India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

d3 is gone baseless.

creature Groupbie
creature
creature

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Why is it so necessary to make all the tracks get attached to shivam and Rey.?
If we talk abt today only, we get to see either shivam or Rey are the only ppl who are gaining importance whereas others are used for promotions or side tracks cover-ups.
Can't nilesh-simmi, rinni- amar, neha-vicky get anything else? Are they in the show only to repeat words said(like today they all repeated "ragging Shocked " ) or promotions?
CV's really need to know there are other people who are way better than shivam, working for them.
I like Rey but I like d3 more, so I wish to see swaron n other couples getting their due credits.
D3 is really going baseless without proper attention given to detailing n the whole concept. Ouch

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitti_fanpriyasogani8sudhi1829tashu20..SD..missdramkrSaee.Ttca21Mahirah__anonymous__swaron19Satluvsd3swayamsharonArShiDelenataniya_dostii--Rumeli--yasriTanuka_TanHayogini64ablazedmelody-Sara.crazyskyBorn2DancepatieDilBanjara

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Pakau episode ...excpet for the ShaReYam scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitti_fancreature

swaron19 Goldie
swaron19
swaron19

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
It's baseless, senseless, boring.. and all episodes are random and filler, having no concrete story.. and now the story is all about some non dancers and rey.. who are swayam, sharon, bharat, rinni, simmi, nil, viha.. only god knows... 

The undeserved are getting all screen space and deserving people are just are some background actors...Dead

they have no bharat day, nil's raps, viha's dance are also not ther, all boys scene (only reyam reyam and reyam and all lot of tani shvam friendship Deadas if dusre dost nahi jani dushman or some background actors) .. no rehersals...nothing..

It's useless to see D3 nowadays...  and now even my addiction for D3 is also draining... I miss  D3 for week sometimes still no regrets.. I change channel in between or even turn off the tv and do something useful.. still don't regret doing it...

-A very very disappointed and disheartened fan
Shruti..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitti_fansudhi1829creaturemissdramkrtashu20Saee.Tswayamsharonyasrishaani2209-Sara.DilBanjaraJoshua_TANHAMehRya..

shaani2209 IF-Sizzlerz
shaani2209
shaani2209

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron19

It's baseless, senseless, boring.. and all episodes are random and filler, having no concrete story.. and now the story is all about some non dancers and rey.. who are swayam, sharon, bharat, rinni, simmi, nil, viha.. only god knows... 

The undeserved are getting all screen space and deserving people are just are some background actors...Dead

they have no bharat day, nil's raps, viha's dance are also not ther, all boys scene (only reyam reyam and reyam and all lot of tani shvam friendship Deadas if dusre dost nahi jani dushman or some background actors) .. no rehersals...nothing..

It's useless to see D3 nowadays...  and now even my addiction for D3 is also draining... I miss  D3 for week sometimes still no regrets.. I change channel in between or even turn off the tv and do something useful.. still don't regret doing it...

-A very very disappointed and disheartened fan

^^DITTO ^^

Edited by shaani2209 - 05 September 2012 at 9:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitti_fanswaron19

Ankithate Goldie
Ankithate
Ankithate

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Exactly!
D3 nowadys Is Bullshit !
The new entry they Have made AVP.
now kaun Colg. Students ki Life Mai Itna Interfear Krta Hai.
kaun itna wela hai that To AVP.
aur Koi Kaam Nae hai. !

Hud hoti h bewakufi ki!
yogini64 IF-Rockerz
yogini64
yogini64

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Undoubtedly baseless & illogical
the story is moving nowhere . . . . They are just creating situations Dead
leads are trashed,,, villains succeeds . . . . .
& rest do promotions only- gosh! . . . . These products are back again . . . . Arrgghh Pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitti_fan

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
They come to college to fight and wrestle. Whenever I finish watching a episode of D3, I stress. It annoys me. In short since Kria has gone they have lost their creativity.
Love your comment shruti and amazing post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshitti_fan

DilBanjara IF-Stunnerz
DilBanjara
DilBanjara

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
agree wid u..
thank god mene aj ka epi nhn dekha..

Go to top