Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
"He is so hawwt!" 

Nidhi choked on the sip of coffee that she had just taken.

"Excuse me?"

Ahana looked at her coyly and fluttered her eyelashes.

"Don't tell me you haven't noticed?"

Nidhi swallowed the irritation that rose up her throat in the form of bile.

"Not really!"

"Poor you. But does marriage revoke your licence to look even? Surely window shopping is not a crime?"

Nidhi did not how to respond to that. She could hardly tell her she had the right to more than window shop. She owned the bloody shop!

"Hear his wife left him...she must be insane!"

Nidhi could only hope that the cafeteria noises camouflaged the sound of her gnashing teeth.

"How do you know all of this...and anyway, who's to say his wife is to blame? Maybe he's impossible to live with?"

"Baby, if he were mine, I'd find him impossible to live without ...especially at night!"

Nidhi felt the blood rush to her face. How incorrigible was this girl? And what the hell did she know about the nights?

A sigh emerged from deep within her at the thought of the nights. A kaleidoscope of images flashed through her mind. Of lying under the duvet with their arms and legs entwined, lips searching out each other's pleasure points, deep groans and murmured endearments, reaching out to the stars as one before coming apart in each other's arms and then the bliss of aftermath. The ever present ache low within her reared it's head again, demanding to be healed. There was only one man that could heal that ache and yet, sheer female pride kept her away from him. She would suffer its pangs for a lifetime rather than act defeat. It was of no consequence that neither remembered why they were even fighting. It had become a habit that neither was able to kick! 

"Ooh...he's coming...!"

Nidhi looked  to see him walk into the cafeteria. Damn, the devil looked good enough to eat!

And she was not the only one to notice.

"Listen, is my hair looking alright...and my lipstick is not smudged, right?"

Nidhi felt like telling her that she looked a fright. The truth though was the girl looked real pretty.

The way his eyes lit up as he set sight on her, he seemed to think so too.

"Hello Dr Ahana...so is the coffee at our cafe to your taste?"

What a stupid question! Was he planning to make it fresh it weren't?

"Sir, everything is just perfect...just the way I like it!"

The witch was looking at him like he was a giant lollipop that she wanted to slurp on!

"Am really glad to hear that...we would like to make sure that our interns have a great experience with us!"

The rat had never said that to her! 

"Sir...so sweet of you to say that!"

Oh yeah, so cloyingly sweet that she was ready to be sick!

"Sir, I am so privileged to be able to work so closely with you. There is so much I need to learn from you...I have so much to ask you...but I fear I may be a bother...!"

"Not at all, Dr Ahana...I am always happy to share my experiences...and you are such a bright girl...teaching you would be a pleasure...not a bother!"

The chair fell back with a thud, as Nidhi got up in a hurry!

"Excuse me, Sir...Dr Ahana...I have to be at the OT...!"

"Of course, Dr Nidhi...did you know, Dr Ahana...that Dr Nidhi is the most in demand scrub at KGH?"

"Of course, Sir...she's trained with you after all!"

And the sun and the moon lit up the skies thanks to him too!

As she walked away, she heard him say,

"Why don't you join me for another cup of coffee, Dr Ahana?"

"Of course, Sir...it would be a pleasure!", she heard her gush in response.

Suddenly, a lifetime seemed like a really long time!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janet777 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome Sujatha.  Truly well written.  Please please continue.  Could see and imagine the whole scene in front of my eyes. Love Ashu
aru29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great OS Sujatha ji pls continue it😛
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sujathaji you leave the OS at a point where we just want to read more beautifully written loved please continue...
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sujatha you are worse than me. I have received enough pms on leaving a chapter at the end of a cliffhanger suspense, ki utane mere hubby ne mujhe love letters bhi nahi likhe honge...

Please continue...I thought OS was meant to be "one shot"? yehan par to two-three-four shots chal rahe hai...
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
sujata ji owsome work,please continue
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sujatha... you have to have to continue... 
hilarious44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
she had the right to more than window shop. She owned the bloody shop!
loved this one😳
Great great OS sujatha...simply BRILLIANT👏
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sujata, awesome OS, what is this you left us at the trigger point, please post the next part soon
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey people...sorry for not thanking everyone individually...but am in a rush...caught up with work till tomorrow nite...actually wrote this on the flight since I wasn't carrying any reading material...but this is a stand alone, na...it is hardly a cliffhanger...what am I to write after this 😊...and no. I am not khaofying bhav...