SwaRon: Open-ended and Stretched, Too Far?

Posted: 11 years ago
Okay, so I'm NOT saying that I know exactly what tomorrow's episode will be like, because there is a SwaRon conversation in it by the looks of it, and nor am I predicting doom for next week. For these two I reserve judgement till I actually SEE the way the episodes go. What I'm saying here pertains basically to tonight's episode as well as those recently past, in terms of SwaRon. 

So Footloose ended on a bad note. So every Weakling hated on Sharon and that hatred evaporated after a face-off-turned-team-spirit-booster. In the midst of it all, and now long after it, SwaRon are literally ping-ponging between Sharon secretly smiling and Sharon being royally miffed at Swayam, no matter what he does. I could get it up until a point, in fact, because for the first time it felt as though they were fighting about something seriously substantial as opposed to the little misunderstandings that had dotted their relationship so far. But then, after that point, I didn't get it anymore. I didn't get why they had to just keep stretching it longer and farther. That beautiful Hum Hain Rahi Pyar Ke dance ended on Sharon making such a hurting statement. Then today she smiles, and one thinks, ah finally, maybe now she'll be normal with him. And in the very next scene, she drinks up the 'I Am Sorry' coffee, flashes here dont-come-near-me look again, and one slouches again, wondering if this will EVER be okay.  

Then comes the precap, and seeing Swayam finally voicing that Sharon's statements HURT too, one thinks chalo maybe ab normalcy...but you see, kyunki this has happened so many times over, one's optimism is considerably dead by now. It's like the boy-who-cried-wolf story, only weirdly inverted. He was about warning against the coming of evil, and we're sitting her waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more, for some happiness in a relationship that so far seems to seriously lack it. ðŸ˜³

I know Palki ma'am spoke of balance, and again I'm not judging what is to come, simply because I don't know what it is. And I AM hoping that whatever it is, is good and happy for SwaRon. But like I said, it's hope that's been considerably weakened over such a long-stretched fight that never seems to end. 

Sigh. Let's see.
Edited by -.nandini.- - 11 years ago
I'm amazed at how much pleasure the CV's draw in making us hope,expect,smile a wee bit at certain scenes and then just crush them all in one go. Its become a routine now. 
Today I felt Sharon probably isn't even really mad at him but is just pretending to be. Ek scene mein she's blushing and smiling at his romantic lines, is calling him her boyfriend, and next scene mein she's all miffed and aloof. 

Its getting on my nerves,really.
I really want Swayam to give her a piece of his mind tomorrow. Lets see if that'll work or not.

As for SwaRon scenes, being open-ended and illogical...well,we're used to that aren't we? I'm honestly not expecting any drastic changes in the track. Its still going to be the same.
Edited by candybar - 11 years ago

True they are streching it far..either sharon should be angry/hurt  on swayam or not...

If she is hurt , let her stay angry on swayam and take story in that route  , if no, then let her smile and end the track ...dont mix anger and smile , both emotions in same tracj and confuse the viewers  ... These confusing thing makes it  looks like sharon fokat mein bhav kha rahi hain ... In the end , I am not able to understand what exactly going on in Sharon's mind. Is she hurt cause swayam didnt defend her or is he happy that he is finding new ways to manofy her ...
Confused cv's , confused Sharon confused me
I have no hopes anymore.

I feel so drained by the end of it...our hopes have been dashed SO many times,that I don't wanna hope.

SwaRon are probably the only couple in the history of mankind who have had more misunderstandings than love.

Ek toh the intensity is GONE.Just GONE.The passion that SwaRon had for each other has turned into this thanda thing.:/

Uske upar sirf misunderstandings.

As a viewer...thats REALLY unappealing.

As a fan...DISHEARTENING.
For this, I can only say that there is no concrete story in CV's head..specially for swaron... And I again say.. now the non dancers will rule the show along with Rey... others are just to say yes and no..

Not only swaron everyone except some non dancer's and rey seems dead in this show.. Swaron cute scenes are random and filler making me irritated.. 

D3 is soo boring, unrealistic, irritating and frustrating.. I used to watch D3 for fun now I only get stress while watching it.. 

-Shruti..
Frankly speaking I have given up hope. Can you find any episode without a SwaRon fight, if we get a good scene, then it is warning that guys you are in for a series of heartbreaks.Like what you said nandini it is true we cant believe in the precaps.  Edited by Suku_SwaRon - 11 years ago
You write so beautifully ðŸ˜³
Coming to your post, i deliberately missed the episode today as i needed a break form the randomness, and i guess i did good to me, as the posts on forum suggest the inconsistent track continued.  ðŸ¥±
I am also waiting for the track in SwaRon where we can see balance. Where the previous scene adds value to the one that follows. 
Where both their character are justified. When yet again, we can relate to SwaRon. 
When we have our intense, passionate SwaRon back. 

Edited by Sudha-SK - 11 years ago
That's the thing that has killed SwaRon for me at times !! I mean we already hate the fact that they're fighting but we deal with it and think that in a way it can be good to see them talking about the issues that they have with each other !! But this fights have been left open - ended so many times that it makes us wonder why do you guys make them fight in the first place if this fight is not going to make them understand each other better and strengthen their relationship ??!!

I don't expect anything for SwaRon now days !! Still, I can't help but think that it would be great to see a certain scene go this way but I've learnt a long time ago that the CVs will do as they please and some how, when it comes to SwaRon, they just take it to a whole new extreme where hardly any SwaRon fans would have expected that to happen to SwaRon !! Which is why it has become a motto for SwaRon fans to always Expect the Unexpected for SwaRon !!

Personally, I feel like that Swayam letting Sharon know that her statements too can hurt in tomorrow's epi is a good thing and comes at a perfect timing after the the talk that Sharon had with Rey !! I'm hoping that it does make Sharon realise that she may be hurt but she does push it to the extreme at times and can end up hurting the other person too !!! 

See, the way I picture it, the conversation can lead SwaRon to reach a new understanding in their relationship but it's a sad fact that the CVs just don't understand or picture SwaRon like we do !! Somewhere down the line, the fights and the tracks just stop making any sense which is sad cause SwaRon used to have so much depth to them !! 

All I can do now is sit and watch what actually the CVs have planned for and cross my fingers, hoping that it won't be another open ended scene, where SwaRon won't solve their issue and will just focus on the whole GS election track, eventually forgetting that they were fighting !!
Swaron is not planned, they are just showing things that will make swaron fans hold on to their show.
They think if they show Sharon blushing fans will be happy, if they see swayam zadofying his majnu lines fans will be happy.
Swaron fans toh lollipop ke shaukin hai na, joh bhi dikhao dekhlenge. 😡

I don't want to say anything more. You have said it correctly, we should just wait n see when that 'balance' is used sensibly n not the way they are doing presently.(making Sharon be happy for a moment n angry in next)
Just b'coz fans want to see them smile doesn't mean what they are showing will be acceptable.Edited by creature - 11 years ago
i m totally confused about sharon behavior???
i m not geting that exactly about wat she is upset???
& before she says that she has not fixed any timer that can be on-off, but actually she has fixed which i dont know when its on & when itz off.
seriously cvs r strecting it too far & in b/w they give sharon's smiling & blushing, which is frustrating me more!!! cvs should gave some consistency in sharon's behavior !!!!