madhuri_reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
ur post is sooo cute vibha๐Ÿค—
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome post partner๐Ÿค—

no place like SNS forum .. i do visit other forums.. people are lovely and warm over there too ... but then SNS forum gives me the warmth and a mushy mushy feeling ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SNS Forum rocks! What keeps me here? You guys! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And of course the humor on this forum is just... well rip roaring hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good post Vibz๐Ÿ‘ 
Agree with every word!!
The forum is indeed a great place to share ideas and opinions. We may not all agree but that makes it more interesting and fun๐Ÿ˜Š 
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What does one get out of this forum?

* the love for the show, its story line and the cast
* the freedom to express one's opinion
* the capacity to take criticism
* the strength to counter argue one's point
* the bonus is to make friends in this global village of IF

Hence, I am here.
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh and can I just say... the creativity talent on this Forum is just mind blowingly awesome! โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ โญ๏ธ

At the risk of sounding vain I believe that we have some of the best talent on IF in our Forum! ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž ๐Ÿ˜Ž

And while I may not have a zot of creative talent I can damn well recognise it from a mile off when I see it ๐Ÿ˜†
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really vibz its the best forum ever... cant get away from it...
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
oh i am going all sentimental reading all this!! i agree with you Vibz...totally! though i am not really been on other forums except for IPKKND and JDJ...but i agree...being on this forum is like being in a party with friends! i really have no real talent..cant do VMs or make siggies so dont really add anything to the forum ๐Ÿ˜† but hey!...a big ๐Ÿ‘ to all those talented members! cheers to the SNS Forum!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@deepa .. @shaun.. I am truly hurt by your words...

why should talent be always proportionate to the VMs or Siggies or FFs... each of the post, be it 2 lines .is still a talent .. and a contribution ...

@shaun - your one-liners.. your signatures and all your posts just keep the forum alive๐Ÿ‘.. i don't know if you agree or not.. but others will definitely agree with me,,,

@deepa.. your WUs ... ๐Ÿ‘ are not only for saathiyans..but everyone else who follows the show ..comes to read the WUs...and I very well know how tough it is to do the WUs.. so we all are contributing in some way or the other...

sincere request .. never say .. that you don't have talent .. writing a few lines,.. weighs more than a VM or a siggie... 

sorry i became emotional ,, ๐Ÿค—
yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

@deepa .. @shaun.. I am truly hurt by your words...

why should talent be always proportionate to the VMs or Siggies or FFs... each of the post, be it 2 lines .is still a talent .. and a contribution ...

@shaun - your one-liners.. your signatures and all your posts just keep the forum alive๐Ÿ‘.. i don't know if you agree or not.. but others will definitely agree with me,,,

@deepa.. your WUs ... ๐Ÿ‘ are not only for saathiyans..but everyone else who follows the show ..comes to read the WUs...and I very well know how tough it is to do the WUs.. so we all are contributing in some way or the other...

sincere request .. never say .. that you don't have talent .. writing a few lines,.. weighs more than a VM or a siggie... 

sorry i became emotional ,, ๐Ÿค—

aw that was sweet! now i am wailing! ๐Ÿ˜ญ