Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Legalities of abortion - Gauri's case... (Page 3)

Shaista33 Senior Member
Shaista33
Shaista33

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I would love if this case went to trial. She drags Jagat into court for his one slap. She sues for money. He denies he is the father saying... "Nahi, ye mera bacha nahi hai judge saab. Hum shaadi shooda nahi hain. Woh kissi aur ka bacha hai. Woh doctor ka hou sakta hai jiss ke saath ye kaam karti hai. Mujhe dna test karwana hai. FUN!!! OR he could sue for legal custody of kid proving her to be mentally unsound now OR take her for alimony (equal rights and all) since she's the one making money and he has been disowned.

Edited by Shaista33 - 05 September 2012 at 9:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sreevaskTuttifruttihooked

geet138 Senior Member
geet138
geet138

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
gauri has done so much of selfish actions, but it is jagya who broke his marriage, convince gauri for his eternal love and got her pregnant twice and slapped her and left her with a baby at his pleasure, i dont blame gauri for being disgusted by him, infact gauri and jagya both aware of each others reality, gauri is selfish and short tempered, and jagya is spineless, so why is this blaming business now?

I wonder why aanandi keeps remembering jagya for what? i know it is hard to forget your past, but recognition of a hurtful person is important, and somehow aanandi always keep thinking good about jagya and that really upsets me...despite of daadi sa's advice, shiv's tremendous affection, shiv's family's admiration, her mom bhago's last wish , aanadi keep missing good times with jagya...why??
why cant she remember once that jagya married gauri with his own will and fancy, gauri got pregnant, and jagya blamed aanadi for all mishaps in his life, how  he selfishly  tried to practice black magic on her mom's death...what kind of blind love is this...Angry

i just got so pissed off today with aanadi calling jagyas name...Sleepy

Edited by geet138 - 05 September 2012 at 3:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33sreevask

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Jagya had been distanced by Haveli log for the sake of Anandi...
So before moving out of haveli, Anandi will see that Jagya be accepted back to haveli ...Anandi knows it...she cd understand the pain of Sumi n all...
It is because this reason, jagat cd not convince haveli people for his redemption...as it wd b done by Anandi... She may go to the extent of threaten haveli log that she won't get married until jagya is accepted back...
Remember my words...it shd happen...
Don't worry..Anandi never pants after jagya ,she has this duty on her shoulder to payback haveli log for their support @ the cost of their son...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuttifrutti

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreevask

The question is 
How to punish jagya for his mischief n throwing blame back on to Gauri?

Forget Gauri's realization of her mistakes ...n redemption...I am least bothered of that scenario...Let her be as she is ...but she should teach Jagat a BIG lesson that he never forgets..

Jagiya is suffering enough but why Gauri will not be punished. Gauri was living with Jagiya knowing that he is married, in this case child is not entitled for any legal rights from Singhs. She had a status of a mistress or keep only. I want Gauri to suffer now bcoz now its her turn.

Edited by mmishra1 - 05 September 2012 at 9:18pm

Tuttifruttihooked

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
This is the pot calling the kettle black. Jagya has been "despite his nature", as true to Gauri as he could be ever since he did the bheeghi bheegi raat and they got married.

Gauri accepted him after knowing about Anandi. She has no basis to punish him, And for all her lies SINCE then, all she has received is a single thappad. Look at what all J has been getting at his end !!

Gauri deserves way way more punishment from J than he does form her. G is his culprit. The baby is not J's problem as J doesn't know about it yet, and even if he does get told - how will he be able to make sure she keeps it safe till delivery ? Did she even listen to him the first time about anything ?  About healthy food, about rest, about not driving alone, about so many things !! J was being a very supportive Dad-to-be and he was the one who truly looked broken when the baby was lost.

The poor guy - he doesn't even know the real reason behind why the baby was lost in the first place. G is all alone in this. This is literally - G'S BABY, AND SHE CAN DO AS SHE PLEASES.

Abortion shud not be taken as an option to forgetting to use protection. But is it fair to a baby to be surrounded by mad people like Gauri, her folks or Jagya (who is himself quite confused and yet to become mature - dimaag se to nadaan hi hai na !Tongue

But seriously - having or not having is her call. The Haweli or its finances shud not in any way be involved in this.

mmishra1Tuttifrutti

Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

This is the pot calling the kettle black. Jagya has been "despite his nature", as true to Gauri as he could be ever since he did the bheeghi bheegi raat and they got married.

Gauri accepted him after knowing about Anandi. She has no basis to punish him, And for all her lies SINCE then, all she has received is a single thappad. Look at what all J has been getting at his end !!

Gauri deserves way way more punishment from J than he does form her. G is his culprit. The baby is not J's problem as J doesn't know about it yet, and even if he does get told - how will he be able to make sure she keeps it safe till delivery ? Did she even listen to him the first time about anything ?  About healthy food, about rest, about not driving alone, about so many things !! J was being a very supportive Dad-to-be and he was the one who truly looked broken when the baby was lost.

The poor guy - he doesn't even know the real reason behind why the baby was lost in the first place. G is all alone in this. This is literally - G'S BABY, AND SHE CAN DO AS SHE PLEASES.

Abortion shud not be taken as an option to forgetting to use protection. But is it fair to a baby to be surrounded by mad people like Gauri, her folks or Jagya (who is himself quite confused and yet to become mature - dimaag se to nadaan hi hai na !Tongue

But seriously - having or not having is her call. The Haweli or its finances shud not in any way be involved in this.
Agreed it will be Gauris call and she will make her own decision as she never discussed with Jagya earlier and never told the truth...I am afraid that Gauri may keep this baby ..or the cvs as it will provide them a lot of food to put in plate  when it is empty  ..i mean whenever thay want to raise trp..they can bring this child...one thing is sure ..if this child is born..it is going too land in Anandi's lap in future and will be solely waaris of haveli...

I hate to see a lady going for abortion ..on such a family show...it will never be abortion..again another  incident where baby is lost due to negligence of Gauri..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surabhi01

Go to top