India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The bestest forum ever

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Am sure all of us have flitted across loads of forums and so have i.

Got to say our sns forum s the best Clap

we crib over the tracks but there is always someone who instills a wave of positivity and we all are back to our optimistic self.

We dont like certain characters but there is always respect for the actor. Never have i seen any post made cursing actors for the screen times.

The best part we have never given any pet names to the other shows like the others call us the dhokla show .

A big Hug to every member active and silent . I try hard to stay away but this forum always pulls me back:)

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

nazliee.Gianna.Xarinamunnihyderabadscorpian87Thamanna85Savi_S-Archana-ilike_tvmadhuri_reddyGuggulyhm_craze-AmalAziz-ChacchaShaunSAswasthiTheta14CintilaJustlikethat1NazmaJVeni-Vidi-Viciwestindian-Muskii-Queen.Beeani_grDEEPZzzzDivineDarkness

-Muskii- IF-Sizzlerz
-Muskii-
-Muskii-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
SO true vibzy ! I visit Dabh and IPKKND forum but still SNS forum has been the best for me ..We fight ..we call out each other names .. but at the end we end up laughing at our craziness 
Just love this forum and all the members hereHug

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinamunnihyderabad-Archana-ilike_tvGuggulyhm_crazeShaunSAswasthiwestindianNazmaJDivineDarkness-Eris-DEEPZzzzani_gr

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Awww right back at you girlsHugI feel the same way, I'm a part of many forums on IF but this one is like coming home. I think when I started actively posting on this forum I just kinda jumped in and did a picture post, didn't even introduce myself, felt like I would be accepted here and I was, no questions asked.  Big smile

Yes, we may fight with each other and of recent there has been a lot of changes, but I still have a soft place in my heart for all of you, regardless of which side of the argument you might be on. 

I can truly say I've never been disrespected by any member here and it's always felt like a welcoming place. 

That's the reason I have stayed neutral between the groups, cause at the end of the day you people mean more to me than any actress.  You're the ones that matter.Embarrassed

Love you all & should you need anything you just need to ask.

xoxox

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinamunnihyderabadilike_tv-Archana-GuggulShaunSAswasthiyhm_crazeNazmaJ-Eris-DivineDarknessDEEPZzzzani_gr

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
well said Vibz... Really SnS forum is best m best forum on IF... We all are fighting, bashing, mockerying on actors n eachother but in the last... We love Saathiya n all cast n crew... We love SnS forum its become home for all of us...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinailike_tv-Archana-yhm_crazeShaunSAswasthiNazmaJwestindianDivineDarknessDEEPZzzz-Eris-

-Archana- Goldie
-Archana-
-Archana-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Well said vibz.. I love SNS forum. people here are so welcoming and most of the time have healthy discussion. Even in difficult phase even though sometime frustrated can 't keep me away from this forum for single day. I enjoy reading each and every post and comments in this forumSmile

Xarinamunnihyderabadilike_tvyhm_crazeShaunSAswasthiwestindianNazmaJ-Eris-DivineDarknessDEEPZzzz

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

well said Vibz... Really SnS forum is best m best forum on IF... We all are fighting, bashing, mockerying on actors n eachother but in the last... We love Saathiya n all cast n crew... We love SnS forum its become home for all of us...

Completely agree with you. We are a family & not always do family members always agree with each other, but at the end of the day we come together and support each other 'cause that's just what families doEmbarrassed

Xarinamunnihyderabadilike_tv-Archana-yhm_crazeShaunSAswasthiNazimKiDewaniNazmaJ-Eris-DEEPZzzz

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by westindian

Originally posted by -GiNa-

</div>

<div>

Completely agree with you. We are a family & not always do family members always agree with each other, but at the end of the day we come together and support each other 'cause that's just what families doEmbarrassed

so ture christine... We are a family... sns forum each n every member support each other with love n care this is the best thing of this forum...Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Xarinailike_tvyhm_crazeShaunSAswasthiwestindianNazmaJ-Eris-DEEPZzzz

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
A big hand to our forum and it's membersClap.  To all the laughter, the tears, the jokers, updaters, analysers, vm and piccie makers and those in between.  I salute you.  This forum is one of a kind. *raises glass. Hic Embarrassed*

munnihyderabadilike_tv-Archana-ShaunSAswasthiyhm_crazewestindianNazmaJ-Eris-DEEPZzzzDivineDarkness

Go to top