Update 5th MaySimran knows Sia is in love - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by india05

I hope shaguna sees Archana next time they r on webcam.. Gosh I wish this happens soon... They were so close to finding out Sia is the real Archana but its still pulling ....😕

You surely mean "Astha" instead of Archana😛

Thanks Sree. So my guess is Sia is going to come back to India to see Anand and Simran who is upset will follow and this way Simran will come face to face with Abhi. Also maybe Archana will come and this will lead Saguna to see her and reveal the real Astha. What will happen to Astha Gudiya once she gets to know she is not Astha. She is spoiled brat and always needs attention
Thanks for the updates Sree.. Have a nice weekend..
Originally posted by vvrsun

You surely mean "Astha" instead of Archana😛

Nope, when the original astha was kidnapped, Shaguna was the only one that had seen the kidnapper - who was archana.....

thanks so much 4 the update sree di
That was a big bloopeer, even i noticed it.

How can a director of such reputation make such a big error, and it was not as if it could not have been ok without that.

I hope he will have better sense in the future.

Anyway thanks for the update, i had missed the beginning portion.
 Thanks sree. It's going pretty good now. Hope they don't drag it too much.

Hi Sree,

I think Ajai Sinha is not directing the serial himself.His touch is missing.I was quite impressed with some of the  scenes in the past when minute details were not overlooked unlike other serials.

Maybe he is busy working on his next project(heard he's even directing a movie)for Zee and has left Astitva in the hands of his assistants.

The episode in which Astha is shown to demand an explanation on seeing Abhi's and Neha's photo,Simran is so visibly upset and scared so howcome Astha doesn't suspect that her Naanu is lying.They have shown Simran's shocked reaction for too long.(great acting though!)Naanu should have intevened quickly as a coverup for Simran.

I know I sound like a critic but I am too used to Ajai Sinha's high standard in direction.I can recall several scenes from the past episodes where the direction was superb and scenes were handled extremely well.That's why the serial seemed so close to reality.

Akshata

Hi Sree,

Do you think Astha is a spoilt brat??

I think she is just too pampered.She is always apologetic on being reprimanded and genuinely feels bad if she hurts Simran in anyway.Brat is what i would call Meghna (Rhimjhim's daughter)in Piya ka ghar.

Just an opinion,Friend,I could be wrong.

Akshata

Hi Akshata

It's good to read your posts and get extra input in the forum this way - it's just what we need here - so please keep it up....

you've made a very valid point - i don't watch PKG but mum does so I've seen glimpses of it and the point you make makes sense in that at least astha is not as bad as meghna. Altho i don't watch it, it seems to me that meghna is much much worst than a spoilt brat - i don't know what is appropriate word - but she doesn't seem to have become the way she has because she has been brought up to be spoilt or pampered. Whereas astha has been pampered so much and nevfer told anything till now, that she has become a spoilt brat. So, perhaps we need to think of another word for meghna, whereas to me, astha is a spoilt brat who has become that way cos of how much she has been pampered.