Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

SwaRon: Open-ended and Stretched, Too Far? (Page 3)

MirageSwaron IF-Dazzler
MirageSwaron
MirageSwaron

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Nandu ur a sweetheart...u stated it all so diplomatically...even if they r planning to show the most unbelievably passionate romance between them now, they r losing the audience to see it and giv it the applause it might actually deserve...

I am not saying this coz I have any hopes of that happening but bcoz right now I am done with feeling bad for the characters, the actors et al...just feeling bad for all fellow SwaRonians who never r able to bring themselves to give up however far fetched and stretched and screeched the SwaRon story or the lack of it looks...

Swayam and Sharon can be given a thousand justifications for behaving the way they do, but at the end of the day...the twain hath to meet sumwhere right...right now, for a long time they are going in parallel directions...

This from the luk of it sounds like...all good things have to cum to an end or more probably all good things cum only at the end (of the show)...  

I dont know what sense I made there but that is the state I'm in right nowConfused       

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmRiTa_SRiddikulus

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Well Em Also Frustrated To Be Honest,Just Coz Of This Unnecessary dragging of this certain situation..! but i still hope for the best in d cuming epis,after the tc article..!!! just seeing them in a frame make my dayEmbarrassed but cvs dont take my words seriouslyLOL please dont make them stand only,romance chahiye romanceEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riddikulus

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
I don't know are they doing to SwaRon track...its going no where..no growth at all. 

SwaRon ko as a couple appreciate karne ki jagah we have started disliking them or stop relating to them and more than that CV's are making us hate TaRey. Damn every second scene Rey is wiping Taani's tears and SwaRon are fighting and CV's don't even show proper aftermath for des two...SwaRon ka patch up scene is so not romantic at all..they don't even share anything in front of each other...either phone or either in front of someone else...pathetic is all i have to say. Dead

How much more does CV's want us to control and be positive. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 05 September 2012 at 11:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RiddikulusLovenarbhi

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meevee

I am not saying this coz I have any hopes of that happening but bcoz right now I am done with feeling bad for the characters, the actors et al...just feeling bad for all fellow SwaRonians who never r able to bring themselves to give up however far fetched and stretched and screeched the SwaRon story or the lack of it looks...

You speak my mind here, my friend. It's why you and I are still watching, and still posting here, and still hurting. Becaise it's SO hard for us to just give up on something so beautiful once upon a time. Sigh! Ouch

MirageSwaron

Satluvsd3 Goldie
Satluvsd3
Satluvsd3

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
agree!!with you nandini!!
your title and post spoke my mind there!!
i mean this endless and senseless battle continues for another day!!

we are really tired and getting confused n not liking the character changes!!!
the optimistic and understanding boy is also changing coz the limits have really crossed this time!!
and if this time sharon doesnt understands his limit n the way he lost his control then am damn sure this MU ..fight..will continue 4 more weeks!!

am not at all keeping any hopes after reading the TC article!!
so basicallyy whatever's coming tmrw ...plzz plzz let it be good or atleast satisfactory for SwaRonians!

Riddikulus

surbhimathur IF-Rockerz
surbhimathur
surbhimathur

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Beautifully written nandini di..Clap
sadly hi sahi you vocied your opinion so perfectly!
And what to say..i am blank..Confused
i mean seriously...limits toh pta nhi kab ki cross ho chuki hai swaron ke case mei..i remembr wen d3 used to cum i used to be soo excitedd the whole day! but now..even if i miss sumthing..i dun watch the repeats..whether it had swaron or not! Ermm
coz its seriously losing its charm now!
fights fights nd fights..nothing else left for swaron! Sleepy
they show us cute romance for lyk 2-3 days..then again fights..!

uff! Dead
still..as the history has said...swaron fans have kamaal ka patience!
Lets see wat happens! Geek

Riddikulus

honeyangel Groupbie
honeyangel
honeyangel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Exactly... even i felt the same... I dont know what CV's are upto?? I Mean in day before yesterday's episode they showed sharon very rude with swayam... Kinda angry young girl and In yesterday's episode she was smiling n blushing hearing swayam... And i must say that SwaRon has exceeded the Fight limits... And its really loosing its charm... The intensity and the chemistry is lost in SwaRon... hope CV's understand and we get to see SwaRon intensity and Chemistry sooon Stern Smile

Riddikulus

rockingal Groupbie
rockingal
rockingal

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
OPTIMISM for SwaRon????????   hahahhahahahahhahhahhaha...  U KIDDING ME?????????

Riddikulus

Go to top