Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Rajat 'Anjaan' Kapur's Diary (Page 2)

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=mem1][/QUOTE]

Geeta... TOOO Good Yaaar.  LOL Bechara Rajat is in a Fix & confused as ever.

"Bhagwaan na kare koi hattha khatta insaan...Peehu ko dekh ke tho aisa hi lagta hai." ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Pihu se bachega to Phelwan se peetega..

Love It. So nice of you to think about Poor Little Rajat KapUr.
Whatever it is... I am feeling bad for this character.. Poor chap has no luck with Love. I am starting to like him.. just wish Samir could do the justice to the character and shows some REAL expressions.. LOL

Edited by IndYa4u - 05 September 2012 at 12:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mem1

mem1 IF-Dazzler
mem1
mem1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndYa4u

Originally posted by mem1

Geeta... TOOO Good Yaaar.  LOL Bechara Rajat is in a Fix & confused as ever.

"Bhagwaan na kare koi hattha khatta insaan...Peehu ko dekh ke tho aisa hi lagta hai." ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

Pihu se bachega to Phelwan se peetega..

Love It. So nice of you to think about Poor Little Rajat KapUr.
Whatever it is... I am feeling bad for this character.. Poor chap has no luck with Love. I am starting to like him.. just wish Samir could do the justice to the character and shows some REAL expressions.. LOL

Nahi yaar. If Sameer did justice to the character, then we would all be heart broken. Cause the character could be very lovable.I am glad it is a poor actor, so we are not getting attached to the character. Being heartbroken about Ram and Priya is more than enough for me.

IndYa4u

fosla IF-Rockerz
fosla
fosla

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Too good Gita!!

Btw Pehelwaan is in RB mode now. Heard last that he was looking for the one who writes Rajat's diary too! LOL

I feel sorry for the character not the actor though! It is just unfortunate that the writers couldn't choose a  partner who wouldn't leave him. Hope he gets lucky in love the third time.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mem1IndYa4u

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
wow nice post Gita di, actually i don't like Rajat Kapur at all so i don't care about him, but after reading u also fell bad for him, bechara pehele sei gayel hai fir se... .ok but di i fell sad to u, becoz when u turned into RK's(Ram) VCPA to RK's (Rajat) VCPA ??? it's not fair i want  Ram Kapoor's Diary from u. & i m waitng for that

Edited by jakther - 05 September 2012 at 1:03pm

mem1

mem1 IF-Dazzler
mem1
mem1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nancy_NUTS

Dear Rajjo Bhaiyya,
I feel bad for u, more because u gonna soon get the shock of ur life when u find out that ur lady love is ur respected "Bhabhi" Silly

WHAT!!!!!! My first lady love turned out to be "mere bachchon ki maa" (Without the perks Wink) and now my second lady love is going to turn out to be  "Meri Maa" ... what rotten luck I have!

-Rajat Kapur

Nancy_NUTSIndYa4u

mem1 IF-Dazzler
mem1
mem1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_Fan

Sorry to give you another shock Mr. Rajat...  but did you know that even your spokesperson was working for that "hattha khatta insaan"  before?TongueLOL

too good Gita Di... ROFL

I'm back to watching.. n I really wish they had chosen a better actor.. I might have liked Rajat Kapur! (offcourse, given that he stays positive! )

I am actually glad they didn't choose a good actor. I don't have the emotional energy left to fall in love with yet another character, knowing that it will lead to heartbreak.

IndYa4u

mem1 IF-Dazzler
mem1
mem1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Too good Gita!!

Btw Pehelwaan is in RB mode now. Heard last that he was looking for the one who writes Rajat's diary too! LOL

I feel sorry for the character not the actor though! It is just unfortunate that the writers couldn't choose a  partner who wouldn't leave him. Hope he gets lucky in love the third time.

After all these heartbreaks, he might give up on pretty young girls altogether. Then BT and EK  can make Soap Opera history by showing Rajat happily married to Daijaan...I think he has the best chemistry with her anyway!

IndYa4u

balhfan4ever Senior Member
balhfan4ever
balhfan4ever

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Ha ha...very funny and very true...bechaara na ghar ka ghaat ka and watch yehi hone wala hai...the day Priya/Pooja agrees to marry him..Ram will be there to claim that Priya belongs to himLOL

mem1IndYa4u

Go to top