India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

d3 is gone baseless. (Page 2)

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
randomness at its peek!dont xpect anything good frm dem!we are never goin to be heard!swaRon..god i m now literally forgetting dat dey are a couple since 3 months!!
just 3 ppl are being showered upon with all focus rest others do dey even exist for CVs??lol!n Palki talks D3 is a story of 12 ppl!!
where swaRon story is being used a neverthless randomness..rest 8 dey just stand as spectators..!!dis is D3 now a days..wat type of scenes are consistent i better not go dere!

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

randomness at its peek!dont xpect anything good frm dem!we are never goin to be heard!swaRon..god i m now literally forgetting dat dey are a couple since 3 months!!
just 3 ppl are being showered upon with all focus rest others do dey even exist for CVs??lol!n Palki talks D3 is a story of 12 ppl!!
where swaRon story is being used a neverthless randomness..rest 8 dey just stand as spectators..!!dis is D3 now a days..wat type of scenes are consistent i better not go dere!

Red bold:- very very true... and just one change 8 are not only to stand but to do promotions of drinks, games and new sunfeast treat...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rumeli--

--Rumeli-- IF-Dazzler
--Rumeli--
--Rumeli--

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
shruti dat is the thing na!!earlier leads did the crappy promtions..n nw other cast members!!we can never expect anything substantial..!
tell me wich AVP of clg conspires againt her own clg students??huh!
swayam's sister cudnt just open her mouth to blab the truth..she continued stammering..m i watching gopi bahu or any other show whre the lead character doesnt have a strng personality n equals to sheer dumbness!n we will soon see she wil be the new GS!!its evident wat D3 is goin to now a days!
swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged

shruti dat is the thing na!!earlier leads did the crappy promtions..n nw other cast members!!we can never expect anything substantial..!
tell me wich AVP of clg conspires againt her own clg students??huh!
swayam's sister cudnt just open her mouth to blab the truth..she continued stammering..m i watching gopi bahu or any other show whre the lead character doesnt have a strng personality n equals to sheer dumbness!n we will soon see she wil be the new GS!!its evident wat D3 is goin to now a days!

Rumeli, I too can't understand which college have this planning and plotting thing.. as it's not a college some saas bahu drama... as you said gopi bahu show..LOL really it hurts too see such a idiotic and dumb lead that too a girl... seriously CV's are spreading a wrong message by portraying gen next girls this way... they have not only destroyed D3 but also today's girl image... Angry 

--Rumeli--

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron19

Red bold:- very very true... and just one change 8 are not only to stand but to do promotions of drinks, games and new sunfeast treat...Angry
Arrrey atleast now they are standing as background actors or doing some promotion. wait soon one by one will leave the show.. and all non-dancers will enter the show and rule

Btw where is Vishaka?? has she left the show??? i mean no one mentions about her..when vicky and simmi were on vacation they gave a reason for that ..for vishaka they have not get given any justification for her absence.. i wonder if she has left the show???

yasri

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JoshuaD

Originally posted by swaron19

Arrrey atleast now they are standing as background actors or doing some promotion. wait soon one by one will leave the show.. and all non-dancers will enter the show and rule

Btw where is Vishaka?? has she left the show??? i mean no one mentions about her..when vicky and simmi were on vacation they gave a reason for that ..for vishaka they have not get given any justification for her absence.. i wonder if she has left the show???

For vinti, well she's on vacation and for vishakha, i would say read your post's upper red part.. .. CV's don't have time to focus on somebody, they are far too busy promoting a nobody...Dead

--Rumeli--

missdramkr Senior Member
missdramkr
missdramkr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I agree with all of you.

Go to top