India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

HEAVEN

screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
I would very much like to see a scene where Maanvi will find heaven in Virat's arms and fall asleep just like yesterday's scene where virat watch over maanvi while she slept, just once before it is time to say goodbye if she does not accept the bone marrow from jeevike, but that will never happen because one way or another she will have to except the bone marrow, also for Virat to know what it is like to have the one person you love in your arms and to fall asleep, time would freeze for our true lovers?

They as not be much scenes of Virat and Maanvi because of Virat been ill but now he is back and i just want one scene if possbile?

HEAVEN IS IN YOUR ARMS VIRAT

Edited by screen22 - 05 September 2012 at 10:40am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

mdivyarayuduilovevirat21love_zainmadhu0702nrithyao-Alishah-_Sara_xoxsusanxoxSuarezCaptain_Parisweetymolprincess_saraapplenpeacheslakshm-Aswathy-Delena-ciousa2zahid

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
First of all, Manvi will not die.
So expecting that kind of a scene is not possible.

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
My response (Imagine me shouting at you Smile) : What the! You want Maanvi to die?

screen22

MadhuChowdary Senior Member
MadhuChowdary
MadhuChowdary

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
of course she wont die but she has a feeling that these are her last days on earth..in that case i agree with you..i want to see one intense scene between virman..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22-Alishah-

screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthi_Virmanli

First of all, Manvi will not die.
So expecting that kind of a scene is not possible.

Smile

I to do not wish for Maanvi to die at all, so you have miss understood my post the wrong way, all i wanted was for maanvi to feel virat holding her while she fell asleep that was all.  Like yesterday he watch while she slept.

Heaven is in his arms
screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonuni

My response (Imagine me shouting at you Smile) : What the! You want Maanvi to die?

I have amend the post for people to understand that yesterday scene while virat was watching over maanvi while she slept what would it be like if she actually slept in his arms and found heaven that is where her real place should be. 

applenpeaches

screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhavichowdary

of course she wont die but she has a feeling that these are her last days on earth..in that case i agree with you..i want to see one intense scene between virman..

Thank you for understanding the point i was trying to make, anyway i have amend the post so people do not get the wrong idea, i do not wish for her to die but she is feeling that these are her last days on each.

Thanks
-Alishah- Goldie
-Alishah-
-Alishah-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I agree, it would be a nice scene to see especially with the way Manvi is thinking at the moment, great thought Big smile

screen22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index