassedEvil Smile ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Prinzy..

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
IBL CC #18 (Invites Only) Feeling 'Sanskari' :P

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37

Author: -Alohomora-   Replies: 293   Views: 37911

-Alohomora- 293 37911 03 January 2014 at 11:43pm by -Alohomora-
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 610   Views: 37822

meluvsrk 610 37822 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
Amicable Gleam Thread#3 Invites Only..

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Sangs-   Replies: 1199   Views: 42040

-Sangs- 1199 42040 09 February 2013 at 1:52pm by -lazybee-
Abusers#33 | Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36

Author: isomers   Replies: 286   Views: 16158

isomers 286 16158 09 February 2013 at 12:48pm by ..-Jia-..
| Incognito Critics 104 | Invites Only |

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 87 88

Author: Ishan.   Replies: 696   Views: 53571

Ishan. 696 53571 28 December 2012 at 2:23pm by wanker

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index