Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Agree with each and every point! Myself wold have made the same post today if I hadn't seen this! 

Everyone is not involved and things are being dragged here. I'm going to be patient and give it a chance of course but it seems as if it was dragged a bit too much. 

About RaHi, I can go on and on.. on how I dislike the track given to them.. The beautiful friendship is being ruined... Like you said, a day or two was good. But now it's pointless and they're just drifting apart. Aren't they supposed to be best friends? Stick through each other even through death?! Aren't they supposed to know each other inside out if they have been friends since childhood? Where is the friendship gone? This is not a way to get back at someone... even if it's your best friend and they have hurt you... There are better and faster ways to make them realize I'm sure. The track was shown but the realization still has not happened and it's been like almost a fortnight now since that..?

Like I said, I can give more points on RaHi. But seeing TBP as a whole, I really hope they patch up really soon and get EVERYONE involved in getting to know each other. If they delay more, some people who don't have that good patience will actually stop watching the show and I, for one, wouldn't like that seeing the mark in history that TBP's first episode made..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RKDramebaaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It's not the same! (Page 3)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Agreed

Kd's jail track shud end soon am missing Kisha Cry

RKDramebaaz

LadyMcbeth

IF-Sizzlerz

LadyMcbeth

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Actually IMHO the jail track is not bad - but it does seem dragged out because this is a daily. They have to keep building content for the story to develop properly. The good things about this track:

1) Kiya defying her Mom
2) Piddi actually showing guts to stand up for KD
3) JJ saying good bye to his job in NY and deciding to stay back 

Not so cool:

1) KD's jail time
2) KD's dad
3) RV-Panchi track: If I see Panchi with sullen face and heart broken music about her again, I'll probably scream with irritation! Give RV a break!!! The girl has brought it on herself. 
4) Bobby asking Panchi and Juhi to join the football team...W*F??!!!??? Wasn't there already a girl's football team that was banned by Banga? What happened to all the players? If Bobby was shown asking around for them, only to find them disinterested or otherwise engaged I would've understood her need to ask Panchi and Juhi. 
5) Princi's 6 month deadline - what happened to it? 

RKDramebaaz

Aymen27

Groupbie

Aymen27

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I knooow man its like bohot boring hogaya! KD jail me sad raha hai and these guys cant get on with the stupid plan and ranveer panchi are BLAH! I LOVE KISHAAA :D

RKDramebaaz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.