Fan Fictions

~Dil to pagal hai~Ksh-Ku LAST PART Pg 11 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Why is not everyone reading. Seem like no one interested.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Dil to pagal hai~Ksh-Ku LAST PART Pg 11 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolchick

IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 11:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sgokli

IF-Dazzler

sgokli

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 11:46am | IP Logged
good

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Only Abhay and Kkusum will be in this Fan fic and they won't come alot.

tisha_sarin

tisha_sarin

Posted: 28 June 2006 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
fabulous !!!!! keep it up>>>

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 29 June 2006 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Part 3
Recap-: Kshitij have his own Choice. He goes college and meet his Friend. All have fun till a girl come and tap Kshitij Shoulder.

Kshitij turns Around. You see the body then The Face, Is Priyanka. Everyone call her Priya because she does not like the name Priyanka and Plus no one know that her name is Priyanka. All the applications Form, she wrote Priya as her name instead Priyanka.
Priya join them. All the boy feel uncomfortable with Her (Reasons why will come in Part 6). Few minutes later, the bell rang. All the boy goes to their class and Ksh and Priya goes together coz their next class are same Teacher come and make an announement.
T-: Everyone quiet. I have something to tell you. As you know that you have 5 day left before you leave. We, the teacher have decided.to have a prom Night in school. Everyone in the class start cheering.
T-: Quiet, so what I'm telling you now is that you better start finding the partner. The letter will be given out soon of what day and time will be and what to wear.
Priya-: (thinking) I will make sure that Kshitij will be my paretner and no one else.
At the end of the class. The entire girl goes up to Kshitij. And ask him if he can be their Partner.
Ksh-: I love too, but I want u all to go with ur Boyfriend. Don't worry I will be there.
The reason why the entire girl came up to Kshtij is because everyone in the college loves Kshitj. He is the Best Student. He helps people to solve their problem etc. He is kind, generous. Everyone like him. Whenever student have problem, Kshitij is there for them. Same to his Friend.

Next Day, in the afternoon Kshitij went for Job hunt. He went to the interview and they let him have the Job. He gonna start straight away after the college is over. He will work in a small Caf. He was on his way home, suddenly Priya came behind him
Priya-: Hi Kshitij
Ksh-: oh hi Priya
Priya-: what are you doing here?
Kshitj did not want to tell her but had no choice
Ksh-: Oh I'm here for the interview
Priya-: Interview?
Ksh-: For the Job
Priya-: Did you get the job?
Ksh-: Yeah
Priya-: Congratulation So let goes and Celebrate
Kshitij did not want to. He want to celebrate with his family and Friend. But had no choice.
They both went to Restaruant. Priya order the food and Pay for it.
Later he went Home told his parent his good news.
Ary-: Congratulations
Saakhi-: Congratulation, and have you found the girl yet.
Ksh-: NO!! If do I will Let u know.

Next Day at the College, People came up to Kshitj to Congratulated. Kshitij was confused. He went to his friend. ( Garv-Sohan-Harry-Nakul-Trishul)
Friend-Congratulation!!!!
Ksh- Congratulation For what?
Sohan-: For the Job
Ksh-: Nakul did you tell them?
Nakul-: NO!!!
Ksh-: Who told you then ???? (He is Furious and Angry)

Who do you think is was??? Comment on

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Sorry I did not update yesterday as I was busy. Anyway it seem like no one reading my Fan fic or are not interested. If you want me to stop then tell me. I won't feel bad, Just tell me so that I can stop writing the part.
I'm telling you the truth, I won't feel bad. I will stop it if you want me too.

vffgfh

Groupbie

vffgfh

Posted: 01 July 2006 at 11:33am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont stop writing as there very less kumud n kshiitj ff left now ur writing really well i read ur ff daily but i dont reply coz i am very lazy
but plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont stop its a hearty request plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top