Fan Fictions

~Dil to pagal hai~Ksh-Ku LAST PART Pg 11 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 15

GK-KK~ROCKS

GK-KK~ROCKS

Posted: 16 July 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Plzz continue soon.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Dil to pagal hai~Ksh-Ku LAST PART Pg 11 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 17 July 2006 at 7:21am | IP Logged
LOL
Clap
Plzzz cont. soon

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 17 July 2006 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i wanna see more comment then i will most the next part. Seem like no one like my fan fic as there is less comment. I feel Sad Cry Cry Cry

tisha_sarin

tisha_sarin

Posted: 17 July 2006 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
good job!!! we just loved ur fanfiction !!! keep it up

vffgfh

Groupbie

vffgfh

Posted: 17 July 2006 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
oh plzzzzzzzzzzzz dont feel sad everyone read ur ff i wait eagerly to read ur ff only thing is that i dont comment coz i am very lazy in writing
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz post next part

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 18 July 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged
THIS PART IS written by JASMINERAHUL. So thank to her.
Part 16
Recap-: It was Kumud birthday. Nakul and Kali exchange the ring. The next Day. Kumud-Kshitij and Sohan-Anjali leave to go to the trips.

They arrive at the place.
Kumud-: So Ksh tell us now???
Ksh-: Ok, we are at Switzerland.
Anju/Kumud-: what???
Sohan-: Yeah
Kumud-: No I don't believe you!!!
Anju-: Oh my gosh. We are here. I always wanted to come and here I am.
Kumud-: Yeah me too.
Kshitij-Kumud & Sohan-Anjali go 2 Switzerland Hotel. They take room in hotel.
Kshitij-kumud luk at each other with a cute smile b4 entering the room.Ks holds Kumud's hand & they enter the room 2gether.Ksh cant take his eyes off kumud. Kumud is so shy that she moves away.her leg slips & is about 2 fall. Ksh catches her by hips. Kumud is relieved.
Ksh-: When I'm with u, u don't hav 2 worry abt ur fall. i've always my finger 2 hold u .if I've no fingers,still my luv wil prevent u from any fall
Kumud is touched by his words. They luk at each other's eyes. Kumud's eyes get filled up with tears & she hugs him. Ksh smiles.
Anjali has worn night dress. she's luking at the mirror & combing her hair. Sohan hugs her from back.
Anjali is excited-:whats this sohan? leave me
Sohan-: no way
Anjali-: oh really?
Anjali's fingers go thru Sohan's face in a sensual way. Sohan 4gets everything.He closes his eyes. The naughty Anjali tickles him. They both laugh & hug each other.Sohan's fingers go thru her hair. Then they hold hands 2gether & dance slowly in their room.
The next day…Both the pairs r out 2 see Switzerland.
They do nice shopping. Then they go running 2 beach. Sohan pushes anjali into water.
Anjali-:Sohan,u r too much
Sohan laughs & throws water on her. Anjali throws back. Then they see sensuality in each other's eyes. They cum closer & have a passionate tight hug.
Kumud is at another side of the beach & is enjoying its beauty.
Kshitij cums near her-:kumud,lets hav fun in the water
Kumud-: no plz,u go
Ksh goes & takes water & puts on her neck slowly in a romantic way. Kumud feels cool & romantic. she close her eyes. Ksh takes her in his arms & keeps her on water. he falls on her.
The third day, in the afternoon, Both the pairs go 2 disco club. Sohan-Anjali & Kshitij-Kumud stand close 2 each other & hav intimate steps.
When they r back 2 hotel, its raining heavily. Both hug & dance in rain with sensual touch. When they reach their room also,their sensuality has'nt gone away from them, they cud'nt control themselves & enjoy the sweetness of honeymoon in that nite

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 20 July 2006 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Clap
very romavtic indeed. plzz cont. soon.
Thanks jasmine for continuing.

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 20 July 2006 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Part 17
Recap-: Both couple went to Switzerland. They both enjoy their honeymoon.

