Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

   
Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaJen~Destined2Luv787~2gedarWeRKnownAsKaJen-KSG (Page 52)

SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 26657

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Yeah!! And i hate about that! They should at least show their face every 2 months if they like being away from media! Poor Jen must be sitting in some corner waiting for Karan to come back from gym!


So many parties happen here & their..Why they don't attend any of them :( Atleast that way we will be able to see them on screen HUH :|...LOL... Noit should be llike ...Poor fans sitting in some corner with lappys/PCs waiting for Groverz to come back from their secrative shell :( *cryy*
HAHA I sooo agree with that!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sjain

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Joined: 27 September 2005
Posts: 64548

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Originally posted by sjain

Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Yeah!! And i hate about that! They should at least show their face every 2 months if they like being away from media! Poor Jen must be sitting in some corner waiting for Karan to come back from gym!


So many parties happen here & their..Why they don't attend any of them :( Atleast that way we will be able to see them on screen HUH :|...LOL... Noit should be llike ...Poor fans sitting in some corner with lappys/PCs waiting for Groverz to come back from their secrative shell :( *cryy*
HAHA I sooo agree with that!


Thanx *sob sob *

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SleepingBeauty.

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Joined: 27 September 2005
Posts: 64548

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Like they attended that Times wala function I don't remember its name they should attend more of such events I love to see then all dressed up in sexy outfits <333 HEHE
SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 26657

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Meri line Mujh par use karna band karo! Angry

i am sending you a scrap.. Don't want to post it here. But wanted to discuss this about Ksg. So just see the post and then we'll discuss Karan?
SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 26657

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

Like they attended that Times wala function I don't remember its name they should attend more of such events I love to see then all dressed up in sexy outfits <333 HEHE
watch time wala event? Gosh Karan and Jen both were looking dashing and hot! :O
sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Joined: 27 September 2005
Posts: 64548

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Meri line Mujh par use karna band karo! Angry

i am sending you a scrap.. Don't want to post it here. But wanted to discuss this about Ksg. So just see the post and then we'll discuss Karan?



Toh kis par use karoon *pouts* HAAHAAA


Okay yeah !!
SleepingBeauty. IF-Stunnerz
SleepingBeauty.
SleepingBeauty.

Joined: 15 September 2010
Posts: 26657

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Sent you a scrap.. Check it up!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sjain

sjain IF-Addictz
sjain
sjain

Joined: 27 September 2005
Posts: 64548

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Originally posted by sjain

Like they attended that Times wala function I don't remember its name they should attend more of such events I love to see then all dressed up in sexy outfits <333 HEHE
watch time wala event? Gosh Karan and Jen both were looking dashing and hot! :O


Yes watch time wala yupp breathtakingly beautiful <3333


Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
KAJEN~Destined2Love502~HottiesInWhite-KaJen&Layout

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: soundsofcedar   Replies: 1199   Views: 39570

soundsofcedar 1199 39570 29 March 2011 at 9:31am by .Almaas.
KAJEN ~Destined2Love462~KaJen&LoveIsAllWeNeed

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: gia.khan   Replies: 1194   Views: 37204

gia.khan 1194 37204 15 February 2011 at 12:58pm by ammyridz600
KAJEN~Destined2Love451~KaJen&Kian-PicturePerfect!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: anitamalik   Replies: 1183   Views: 39307

anitamalik 1183 39307 05 February 2011 at 3:38am by swashbuckling
STOP BASHING KAJEN.KAJEN FANS NEED UR SUPPORT

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: BElieveYOUrself   Replies: 137   Views: 12824

BElieveYOUrself 137 12824 21 November 2010 at 9:05pm by TheMummy_LeAbba
KaJen and KaJen

Author: xogopi1022   Replies: 7   Views: 3033

xogopi1022 7 3033 18 November 2010 at 10:16pm by Sw33t_Poison

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dill Mill Gaye Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index