~Dil to pagal hai~Ksh-Ku LAST PART Pg 11 - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
those were great parts πŸ‘ ....when will kshitij and kumud meet?
continue soon 😊
-Amrit
Part 7
Recap-: Revealed of why Kshitij Thanks his Friend. Ksh goes shopping with Priya and Kumud see him. She can't forget him. Kali advised her to forget about him.

The next Day, Kshitij at work. He was about to leave when suddenly Priya came behind him.
Priya-: Hi Kshitij. I got a good news.
Ksh-: What??
Priya-: I got the job. I'm doing a fashion Designer further course. I have to go Paris for 3 Months. I'm leaving tomorrow.
Ksh-: Congratulation
Priya-: Thanks, I was wondering if you can come with me to the shopping. Plz
Ksh-: Ok let go.
They both went Shopping to do shopping for Priya. She brought lot of Stuff.
The next day at the airport. Kshitij and his friend went airport to drop Priya. It was morning.
Priya-: (thinking) as soon I come bck I will tell ksh no matter how but I will surely.
Priya-: Hey Kshitj, I'm going away for 3 months so you might get married during 3 months. So surely Invited me Ok
Ksh-: Ok
Priya-: (thinking) I will make sure that Kshitij doesn't marry. I will ruin their wedding.
It was time for her to goes. Priya hug everyone and she leaves. As soon she left Kshitij and his friend felt phewwww that she left. Now kshitij doesn't have to worry about her.
Garv-: Hey kshitij are you gonna really invited her to ur wedding.
Ksh-: No, why should i? I know that she gonna ruin my weeding because she loves me so she will anything to stop this wedding. Kshitij turn around and start walking. He see this beautiful girl. It Kumud. He try to go to her by passing the crowded people, but unfortunately he missed her.
For the next two day, kshitij try to find her, and Kumud try to find someone else. When ever they goes, they pass by but they never see each other because one looking that way and the other looking at the other way.
They both come home and think about the other. Then they both think about what their parent want. They both goes downstair to their parents.
Kumud-: mom, I have not found the boy yet.
Saakhi-: Kshitij beta, 2 wks are over. So what are you going to do.
They both are thinking serious.
Kumud-: I would like to go for arranged marriage. I had enough.
Saakhi-: Are you sure Kshitij.
Kumud/Ksh-: Yeah.
Saahki/kkuusm-: Ok as you wish we will start looking for it

What gonna happen next. Will they see each other or they never will.
good going plzzzzzzzzzzzz contu\inue soon
Part 8
Recap-: Priya got a job. Kshitij and his friend goes airport. At the airport, Kshitj see kumud. They both decided to get married as the arranges marriage.

Saakhi and Kkusum tell their hubby what their kid have decide. Abhay and Aryaman decide to start looking for the partner the next day. The next day They start looking but found nothing because some rejected and some said that they want marriage to happen next year.
Aryaman come bck and relax.
Saakhi-: so what happen?
Ary-: Nothing
He turn the T.V on just. On the news there is a pic of Abhay. Reporter announcing how Mr Kapoor business going. Aryaman and Abhay have not seen each other for 6 months because Aryamn had problem with his business so Aryaman time was always on business. He was trying to get it back to normal but now everything bck to normal.
He remember something. Whenever someone looking for bride or groom for their kid they always goes to Abhay because he can solve the Problem. All the couple who Abhay Arrange are having Happy Life. So Aryaman decide to go meet him. He made a call.
Ary-: Hello Mr Kapoor
Abhay-: Yeah
Ary-: I would like to talk to you about my son marriage. So tomorrow at the caf at 4 sharp.
Abhay-: Ok see you. 1 minute how will I recognise you.
Ary-: Oh I will be wearing black suit and reading newspaper.
The next Day, Abhay went to the Caf and see the Man. Can't see the face. He goes up to him.
Abhay-: Hello, I'm Mr Kapoor, call me Abhay
The man put the newspaper down.
Abhay-: Aryaman, you!!! What the surprise. How are you???
They both talk all the usual stuff.
Ary-: I have request to make. My son just finish college and we are looking for the bride for him so I was suggesting if you can find it for him.
Abhay-: I love too, but I am in same position as you. I'm looking for the groom for my daughter.
Ary-: so, what are we gonna do??
They both think for a while than Abhay get an ideas.
Abhay-: Are you thinking what I am thinking.
Ary-: Yeah They both shake Hand.
They both goes home and tell their wife.
Ary-: we going to Abhay's house tomorrow.
Abhay-: Kumud will marry Aryamn's Son.
Kkusum-: Really, Can't wait to see him. When are they coming?
Abhay-: Tomorrow.

