India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

I don't understand G & S

bpl1990 Groupbie
bpl1990
bpl1990

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged

Why was she shocked when D told that Sugni in outhouse ………has she forgotten that sugni is not Thankurani & that was the whole point for she ruining TVS & Sugni  wedding.

Why S is shown always with Adi as if she his wife?

I thought the character Sugni is smart & based on that first thing she should have prepared for is her sardhakai by TVS when she announced her sardhakai as she should know that he is not like other Thankur  to  get for one night but he always wanted her for ever.

Why is so shocked to know that he is man behind everything as he the one who loves her and Adi is not helping her in a anyway in fact in  real sense he is using her to put things right for his Mami therefore instead of getting upset with TVS she should leave him immediately  

Clarity in thinking is required.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53seemasrvenmuktha_cuteJulieDHashiBooronshaanKhatamKahani

seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
that is the real problem.G sucks real time.
i can't understand her...it seems she is happy if sugni sleeps with adi.what if amrita comes back and adi marry her? What will G tell adi then?how she will brainwash him?
i hope vik should go for a new girl who is nice and bit matture ,if at all he has problem with riva.then adi should go to amu.
after that fun will begin with mom-daughter pair.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteJulieDForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I think G really thinks Adi and Sugni are married or will be maried????? She is soo deluded.

I think they need to finish this track now.

If they want to break up Sugni and TVS and then just do it and get it over with. This prolonged him trying to bring her back into his life (but being humilated/rejected and turning into an obsessive person) and she acting a devi making supreme scarifice is getting on my nerves.

BTW one question - why does Sugni refer everything back to TVS:

-"woh kisi keemat per hame panna chahata ha",
- "Uska kwaba pura kare",
- "Takur maluk ka hamse pyar karna".

Was she not in this relationship - did she not say she loves him and living the rest of her life with him was her dream????? Have all those feling just disappeared???? or is Sugni's love conditional on whether that person can marry her ie. she will love anyone who can marry her but anyone who cannot marry her she will toss aside?

sunherimuktha_cuteJulieDForeverSHINee

ryukie Goldie
ryukie
ryukie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
G, sugni,adi,jiji n dhanuma r the most ungrateful people I hv seen.
Beginnin 2 hate this, y r they ol after TVS. plx they shud jst leave the man alone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cute

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
I was so amazed at Gulabiya's reaction when she was told that Sugni lives in the outhouse. WackoShe was excited thinking that she was in Aditya's bedroom but dismayed on hearing about her living in the outhouse. What a mother!!
Doesn't she have any concerns about how Sugni might be feeling to sleep with Aditya as she was just about to marry another man she claimed to love???? Forget that man is his uncle? Can they just sleep around like that with no feelings? That is a true bedni.

seemasrmuktha_cuteForeverSHINeeHashiBoo

muktha_cute Goldie
muktha_cute
muktha_cute

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ryukie

G, sugni,adi,jiji n dhanuma r the most ungrateful people I hv seen.
Beginnin 2 hate this, y r they ol after TVS. plx they shud jst leave the man alone

they are all afterTVS for his money and they are not gonna leave him alone unless he gives his property to them or still he dies
KhatamKahani IF-Stunnerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Payal's post in the WU for Sept 4th needs to be brought over here. She makes a very good point @bold.

Gulabiya is just UN*******believable.  

Originally posted by payal7

So G would be happy if Sugni was with Adi in his room as his mistress but is upset that she is in the guesthouse? What difference does it make where Sugni is - she is his mistress NOT his wife.

I genuniely think that G has it her head that Adi and Sugni are married or that Adi will marry Sugni?  The woman has lost the plot !!!!

BTW I watched the mama& mami's section of the show ONLY and it was soo refereshing to see them as they always have been - greedy but the words that caught my attention was Laxmi saying that Hukum charged extra for allowing Sugni to stay at the Havali. Did I hear it correctly?

So the cost of Sardhakai was not 20 lacs but 20 Lacs+extra??

So G allows her daughter to be sold, her brother charges extra for allowing her daughter to stay at the Havali, she allows her brothers to live the high life on the money, and she judges TVS to be evil beause he saved her daughter from destroying herself and he wants to marry her daughter. SOMEONE please teach this woman about morals.

As someone said above there is only one person who has remained genuine/stayed true as to what they want - that's TVS. He loves Sugni and wants to marry her ie ONE HERO

Everyone else Adi, G, Jiji, Sugni, Dhanuma have all changed and instead of tryign to understand TVS have plotted schemed and back stabbed him. ie. SO MANY VILLANS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteJulieDForeverSHINee

wensue Senior Member
wensue
wensue

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
In my opinion...  Sugni is the cause of her new problems.  If she hadn't planned to sell herself to the highest bidder, she would have still been home.  Mind you, Vikram would be still trying to win her love back but at least she wouldn't be in the mansion like a prisoner.  Her mother is naive too, why would she expect Sugni to be in an upstairs bedroom, remember the Thakars only want those women for their own pleasure, not to give them a lavish life.  They all living in a dream world, from Vikram right down to Sugni's relatives.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cuteForeverSHINeeKhatamKahani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index