SwaRon: Open-ended and Stretched, Too Far? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
agree!!with you nandini!!
your title and post spoke my mind there!!
i mean this endless and senseless battle continues for another day!!

we are really tired and getting confused n not liking the character changes!!!
the optimistic and understanding boy is also changing coz the limits have really crossed this time!!
and if this time sharon doesnt understands his limit n the way he lost his control then am damn sure this MU ..fight..will continue 4 more weeks!!

am not at all keeping any hopes after reading the TC article!!
so basicallyy whatever's coming tmrw ...plzz plzz let it be good or atleast satisfactory for SwaRonians!

Beautifully written nandini di..👏
sadly hi sahi you vocied your opinion so perfectly!
And what to say..i am blank..😕
i mean seriously...limits toh pta nhi kab ki cross ho chuki hai swaron ke case mei..i remembr wen d3 used to cum i used to be soo excitedd the whole day! but now..even if i miss sumthing..i dun watch the repeats..whether it had swaron or not! 🤔
coz its seriously losing its charm now!
fights fights nd fights..nothing else left for swaron! 🥱
they show us cute romance for lyk 2-3 days..then again fights..!

uff! 🤢
still..as the history has said...swaron fans have kamaal ka patience!
Lets see wat happens! 🤓
Exactly... even i felt the same... I dont know what CV's are upto?? I Mean in day before yesterday's episode they showed sharon very rude with swayam... Kinda angry young girl and In yesterday's episode she was smiling n blushing hearing swayam... And i must say that SwaRon has exceeded the Fight limits... And its really loosing its charm... The intensity and the chemistry is lost in SwaRon... hope CV's understand and we get to see SwaRon intensity and Chemistry sooon 😳
OPTIMISM for SwaRon????????   hahahhahahahahhahhahhaha...  U KIDDING ME?????????
Again and again the same old MUs. After reading the article, now i feel the MUs will be cleared up not for SwaRon but for Tarey.
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

You write so beautifully 😳
Coming to your post, i deliberately missed the episode today as i needed a break form the randomness, and i guess i did good to me, as the posts on forum suggest the inconsistent track continued.  🥱
I am also waiting for the track in SwaRon where we can see balance. Where the previous scene adds value to the one that follows. 
Where both their character are justified. When yet again, we can relate to SwaRon. 
When we have our intense, passionate SwaRon back. 

Thank you SO much for the compliment, Sudha! Coming from you, it means a fair bit! 🤗

And yes, you didn't miss anything. Just some more heartache. And of course, an acute sense of how endless this particular misunderstanding is. I've been hoping for the kind of track you're talking about ever since that fantastic confession happened. I'm still waiting, and hope has considerably weakened over time. Ab kya karein. 
its rly jst too mch nw...dis fite hs bin stretchd too too mch 😭
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Again and again the same old MUs. After reading the article, now i feel the MUs will be cleared up not for SwaRon but for Tarey.
Tell me about it. 
Stretched ... with no intention of taking things forward . which is very sad because they cud have done and shown SO much with swarons track
at least the fight shud take some meaningful turn ...cozzz i am not understanding why they are all upset??...there gotta be some strong reason...

dont know for how long this will continue and i dont think its gonna end soon...by the time cvs turn for concentrating on swaron vch i dont expect them to act on so soon m afraiad swaron will loose their charm