The next Morning, Aryman's Family went to the Kapoor House. They all sit down. Kkusum call Kali. Nakul and Kshitij are shocked thinking that Kali is the Bride. Kali come. Kkusum tell her to goes and Bring Kumud. Kumud come. Her head is facing down.
Kkusum-: Kshitij beta, this is kumud ur-wife-to-be. Kumud looked up.
Kumud looked up. She is Shocked and Kshitj is shocked too.

What gonna happen next? Will Kumud agree to the marriage even thought he had a girfriend???
great part....plz continue soon πŸ‘
Part 9
Recap-: Abhay and Aryaman start to look for the bride and the groom. Both meet and agree their both kid to marry. Kumud shocked to see Kshitj whom she can't forget.

Kkusum tell kumud and Kshitij to goes outside and have a chat. Kumud and kshitj goes outside in balcony. They both are quiet for few minutes.Kumud start off…
Kumud-: Mr Obe…
Ksh-: Call me kshitj
Kumud-: Look, I know what ur thinking. You don't want this marriage to goes ahead because you have a girlfriend. It fine by me. I don't want this to go ahead.
She try to get up but kshitij hold her hand.
Ksh-: Ms Kapoor
Kumud-: Kumud
Ksh-: Kumud, sit down….(he take the necklace out the one he is wearing. He show it to her) This is necklace I brought a month ago….(Phone rings)…excuse me….
He pick the phone up. It Garv
Garv-: Hi kshitij, where are you. We call to see if you want to cum with us.
Ksh-: I'm at the my wife-to-be house.
Garv-: hey can we meet her?
Ksh-: Wait let me ask her.
He ask Kumud. Kumud said Yes.
Ksh-: yeah you can. Cum with everyone. Ok Bye
Garv-: Bye.
Ksh-: Sorry, it was my friend neway where were we. Oh yeah. This is necklace I brought a month ago, I promise to myself that I will give this to the person I love and will be my wife. So if that girl is my girlfriend and I love her then I would have given this to her ages ago...She is not my Girlfriend but my college mates. Kshitj tell her about Priya, her madness what she try to do, about the prom everything. Whole truth.
Know Kumud cum to know everything and know her name which is Priya.
Ksh-: By the way, how do you know that she was my girlfriend.
Kumud-: I saw you the other day at the shopping mall. She was hugging you. I did not see her face.
Kshitij try to remember that day.
Ksh-: Yeah I remember. By the way last two day I was looking for you too. I saw you at the airport. I went looking for you because I fell in love with you. Love at First Sight. Kumud, I love you. I will do anything for you. Will you marry me???
Kumud-: …..Yeah I will marry you…. I love you too.
He hug her and wore her a necklace. ( it a silver heart locket shape, 1 side is his pic and the other side it the text say "True love")
They both sit together and talk to get to know each other. Background Music…Dil to pagal hai….

They both goes back in.
Kkusum-: So what have you decide?
Ksh-: well actually my friend cuming so I will tell you when my friend is here.
Saahki-: Ok..
In a while Garv, Trishul, and Harry came. Ksh introduce them 3 boy to everyone. Ksh wisper to Garv-: where Sohan.
Garv-: He coming.
Then the door bell ring. Kali goes to open the door. It Sohan. He comes in and sit down. Kshitj introduce Sohan to everyone. Abhay, Kkusum, Kumud, Aryaman and Saakhi are shocked to here his Name "Sohan"

Why are they shocked?? What relationship does Sohan have with Kapoor Family…
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Marvellous, Fantastic, Great.

Plllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cont. soon

greattttttt jobbbbbbbbbb
cont sooonnnnn 😊   πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Sorry i did not contiune for 2 day as i was ill with sore throat, headaches and temp. But i'm fine now.
Part 10
Recap-: Kumud and Kshitj talk and agree to marry. Ksh friend cum and when Sohan cum Kapoor family get shocked.

