India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

hamare mahaan riddhima

dolly_negi Senior Member
dolly_negi
dolly_negi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged

i read sim_ran post regardng a radio prgrm yadon ka shehar vd nilesh misra..i dnt hear radio much so wen i cm across it, i startd listeng it in youtube..2day i was listening a stry phir milenge..it was abt a divorce couple n hw dt man afte gttng divorcd frm his wife undrstd d real value of hs wife n decided 2 win her back..in dere stry a character name riddhima create a misundrstng bw dem thgh she didn't creatd dt intentionally later on she hlpd 2 brng dem close...wen i heard dis stry..i jst flt dt yeh ridz naam k log kya hamesha misunderstndng hi create krte h kya..ye stry me toh later she playd d role of cupid bt in mm lyf ye ridz naam k bhoot toh unke zindagi tabha krne k piche pad gyi h.seriously nbt me toh ridz ne girgat k tarah rang badle h...mai jab bhi use dekhte ho mera has has kr stomach m pain hone lag jata h..puri cartoon character h..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sim_ranSenpoo

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Yes very right! The name itself has been banned in our forum, I think LOL Nowhere they are referring her by this name! We have a list of names for her here! It will be good if we start listing them here! Our tribute to the geeerrraaattt character Wink and ofcourse a booonnnddduuubbulll actor LOL

Rondi
Randi
Rondima
Rakshashi
Ridz
R
Bhotni
Ridzie
Devil
chudail
Raddi
shurpanaka

Please add on her names.. I will have to go thru the threads to find the other titles for her! She must be the maximum title winner anywhere in TV world! Clap

Edited by Senpoo - 07 September 2012 at 11:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dolly_negi

dolly_negi Senior Member
dolly_negi
dolly_negi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged

ya u r rite..she shld b gvn a award fr d most hated character...
pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Senpoo

add Chudail and Raddi also..LOL

Edited by passionalive - 05 September 2012 at 8:32am

Senpoo

dolly_negi Senior Member
dolly_negi
dolly_negi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged

i usd 2 hv a feelng of sympathy fr ridz as she hd gvn up evrthng only fr mohan thgh we all hate hr bt initially she was very gud n she tried 2 brng mm close...its nt very easy 2 c ur husband hvng feelng fr sum1 else n 2 c hm gttng married 2 sum1 else s more tougher..evry1 r sayng dt hw cn she luv wen hr marriage vd mohan was of only 2 days n she knw very well dt he luv megha..well i thnk wen mohan tld hr dt he luvs megha wen dey both met at jewelery shop she tld hm dt it would hv been gud if he tld hr earlier so dt she didnt hd any dream abt hm n would nt hv expectd anythng..wen ridz met mohan fr d frst tym she strtd lykng hm thgh it was nt luv bt she strtd seeing hm as his future hubby wen mohan married hr fr hr dad sake..she strtd respectng hm more n her respect fr hm n hr marriage vd hm made hr strtd luvng him more wen she realisd dt mohan still luv megha n wntd 2 marry hr..she decided 2 let hm go since she jst wntd hm 2 b happy aur mohan ne uske dad k jaan bacha kr uss par jo ehsaan kiya tha..she wntd 2 thnk hm aur wo uska ehsaan lotana chahti thi isley usne mohan ko megha se shadi krne k liye keh diya...jealousy hamesha kisi ke prati pyar k feelng ko bahar laane me madad krte h..mm k romance ko dekh kr ridz was dam jealous n hr luv fr mohan intensify...dts y she reactd lyk dt in nepal..abhi tak ridz ne jo kuch bhi kiya..i sympathies fr hr n i was undrstng hr feeling..pr precap m jo bhi dhikhaya usko dekhne k baad..i dnt sympathies fr hr..infact nw i feel she s totallt wrng n nw i m hatng her...it would b much better if she would hv remain firm in hr decision n peacefully hv divorce vd mohan...
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Yes very right! The name itself has been banned in our forum, I think LOL Nowhere they are referring her by this name! We have a list of names for her here! It will be good if we start listing them here! Our tribute to the geeerrraaattt character Wink and ofcourse a booonnnddduuubbulll actor LOL

Rondi
Randi
Rondima
Rakshashi
Ridz
R
Bhotni
Ridzie
Devil

Please add on her names.. I will have to go thru the threads to find the other titles for her! She must be the maximum title winner anywhere in TV world! Clap

Arrey tumne important name nahi likha - RaddhiLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSenpoo

sim_ran Senior Member
sim_ran
sim_ran

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Yes dolly_negi i had heard the story. Kaash Neelesh Mishra NBT ka story likhta... then atleast "Phir milenge" ki tara NBT progress kar raha hota...

dolly_negi

dolly_negi Senior Member
dolly_negi
dolly_negi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged

sim_ran u r absolutely rght...he s vry gud...i luv d way he tells stry n all hs wrds hv deeper meaning n thnk u fr lettng us knw abt it...i wasn't aware abt dt prgrm at all..thnks fr dt post..i really lyk hs stry...

sim_ran

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index