Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Smarty Pants Swayam And His Siren

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Im only gonna be positive -

Today's episode was far better than the previous episodes. Yes, there was a LOT of drama but atleast they didnt stretch it and Im thankful for that.They avoided "unnecessary" stuff which they have been showing lately and got straight to the point...Thank god.

The ShaReYam track was way way too short but that was expected. I loved how smarty-pants Swayam seized the opportunity to get into his ladylove's good books..And it worked in a way. Clap I'm wondering how long they are gonna keep Sharon as the "Angry Young Woman" Confused

The coffee scene..They could have used that in the chinese whispers thing...Wen oh wen will Sharon melt CVs??CryCry

The suspension drama was quite ok though I had thought he would be suspened from college also..Tongue Well what I didnt get what why Taani didnt speak up and why the team didnt remind the VP that Shivam had been responsible for a lot of trouble in the Footloose elims.Shocked

And Chee-Vam the creep again proved his creepiness ..Censored..Now atleast they know what he did..Thank god..And Taani knows too..FinallyClap

Precap - I dunno y when I saw Sharon's face when Swayam said what she says sumtimes hurts him a lot I think she felt bad.Well hoping for the best. The next track seems fun.They will unite against Chee-Vam..Yayy!!

Pls dont bash me for being thoda xtra positive...! Im trying to throw away the negativity and "embrace" the positivity. You'll are free to express ur opinion for or against the episode!

Edited by Neeti96 - 05 September 2012 at 8:23am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakhoiunajvenusrockzpadmaja19shantanu.swayamSwaron4eva_SabzNabzKaJenDMGidiot_boxPhosphenesSatluvsd3swayamsharonyasriTanuka_TanHa_bellaSwan_HPHolic-3surbhimathurShrutikaSwaRonLovenarbhi

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Coffee scene thing they could have used in chinese wispers...that what i thought they would do when I was watching chinese whisper scene ..but they abruptly ended it...
Sharon-rey-swayam scenes were good though
Rest of the episode were boring...

HPHolic-3 IF-Rockerz
HPHolic-3
HPHolic-3

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Shareyam scene was really good
Precap was quite god
Hope everything turn out well..:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.effervescent.Lovenarbhi

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
shareyam scene was only worth watching!!! siren siren part was good!!!
other then that i liked neha's expression when sharon drank coffee!!!
hope precap bring some logic & sense in swaron track!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Lovenarbhi

abhilasha_dream IF-Rockerz
abhilasha_dream
abhilasha_dream

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
The episode was certainly good... Loved how Swayam understood the signal of Rey and kept his mouth mumb and spoke some lovey-dovey stuff for Sharon... Sharon was impressed but still was rude when Swayam finally showed his face...

I still don't agree with her verdict of he not defending her, coz we all saw Swayam defending Sharon and trying to calm his team down behind her back. Now definitely he could not shut their mouths with his hands right... Poor Guy !! Faced so much of criticism from his friends and team mates for supporting her and this lady is still angry on him for the very same reason...

I was quite shocked that VP did not take in Taani's verdict that she was not ragged, infact he ignored even Swayam's statement that -- "He is the bro and so won't lie or allow anything wrong happen to her."

He was hell bent upon his opinion itself...

Liked that every body understood that it was Shivam's gameplan and hope Taani finally is awakened...

Loved the Precap where Swayam finally states some facts to Sharon that --- " Her words are harsh and does hurt people" coz Sharon in her anger tells very hurtful things and when ppl reacts she feels y they r behaving so badly with her... Hope finally Sharon starts realising her mistakes...

Finally m unable to understadn why the AVP hates Rey and is hell bent upon removing him from the post... Hope The team realizes that its not the VP who is against them but AVP who is actually their enemy...
Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Neeti why so late in updating? I was waiting for this Big smile

Yeah let us be positive and I am looking forward towards tomorrows episode. ShaReyam was really a very short scene but phir be swaron just rocks. The Canteen scene i felt that sharon had twinkle in her eye when she drank the coffeeWink (Well i am too positiveLOL) Todays episode I wanted to kick shivam, and tannu should have spoken something about. The fact is that whatever she said is so well manupulated by shivam and the AVPThumbs Down How the hell can a grown up that too a teacher show these kind of attitude towards students? Well anyways I love SwaRon , hope everything turns out good for them and all the funtimes of D3 comes back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I Agreee...!!!! today's episode was far better than yest's one..!!!! i love how swayam said hes crazy abt his lady loveEmbarrassed awwwEmbarrassed n sharon's blush..!!! hope everything will turn out wellBig smile
ShrutikaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
ShrutikaSwaRon
ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Yaa todays shareyam scene was awesome...luved reys 'siren siren siren' to handle the situation...n even sharons expression when she thought that does rey knows that swayam has kept her pet name as siren...n swayam presence of mind when he understood reys ishara n spoke some romantic stuff to impress sharon...rey at d end of d scene was funny when he told swayam that bcoz of SwaRon he had controlled n now he urgently needs to go to toilet.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Go to top