India-Forums

The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Just the same...

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Finally! Something different than the Lesbo track was shown of RaHi. And though their relationship has turned a little sour, with her snooping around and him catching her do it, I kinda liked it.

First, I did not like the way she spied on his tab. And of course Ranveer didn't as well. What I did like was that he was angry and told her straight forward that she could've just asked him instead of going all detective on him. This shows that with her, he is different as with her, he will always change his secretive manners and give in.

Second, it was so cute the way she was trying to get his attention! And he was all giving attitude to her. He had every right to, in some way Panchi had broken his trust. He talked to her harshly regarding her actions and she felt bad, heart-broken actually. A little moment that I loved was that he walked two steps ahead, stopped and took a deep breathe before walking back to her. At first, I thought he would somehow apologize for his impulsive angry words but what he did was far more better.

He told her to the face that she had acted in a way he thought she never would! She had acted like all those girls which never mean anything to him. There is a reason that Ranveer is a totally different man when it comes to Panchi. And that's because Panchi is not like those girls which he can use for his fun and then never look at them. He holds her special, above all, as a best friend. But being friends comes with a few restrictions and privacy is something the youth is immensely protective about. Ranveer wasn't angry that she snooped, he was angry that she acted average when she is clearly not.

I've always maintained that the beauty of their relationship, what makes RaHi stand apart, is that there is a mutual trust between them. But time is changing it, completely from Panchi's POV. She wants to be treated the same as all those other girls but Ranveer is against it. Doing that right now, just to please her, would only lead to some disaster which she can't see right now. That craze of being the same as others, it is taking away the beauty of uniqueness which she has. And if she keeps on doing it, he will realize it and maybe...just maybe he'll be fed up of her like all those other girls and actually move on from her...

Oh well, it feels like some sensible RaHi track is on the way! First this little fight and now the Panchi fainting promo! Just hope it is dealt with nicely! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index