Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

India-Forums

Astitva Ek Prem Kahani
Astitva Ek Prem Kahani

Update 5th MaySimran knows Sia is in love (Page 3)

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 05 May 2005 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
That was a big bloopeer, even i noticed it.

How can a director of such reputation make such a big error, and it was not as if it could not have been ok without that.

I hope he will have better sense in the future.

Anyway thanks for the update, i had missed the beginning portion.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged
 Thanks sree. It's going pretty good now. Hope they don't drag it too much.
Akshata Senior Member
Akshata
Akshata

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Hi Sree,

I think Ajai Sinha is not directing the serial himself.His touch is missing.I was quite impressed with some of the  scenes in the past when minute details were not overlooked unlike other serials.

Maybe he is busy working on his next project(heard he's even directing a movie)for Zee and has left Astitva in the hands of his assistants.

The episode in which Astha is shown to demand an explanation on seeing Abhi's and Neha's photo,Simran is so visibly upset and scared so howcome Astha doesn't suspect that her Naanu is lying.They have shown Simran's shocked reaction for too long.(great acting though!)Naanu should have intevened quickly as a coverup for Simran.

I know I sound like a critic but I am too used to Ajai Sinha's high standard in direction.I can recall several scenes from the past episodes where the direction was superb and scenes were handled extremely well.That's why the serial seemed so close to reality.

Akshata

Akshata Senior Member
Akshata
Akshata

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 2:40am | IP Logged

Hi Sree,

Do you think Astha is a spoilt brat??

I think she is just too pampered.She is always apologetic on being reprimanded and genuinely feels bad if she hurts Simran in anyway.Brat is what i would call Meghna (Rhimjhim's daughter)in Piya ka ghar.

Just an opinion,Friend,I could be wrong.

Akshata

innocentindian Goldie
innocentindian
innocentindian

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Hi Akshata

It's good to read your posts and get extra input in the forum this way - it's just what we need here - so please keep it up....

you've made a very valid point - i don't watch PKG but mum does so I've seen glimpses of it and the point you make makes sense in that at least astha is not as bad as meghna. Altho i don't watch it, it seems to me that meghna is much much worst than a spoilt brat - i don't know what is appropriate word - but she doesn't seem to have become the way she has because she has been brought up to be spoilt or pampered. Whereas astha has been pampered so much and nevfer told anything till now, that she has become a spoilt brat. So, perhaps we need to think of another word for meghna, whereas to me, astha is a spoilt brat who has become that way cos of how much she has been pampered.

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Hi Akshata

Seeing you in the forum after many days...Keep visiting often bcos your posts are very much appreciated. You really have a knack of discussing.

As regards Astha, i feel she is not a spoilt brat to the extent of Megha. Megha had that notion always that Rimjhim killed her mother. She always longed for motherly care. AStha is not like that. Simran has tried to imbibe in her the best of qualities. AStha too, is very affectionate and kind to all. She is a bit childish, i would say and does not realise her responsibilities. This can be attributed to  a lot of pampering by Simran.

However, AStha might get really upset if the story moves towards Sia and Sid loving each other. I am sure this is going to happen.....

vvrsun Senior Member
vvrsun
vvrsun

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentindian

Originally posted by vvrsun

Originally posted by india05

IThey were so close to finding out Sia is the real Archana but its still pulling ....Confused

You surely mean "Astha" instead of ArchanaTongue

Nope, when the original astha was kidnapped, Shaguna was the only one that had seen the kidnapper - who was archana.....

This is what I meant dude!

IMAN IF-Dazzler
IMAN
IMAN

Posted: 06 May 2005 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Thx for the update!!!

Go to top