Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The bestest forum ever - Page 3

-Archana- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: munnihyderabad

@deepa .. @shaun.. I am truly hurt by your words...

why should talent be always proportionate to the VMs or Siggies or FFs... each of the post, be it 2 lines .is still a talent .. and a contribution ...

@shaun - your one-liners.. your signatures and all your posts just keep the forum aliveπŸ‘.. i don't know if you agree or not.. but others will definitely agree with me,,,

@deepa.. your WUs ... πŸ‘ are not only for saathiyans..but everyone else who follows the show ..comes to read the WUs...and I very well know how tough it is to do the WUs.. so we all are contributing in some way or the other...

sincere request .. never say .. that you don't have talent .. writing a few lines,.. weighs more than a VM or a siggie... 

sorry i became emotional ,, πŸ€—

Completely agree with you munni😊

Writing needs more skill then making vm. I can't make any good posts or comments that's why most of the time i remain silent in this forum.

Many times i have admired of shaun humorous post and deepa WU, posts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nai nai. I singled out the creatives cos I forgot them in my first post πŸ˜†

But tbh we are all part and parcel of what makes this place the best. The creatives, the written updaters, the analysers, the blooperers, the funnies, the one-liners, the simple thank you's, those who just like the posts and those who just read them. Even those who come only to cast chappals!

I am going to copy Harini's analogy... together we all make one delicious kheer... but to leave out even one ingredient and kheer is not the same.
Edited by ShaunSA - 11 years ago
ShaunSA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dipsy80

oh i am going all sentimental reading all this!! i agree with you Vibz...totally! though i am not really been on other forums except for IPKKND and JDJ...but i agree...being on this forum is like being in a party with friends! i really have no real talent..cant do VMs or make siggies so dont really add anything to the forum πŸ˜† but hey!...a big πŸ‘ to all those talented members! cheers to the SNS Forum!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Oi I love your WU's! πŸ˜ƒ

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^ dont forget the trolls. Even our trolls are awesome πŸ˜†
ShaunSA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

^^ dont forget the trolls. Even our trolls are awesome πŸ˜†

Who can forget our trolls πŸ€£ SNS has the bestem best trolls on IF! 

Thank you trolls! You provide us with pure entertainment and something to point and laugh at πŸ‘πŸΌ
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: dipsy80

aw that was sweet! now i am wailing! πŸ˜­

Never mind you. 
I am   Big πŸ€— to all.
ShaunSA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

Never mind you. 
I am   Big πŸ€— to all.

Forget all that yaar! I am all huge smiles and big grins tonight! Oof I am so proud of you Xari! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: ShaunSA

Forget all that yaar! I am all huge smiles and big grins tonight! Oof I am so proud of you Xari! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Shaun.☺️  You made me cry happy tears.
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShaunSA

Nai nai. I singled out the creatives cos I forgot them in my first post πŸ˜†

But tbh we are all part and parcel of what makes this place the best. The creatives, the written updaters, the analysers, the blooperers, the funnies, the one-liners, the simple thank you's, those who just like the posts and those who just read them. Even those who come only to cast chappals!

I am going to copy Harini's analogy... together we all make one delicious kheer... but to leave out even one ingredient and kheer is not the same.

Now that the trolls are included, we have to include the the spoof makers and the spoofers.
ShaunSA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: swasthi

Now that the trolls are included, we have to include the the spoof makers and the spoofers.

I am just beginning to see the depth of the talent in our Chief Spoof Maker πŸ˜ƒ

But then again I am not surprised. I can spot talent a mile off! And she has it in buckets! πŸ‘πŸΌ