Abhay, Kkusum, Kumud, Aryaman and Saakhi are shocked and are sad while staring at him.
Sohan wisper to Ksh-: why everyone looking at me?
Ksh-: I don't know. Why don't you ask them??
Sohan-: Mr kapoor, you don't mind me asking you 1 questions.
Abhay-: No, I don't mind. Tell me.
Sohan-: Why are you all staring at me and looking sad?
Abhay-: I once has a son name Sohan. He must be same age as you.
Sohan-: What happen to him?
Abhay-: About 15 years year ago, I was poor I did not have any money and kumud who was 1 year old, Sohan who was 3 years old and my pregnant wife was hungry so there was this man name Raj. He help me and gave me money. Soon I became a business man not that rich but I was happy that I got the job with the help of Raj. One day when Raj became more rich then me. He told me that I have to pay all the debts he has given me which was 25, 000,000 rupees. I did not have that much money. So he blackmailed me that if I don't pay him in 2 days he will kill my family..
~~~FLASKBACK BEGIN~~~
Ahbay, Kkusum (8 month pregnant) and Sohan went Shopping to get something for Kumud birthday. It was the second day and Abhay still hadn't given the money to Raj. While they were shopping, Abhay and Kkusum went left side because they sew something which can be brought for kumud and they left Sohan there not knowing they left him there. Suddenly one of the Raj's man came and kidnapped Sohan. After 10 min, Abhay and kkuusm start looking for him but the phone call stop them. It was Raj, reminding Abhay about the money and also tell him that he has kidnapped Sohan. Abhay try to arrange the money, but he did not have enough. An hour later, there was the news that the man and the boy died. Abhay went to the police to find out who was the son. It was Sohan.
~~~FLASKBACK END~~~
Abahy-: So all these time, we still think my son is dead.
Sohan-: What was the man name?
Abhay-: Raj
Sohan-: did he have a wife or girlfriend and what was her name?
Abhay-: He has a wife name Rekha.
Sohan-: My Parent names are also Raj and Rekha
Abhay-: Could it be them?? Call them
Sohan call them and give them the address.
Abahy-: I'm sure that ur parent are the one I'm talking about.
Sohan-: If ur my parent then I shall give them revenge. I will make sure that they will behind the bars.
Ksh-: I'm gonna call the police and Police Inspector.
Abhay-: Yeah do that. Here the plan what we have to do.
Abhay tell them the plan.
Abhay-: Servant come here.
Servant come.
Abhay-: A man and his wife cuming. Tell them to cum in and say that ur gonna call us. Don't call by our name. Say Sir/Madam. Ok. Do you what you have to do.
Servant-: Yeah.

They wait for half an hour. A door bell ring. All the kid goes upside to hide. Servant open the door and let them in. You can't see the Face.
Servant-: Sir/Madam
Abhay and Kkusum come downstair and goes to the visitor. When he come to the front. Abhay get shocked. It the same Raj, Abhay was talking about.
Abhay-: You?????? He angry.
Raj-: Yes me, After 15 years.
Abhay-: ur alive
Raj-: Yes well I never die. It was Fake.
Abhay-: Where my son??
Raj-: He is with me. He think I'm his Father.
~~~FLASKBACK BEGIN~~~
Before the car went bomb, I escaped and Sohan too. After the accident, I paid the man to tell the police that the man and the boy inside were Raj and Sohan. That was my Idea. I knew that police will publish on newspaper so that you can suffer for the loss of ur son. Then I told Sohan that his parent have dies and that we are his real parent. He believe us.
~~~FLASKBACK END~~~
Raj-: I gave him everything he need. For 15 year, he call me Dad, he still call me dad till now.
Abhay-: where is he?? I want to see him?
Raj-: you can meet him but he will not believe you when you tell him the truth.
Abhay-: what are you gonna do if he come to know??
Raj-: I will kill you both.
Abhay-: what if he was here and know the truth now.
Raj-: I will kill him here now.
A man come out of the kithen.
You can't see the face.
Man-: Thanks for the dinner.
Raj-: who is he???
Abhay-: My neighbours
Then man goes near Raj to shake his Hand.
Man-: I'm….(with the other hand, He get the handcuff out and handcuffed him.) you see the face. ACP SAKET.
Other police come out and arrest Rekha. Everyone come down. A man come out from the dark. You see his face, is Sohan.
Raj-: Sohan you here???
Sohan-: Yes me here. Now I have come to know the truth.
Raj-: No that not the truth. I made them up to make Abhay Jealous.
Sohan-: Acp Saket take them away. Make sure they stay in Jail.
Police take them away. Sohan don't know what to do. He goes up to Kkusum. Kkuusm just straight out and hug him. And Abhay also hug him. Kumud goes upto Sohan and touch his face.
Kumud-: Bhaiya She hug him.
Kali is confused. Sohan goes up to her. She does not hug him. She turn around not facing him.
Sohan-: In that case I will leave. Kali don't want me here.
Sohan start to walk, everyone telling Kali to stop him. By the time Sohan come to the door. Kali ran to Sohan and Hug him.
Kali-:Sorry….Bhaiya(the first time Bhaiya)
It was Reunion time.