India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The bestest forum ever (Page 3)

Savi_S Goldie
Savi_S
Savi_S

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
really vibz its the best forum ever... cant get away from it...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinailike_tv-Archana-swasthiJustlikethat1-Eris-DEEPZzzz

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
oh i am going all sentimental reading all this!! i agree with you Vibz...totally! though i am not really been on other forums except for IPKKND and JDJ...but i agree...being on this forum is like being in a party with friends! i really have no real talent..cant do VMs or make siggies so dont really add anything to the forum LOL but hey!...a big Clap to all those talented members! cheers to the SNS Forum!!!Thumbs Up

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinamunnihyderabad-Archana-ilike_tvShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Veni-Vidi-ViciDEEPZzzz-Eris-DivineDarkness

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

@deepa .. @shaun.. I am truly hurt by your words...Ouch

why should talent be always proportionate to the VMs or Siggies or FFs... each of the post, be it 2 lines .is still a talent .. and a contribution ...

@shaun - your one-liners.. your signatures and all your posts just keep the forum aliveClap.. i don't know if you agree or not.. but others will definitely agree with me,,,

@deepa.. your WUs ... Clap are not only for saathiyans..but everyone else who follows the show ..comes to read the WUs...and I very well know how tough it is to do the WUs.. so we all are contributing in some way or the other...

sincere request .. never say .. that you don't have talent .. writing a few lines,.. weighs more than a VM or a siggie... 

sorry i became emotional ,, Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinailike_tv-Archana-yhm_crazeShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Veni-Vidi-ViciDEEPZzzz-Eris-

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

why should talent be always proportionate to the VMs or Siggies or FFs... each of the post, be it 2 lines .is still a talent .. and a contribution ...

@shaun - your one-liners.. your signatures and all your posts just keep the forum aliveClap.. i don't know if you agree or not.. but others will definitely agree with me,,,

@deepa.. your WUs ... Clap are not only for saathiyans..but everyone else who follows the show ..comes to read the WUs...and I very well know how tough it is to do the WUs.. so we all are contributing in some way or the other...

sincere request .. never say .. that you don't have talent .. writing a few lines,.. weighs more than a VM or a siggie... 

aw that was sweet! now i am wailing! Cry

Xarinamunnihyderabadilike_tv-Archana-ShaunSAJustlikethat1DEEPZzzz

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Completely agree with you munniSmile

Writing needs more skill then making vm. I can't make any good posts or comments that's why most of the time i remain silent in this forum.

Many times i have admired of shaun humorous post and deepa WU, posts

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinamunnihyderabadilike_tvyhm_crazeShaunSAJustlikethat1-Eris-DEEPZzzz

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Nai nai. I singled out the creatives cos I forgot them in my first post LOL

But tbh we are all part and parcel of what makes this place the best. The creatives, the written updaters, the analysers, the blooperers, the funnies, the one-liners, the simple thank you's, those who just like the posts and those who just read them. Even those who come only to cast chappals!

I am going to copy Harini's analogy... together we all make one delicious kheer... but to leave out even one ingredient and kheer is not the same.

Edited by ShaunSA - 05 September 2012 at 1:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinamunnihyderabadswasthiJustlikethat1-Eris-DEEPZzzz

ShaunSA IF-Rockerz
ShaunSA
ShaunSA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

oh i am going all sentimental reading all this!! i agree with you Vibz...totally! though i am not really been on other forums except for IPKKND and JDJ...but i agree...being on this forum is like being in a party with friends! i really have no real talent..cant do VMs or make siggies so dont really add anything to the forum LOL but hey!...a big Clap to all those talented members! cheers to the SNS Forum!!!Thumbs Up

Oi I love your WU's! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XarinamunnihyderabadJustlikethat1DEEPZzzz

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
^^ dont forget the trolls. Even our trolls are awesome LOL

Xarinamunnihyderabadilike_tvShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1Veni-Vidi-Vici

Go to top