Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

kiss me and make it better- rima os

aaliyakhan Groupbie
aaliyakhan
aaliyakhan

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged

RK' ROOM….

RK was furious that his photos were published in all filmi tabloids…they were not just some pictures of his childhood….they were his papa's memories…the memories of his lost childhood….and how could Madhu publish it ….and also after he had done what she wanted….

He had thought that Madhu was not like other people in his life…she had some principles, sensitive enough to know what those photos meant to him…and may be had a heart and he had hoped that some day she would understand him….but no… she was the same as others…and this incedent had proved it….

Madhu….he shouted….How could she?...how dare she?...a mere girl from a chawl….Madhu…

Madhu was terrified…she knew what he was going through…she could feel his pain…his memories, his personal life which he had kept for himself had been made public….but who did it and why?...she wanted to tell RK about how she had found the photos…and it must be someone in the house who must have published it….not her…she wouldn't have dared to do such a  thing….even if he did not apologise to her mother she would not have published those photos…she is not that cheap to play with someone's emotions.

Madhu was hesitant to enter his room…she was scared looking at his anger…

RK pulled her roughly by her arm and closed the door. He turned to look at her….before he could say anything…

Madhu said- it was not me RK…Pls believe me…I don't know…

RK-Gesturing her to stop her rubbish….shhh…how dare u?...u have don't the biggest mistake of ur life…and u will pay for it…he started walking towards her …and madhu panicked and stepped back…

Madhu- RK Pls listen to me…I did not even have copies…give me a chance…she hit the wall and RK was holding her arms and pinning her to the wall…there was no escape.

RK- Madhu…all these days I thought u were different from those cheating bitches….u have principles…do u know Madhu those photos are of me and my dad….my happy childhood…the world I have lost …and will never have again….Madhu I did not wish to share it with anyone…and What did u do?...U made it a fodder for those tabloids….

He shook her till her teeth rattled…which reminded her of him threatening to kill her if those photos are published….madhu's arms were paining so much from his grip…but all she could feel was his pain…she wanted to hug him and say everything will be OK….but she knew nothing will be fine …the photos were out and he thought she was a cheating bitch who had published them….

RK- I said sorry to ur mother and u still…why?...answer me dammit…

Madhu- It was not me…I know u will not believe me…I was surprised myself seeing those pictures…u have to believe me…

RK- don't lie Madhubala…u will pay for it…now…

Saying that he snatched her dupatta and threw it on the floor…took hold of her slender waist with one hand and held her head with other….thus crushing her to him… started biting her lips…madhu struggled to free herself and it only made RK become wild…he intensified his kiss …he tasted something salty, rusty…wait it was blood…her blood….he stopped and pulled back…

Madhu was sobbing with tears flowing down and her lower lip was bleeding slightly…for one moment he was lost in her…her flawless skin….mirror like eyes which were telling him that she was innocent, she was beautiful and her luscious lips…they were red and bleeding….involuntarily he moved closer to her and cupped her face…with his thumb he soothed her lower lip….and felt Madhu tremble….

Madhu was confused by sudden change in his behavior…but his closeness was affecting her…his warm thumb on her sore lips was telling something else…giving her hope…she looked in his eyes and saw Rishab…not RK….She murmured Rishab pls believe me….it wasn't me…

Rishab shhh and took her in his arms…for some strange reason he felt loved, secure and at home…nothing else mattered…

Madhu continued to cry…she did not understand his behavior but she loved being in his arms…. she was a mere girl how much could she endure…she stood in the comfort of his arms and cried on and on till she had no more tears left…

RK'S phone rang…it was bittuji- chief it was not madhu it was kuku and sikki…

RK was relieved…

he held madhu's face in his hands gently…wiped her tears…

Madhu…I am sorry for…for hurting u…(touching her lips)…pls don't cry…how can I make amends…anything u say…

Madhu feeling all shy… yet mischevious…may be u can kiss it better…smilingly she put her arms round his neck and pulled him to her.

The end.

tel tel me wat u tink

The following 77 member(s) liked the above post:

jajebhashanmanjusavirayaPoorvaArorazapsashnushcappacuinoshanaa01himakhan134pinkswanxyzw231sukritimishraMAK222karamukkuarshi95amee1niya_sDazlingdivyanityasunu123zelja89Gulik_nknainielegenttashukainturakiranlove_me_notabna1989crazysakshi_19Armu4evacutestar12pinkstarsRams3697rock_ruviApurvaLovesARVIricha13aashshhsAroraNaDarkAngelkaustaviCrazy_Arshilourel24Clara20Simple-GirlRuthlessQueenarunsunita_gmQuintessentialIMsCeylonAbhayangelkgmutanubagVsoujanyarusha4003bluedreamz953manidHanishadeviKhayalonKiMalikMonami_50karamjeetSHINYSHREYA.Tanmaya.Dark_Chocolateafsh4adreamyjenniceLittle_Mermaid.RolzzPristineSoulmemadGroverAddict-Sexy-adventure_gurlFireSafireFireeBasiliskSunsetglowbhanu_rekhagtodayzstargorgeousqueen.trolldemort.

manid IF-Rockerz
manid
manid

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Wowww...Day Dreaming.. I wish aisa hota...awesome OS...loved itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi95

arunsunita_gm IF-Dazzler
arunsunita_gm
arunsunita_gm

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
i wish ki aisa serial me ho to kaisa hoga 
awsoeme os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthi14

afsh4a IF-Sizzlerz
afsh4a
afsh4a

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
waooo superb os...loved it
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Nice os :P
piaj900 Senior Member
piaj900
piaj900

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Clap ..WOW .!! ...Superb !! ..Totally ..Romanti.. I wish Asa ..kucch hotha ..But Beautiful Dear :-)
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
nice os :D
dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I just wish it happens for real between madhu and rk...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index