5 aug WU--the threatening letters expert indu - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Ritu...
I m not saying this..
Pressu read somewhere... That Rubina will be dead on friday and sanchi will doubt him but Indu will convince her.Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
sona Haan Even i think ur frist spoiler will be right indifferent context,,,
it could

Rash I know...I love love love ( love)infinity...that mastikhor Indu...I am watching his old scene over and over again so...uske dailgue yaad hote jaa rahe hi He is most precious lafandar of universe

Me tooo I love suspence but I am impatient soul...but this hidden entry is good step for TRPS...suspence like this work for TRP...even murder mystery

@ RITU- Dun worry yaar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,RJN ka yahii khaas baath hei...Sab kuch jet speed mei hothe hei...
ritu its spoiler...and one more spolier of its is true...m,ehak went for icnecream heard someone tlaking to Rubina...

I think she will blame Indu for his plan which will get her killed...No i dont think spoilers aredelayed...but from precap its evident bday celebration will start tommorow...so she might be dead by monday or tuedsay
Rashmi, kuls, Lubs
Thanks guys, jet speed and speed of light rolled in one.
If sanchi will blame Indu for Rubina s death ..I think it is quite natural...she was reluctant about this plan since begining.

All I dont want is...sanchi doubting indu. She will give me another reason to hate her.
Rashmi
I do not condone what Indu planned but she had selfish motives too, she agreed even though reluctantly to the plan. What did she expect a quick fix without dirtying,her hands.
More importantly Sanchi needs to trust him now at least after living with him for months day in and day out.
Thanks for the update Sonali...ahh Sanchi's dream was so cute
I'm getting tired of this Rubina nonsense..who is she talking to? 
Mehak and abhimanyu it was a cute scene but im worried that abhi may still be two faced ðŸ˜†

ritu...I think she will blame him for his plans...she was never sure of it...She was doing it...on his insistance...its someone die is big deal...she will blame herself too...I tink she will...

I will call her stupid idiot if she will blame him for murder...think why will he murder RUbina...or doubt him...she is not brainy Sanchi then...

Lets see if this twist means bye bye rubina...than its worthed it...
hope birthday celebration starts tomorrow and continue on friday.we can nt wait until monday to see drunk Mrs Sanchi Singh.