The last day of the honeymoon. Kumud wake up and she bit sad that she has leaves but she more overjoyed coz she got to spend a lot with Kshitij. She wake up and wake Kshitij.
Kumud-: Ksh wake up?
Ksh-: Yeah , I will( he moan)
Kumud-: Ksh Happy Birthday
Ksh-: what?? (He get up quick after hearing Kumud saying Happy Birthday)
Kumud-: Happy Birthday
Ksh-: who?? Me???
Kumud-: Yeah you! Who else then???
Ksh-: It my birthday today!! Great
Kumud-: Get up!!! I have something plan today. We have to leave. And by way (she whisper to him) I enjoy spending time with you. Thank you Kshitij. I'm sad that we have to leave.
Ksh-: well we can stay longer.
Kumud-: No I don't want to. I want to go bck.
Ksh-: Ok Fine.
Both get up and get ready. They both goes to the Breakfast table and meet Sohan-Anjali there.
Sohan-: Hppy Birthday Kshitij. He giv gift to him.
Anjali-: Happy Birthday Kshitj. She also giv gift to him.
Ksh-:Thank Sohan and Anjali.
Sohan-: So what the plan today.
Kumud-:Actually I got a plan. It for us two.
Anjali-: Ok so we might as well spend time alone today. Meet you here at 5pm. We have to leave at 6pm Right Ksh
Ksh-: Yeah. Bye
Sohan and Anjali leave to spend time alone together on the last day.
Ksh-: So what the plan???
Kumud-: wait till at Lunch
Ksh-: Ok.
While they wait till Lunch. Both went sightseeing and do more shopping. They both come bck at the hotel. Both get ready.
Kumud wore a long red dress with a silver sequin. And Kshitij wore a black suit with a red tie (like Siaf in Kal ho na ho).
Both goes to the beach.
Kumud-: Kshitij, I want you to wear a blindfold.
Ksh-: why do I have to wear blindfold.
Kumud-: Just!
She wear him a blindfold and take him to the beach where there is a table decorated for two.
Kumud-: Take the blindfold out Kshitij.
Ksh take it out and is amazed what Kumud has planned. A table with a cake written Happy Birthday Kshitij. A roses and A glass of wine.
Ksh-: You done all this for me.
Kumud-: Yeah
Ksh-:Thank Kumud. He hug her anad give a kiss for a "Thank".
Both sit down and Kshitij cut the cake. Kumud give a piece to him. Later a servant take the food away and bring the dinner. Then after the dinner, the servant bring the dessert. For Kshitij, on the dessert is say "Happy Birthday"
Ksh-: Kumud, all this you done is for me??? But why?/
Kumud-: Coz ur my husband and also is because I Love you.
Ksh-: I love you too.
Kumud later then give him a present. Kshitij open it. It a silver heart locket shape. 1 side is a pic of Kumud and Kshitij and the other side is the text say "I love you" "Match Made in Heaven" (is the same kind of the necklace that Kshitij gave to her on their first meeting. But this one had different pic and different text. Kumud has a text say "True Love" and Ksh have "I love you" "Match Made in Heaven")
Then there was a music. Both dance to the music-: Manie dil tujko diya. It was so romantic.

Later in the Afternoon, both couple had to leave. So they leave to go to the airport. Check in and get in the plane. Again is 6 hour journey. Kumud Holding Kshitij hand. She just does not want to go away from him. Anjali and Sohan holding hand.
Anjali-: Thank you Sohan
Sohan-: what for
Anjali-: This trip. I really enjoy it. With out you . I would not like it. This is my most favourite memories I won't forget. I love you. She kiss him
Sohan-: I love you too
Kumud give Ksh a kiss for a Birthday.
Sohan-: Hey Kshitj
(Sohan and Anjali is behind Kumud and Kshitij)
Ksh-: Yeah
Sohan-: So how was ur plan
Ksh-: it was so romantic (looking at kumud who blushing). A cake, dinner, dessert and a music at the beach.
Anjali-: wow, that cool. Hey kumud why did you not tell me.
Kumud-: well I was sort of in hurry.
Later both wives went to sleep. Ksh looking at kumud and remember what happen today. He is looking at the pic(the necklace). He give her a kiss and goes to sleep.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top