Teri Meri Love Stories

India-Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories
Teri Meri Love Stories

|| Karan Patel AT || *reserved* (Page 7)

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thiri

Hi

Hi Friend! A Karan Patel fan, are you??

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hey GunjanSmile,

No Problems, what matter is we are RoKa fans and KP fans too. Are you a Shubhangi fan? I am her fanEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Yep! I'm one big Shubhangi fan. You see I've got RoKa in my user-name...quiet describes my love for them...doesn't it???
I've never loved anyone as much as I've loved these two! Day Dreaming
They ooze magic, together Heart

So what's up Khushi?? How was your day??

Khushi.

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Edited by gunjan_roka - 21 September 2012 at 8:32am
Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Oh Yah! I didn't notice the RoKa in your username..Silly me. LOL

I Agree , I loved them too and will always love them. Every time i hear Mitwa or tu tu hai wahi there's just ONE picture in my mind and that is there's , They were a magical duo. I wish they do another show together.

My day was good. As usual assignments , tests and lectures- that's the life right now. How was your day?

Gunjan.

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Talented TV actors can hold their audience: Karan
Karan Patel
He is still remembered as Robbie Sabarwal from 'Kasturi'. But Karan Patel hasn't exactly been too visible on the small screen after the show wrapped up. After having done a few cameos in some soaps 'Kasamh Se', a dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 3', a host for a reality show 'Kaho Na Yaar Hai' and doing an adventure show 'Survivor India', Karan is back on telly wooing audiences as a romantic lead in an episodic, 'Teri Meri Love Stories'.
The proud Gujarati is all praises for TMLS. He says, "It is high time that people got a change from the regular saas-bahu drama that we have been watching for years. In weekdays it is ok, but during weekends people need something lighter. Audiences love the happy and intense feeling that romance gives." Shooting in the beautiful locales of Kashmir, he says, "The location is superb. Shooting there has been an outstanding experience. Having a beautiful place adds to the mood."
Karan, who was last seen in Survivor India, was embroiled in many controversies regarding his alleged affair with Priyanka Bassi and allegations by Payal Rohatgi. But Karan has long moved on since then. "Some people just want publicity. I have moved on since then," he says.
Karan, who took the big leap when he debuted in Bollywood with Mahesh Manjrekar's City Of Gold, is ready for an encore with John Abraham in Shootout At Wadala. He says, "The character I play in Shootout At Wadala is very different from that I did in my last movie. I'm very excited." Actor, dancer, anchor, director (he's even directed a few episodes of a reality show), is there anything else his fans can watch out for? He laughs and replies, "There is so much that I have to offer as an actor, but I'm going to be using all that in Bollywood only now. I am not going to do daily soaps any more. Not in the near future at least. I have another movie lined up after Wadala but I cannot talk about it yet."
Ask him about the clutter of shows and actors on television now and he says, "Talented actors don't have to struggle for prominence on TV. They can easily hold the audiences. But I wish these shows recorded their own songs instead of using so much Bollywood songs. They need to offer something new to people."

DL http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Talented-TV-actors-can-hold-their-audience-Karan/articleshow/16490995.cms

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.Khushi.

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Firstly, I love him in that pic. He looks uber-cool <3
Thanx for sharing the article moona.
'I am not going to do daily soaps any more. Not in the near future at least.'  Damn! Won't be able to see him on tv ever again. Anyways, wish him all the luck for his movies and projects in the pipeline.
Felt so good reading an article about KP after so long! Wish he's given more of such space by the media. IF rarely publishes any interview of his, it's like he doesn't exist for them! How much I hate I-F for this. They neglect so many fan-bases. Anyways, let's not get there.
All what matters is I love KP and I'm gonna watch him in TMLS tonight! So ecstatic. Dancing

Gunjan. IF-Dazzler
Gunjan.
Gunjan.

Posted: 22 September 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Hey Khushi!
You can relate the same drab routine with me too. I've my 12th this year, so you imagine the sort of pressure we have to cope with! Classes, tutions, books and nothing else Stern Smile 

Khushi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index