5 aug WU--the threatening letters expert indu

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
INDU BEATEN UP BY SANC

Indu went to sleep on the bed saying sanchi to feel cool and study...sanchi got irritated and took a pillow and started to beat indu...sanchi muttered...what did u say indu singh that my personality is not good...u rejected my frndship but indu singh i would have been your more good frnd if u had accepted my frndship in place of rubina...indu said sanchiji why r u hitting me..u r beating me when we r not frnds and what u would have done if we were actually friends...SANCHI REALIZED THAT SHE WAS ALL DREAMING and indu was sleeping...

THE GAME PLANNERS

mehak and abhi went to have ice-creams(a cute and funny sequence)...when they returned heard rubina talking in her room to someone that she will give him the money and property papers when she will get them...mehak and abhi tried to investigate and entered rubina's room...rubina was acting to be sleepy on her bed. When mehak asked her about her convo..rubina replied that she is in tnsn from past some days so may be she must be murmuring to herself while sleeping and showed her switched off phone...abhi and mehak were convinced and moved out while rubina asked the unknown prsn standing outside the window to leave the place...

INDU COMPLEMENTING SANCHI...

sanchi was trying to keep her books inside her bag when indu came and asked to go together to guesthouse..sanchi asked him to move first and she will come after sometime otherwise sada will figure out that we went together...indu said sanchi ji ..from past few days u speak everything so intelligently...sanchi asked indu to move out.

INDU -SADA INVESTIGATION

Indu moved out and sada stopped him to investigate about rubina...indu informed him smiling that from somedays he tries to reach clg on time and coul'nt find anything about rubina. Indu also asked him why he is more worried for rubina(just to make sada nervous)...sada explained him and indu left from there...

A FEELING OF GUILT

tara got suffered from throat infection and asked sanchi to bring him mild warm water and also asked if sanchi got some news about her frnd rubina...sanchi replied in a no but felt guilty from inside for lying to her parents...

THE THREATENING SPEECH OF INDU

at guesthouse..sanchi asked indu to ask sada for the money and property papers today itself and close the matter as its all not good at all...sanchi was nervous and indu tried to convince her and also urged to lower down her B.P...indu finally said that he also did not got any ancestral job of kidnapping...indu said ok for sanchi and decided to call sada with money and property papers tommorrow 12 'o clock in the night behind a dark valley...rubina focused on issue that sada can also call the police and may be our phone call gets trapped...suddenly someone knocked at the door...rubina hid herself and indu slightly opened the door...the prsn was none other than the landlord who came with a bunch of flowers thinking that indu asked him to bring them..indu got irritated and reminded him that he didnot asked for any flowers and also to speak loudly calling indu bhaiya when next time he tries to enter the guesthouse...saying so indu sent the landlord back and said...i asked sanchiji to lower down her bp but mine too got high(funny indu)...indu said rubina ji is right and she always give good ideas so we should send a letter to sada...indu asked mehak to write. After a hesitation, mehak decided to write...abhi asked for what they will write when mehak spoke her speech starting with tiwari ji and then to Mr. Sadanand...everyone laughed and indu said that we didnt need to give respect but to threaten him...its not a exam ques that she need to complete letter in 5000 words...indu said what i speak ..mehak u write it down as it is..the letter words were...ABE SUN SADANAND TIWARI..ABE...followed by YOUR WELLWISHER as the ending letter(it was so funny...indu's speech)...

INSA IN TENSION

insa along with abhi and mehak were standing near the postbox...indu posted the letter and asked sanchi to chill out..sanchi was smiling and indu lovingly looking at her said...sanchi ji when u smile u r the best...your smile is so good..indu blushed...sanchi smiled cutely again...they all reached guesthouse and sanchi started unlocking the door when indu read out the headlines of the newspaper that due to strike..the postoffice and postel services will not be offered for 2 days...indu showed the newspaper to sanchi and they got worried.

PRECAP--

rubina at guesthouse is talking to that unknown prsn saying that she will get him the money and property papers..and what if indu and sanchi will get to know that she with u r planning against them...and if he will cheat her then she will tell his truth to everyone...the unknown prsn slapped her and she falled on ground...the landlord saw this
Sanchi is carrying snacks and beverages in two bags and came with indu...outside landlord(in fear) tried to say them that rubina is talking to someone loudly...worried insa(indu was luking so dashing in royal blue) luked at each other.Edited by sonali.singh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice update sis real awesome ...πŸ‘
Silentsoul thumbnail
thanks for update
Liked episode in bits and pieces...all Indu Sanchi or Mehal scene...I liked but it was manufactured to garner TRP...so I am fine...
yes sanchi first dream sequnce that much cute,,,cant belive...this metal women see cute  romantic dreams...
Indu was concerned for her...when she was tensed...actually his dailgues was show stealer...

best daolgue...Pariksha ke anadar  5000 shabdo ka likhane ka leter na aaya...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Rubina was AAAH>...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Episode was worth watching except her scenes...May be her pathetic acting makes it difficlt to grasp her scene
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sonali

Thanks for the update.
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Thanks sona for the update...

Completly enjoyed sanchi first dream sequence. It was fun to see new gang working together .sab kay Sab anari hai..
🀣
sudden change in mehak s behaviour towards manwa is quite surprising .
Best scene... When sanchi was tensed for hiding the reality behind Rubina s kidnapping from Tarachand. Edited by Rashmi04 - 11 years ago
Lubs. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ SONA - Awesome update...πŸ˜›

Totally loved the way INDU said SANCHI 2 stay cool  n smile...❀️N he gave perfect reaction when she smiled...Like olden times when he used 2 go lattoo on her...πŸ€ͺ

Aur i liked Meheks hairstile 2day..she looked so cute in that pony...N em starting 2 love Manwa 2...
Rashmi04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lubs.

@ SONA - Awesome update...πŸ˜›

Totally loved the way INDU said SANCHI 2 stay cool n smile...❀️N he gave perfect reaction when she smiled...Like olden times when he used 2 go lattoo on her...πŸ€ͺ

Aur i liked Meheks hairstile 2day..she looked so cute in that pony...N em starting 2 love Manwa 2...

Lubs... Totally with you..
From last two episodes ...I have also started liking Manwa... Hope this time he doesnt backstab Indu.
Lubs. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ RASH -Ditto yaar...same thinkingπŸ˜‰
I dont want thESE 3 THINGS 2 take place @ ny cost

1.Manwa 2 bachbite INSA this tym.
2.Sanchi 2 change her attitude 2wards INDU after Rubina track.
3.Sanchi 2 admit her love all of a sudden.

Edited by Lubs. - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Lub Rash...I feel manwa will...backbite again...unless they want to show his redumption this time...I feel if mehak will decline his love hell will broke on Insha

Hopefully vo sachmuch change ho gaya ho...
2nd spoiler is right...to kal vo Mehek ka bday prep...sanchi drunk...next will be rubina death...means they will noy get any money...
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol abbey sunn sadanand tiwari haha rofl.. Haha thnx for the update sona..