pachaas tole ka sawal karu

---Manish--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I have a million dollar question...

Jigar and raashi had gone to see a dictor where raashi did Bachcha chor KK on Kokila... But the reports are still awaited...   what about the reports of Jigar. ...

Have CVs forgot that Jigar was actually not happy with this allegation of Raashi and was quite angry...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arrey who knows . Jigar is a guy who does not think much pink salwar mein dekh ke flat ho gaya. 🤣 looks like that track is scrapped for now.
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if they want to show some big thing out of it...then report revealed in upcoming ME
madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think for dat kk only dey created dat report track seriously...during dat report track jigar was lil bit angry on rashi & was somewhat in dull mood but now he forgot everything seeing his beautiful wife😆 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No. I do not think they forgot. But may have slotted it for a rainy day when the TRPs start to dip again. 
My guess is that the CVs tested water with the Achaar track and hit a jackpot. It is surprising that the Achaar track is doing so well what with the KKs flopping around and Gopi smiling.. 
So comes the Maha KK with Urmi. After this, they may have to close the Achaar track and what better than to use this report along with some exposure. Just my gut feeling. And as Hetal says, this is ME material and not just a single week track. 
Basing all this on the reference that keeps popping up about Rashi's inability to get pregnant. It happened today and it keeps happening. So the CVs are not letting us forget it and neither are they ready to pursue it until the Achaar track is milked dry.😕
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: satyaj

hameshaki tarah is baar be cvs jigar ko bhool gaya aur aage bad gaya wasey be reports ki kya jarorat hain cvs will always be with rashi so what she said is final

Satyaj... Hii how you doing...

hummm but i dont agree.. Because Raashi wanna be a mother .. and she is unable to ... 😆  
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Arrey who knows . Jigar is a guy who does not think much pink salwar mein dekh ke flat ho gaya. 🤣 looks like that track is scrapped for now.

Hii Vibha 

You are true... Jigar is so sweet and Raashi is equally cunning and mean... I think thats Raashi s good luck.. 

She is enjoying ...  
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hetp

if they want to show some big thing out of it...then report revealed in upcoming ME

Hii Hetal... Nice to see you back...

Hmmm you must be true... but you know.. next Maha episode will be after 4-5 weeks .. by then the issue will be in the cold storage  
---Manish--- thumbnail
Originally posted by: satyaj

i am fine and u rock with ur bloopers
rashi nahi urmi want rashi to bcom mom so that she will be queen of mm

yeah there s a point ... i agree .. its actually urmila who wants raashi to be a mom