Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: *Prachi*

Yes, Miss KiSha ofcourse. I wonder how they will end up in Goa! A field trip? After everything that happened Board will let them go to Goa? Well...

Plus, KD wilk not know Kiya helped him instantly. It will take time. Remember when Kiya put conditions with Junglee? She said she doesnt want anyone, specially KD, to know she helped.

Goa?? I am confused.

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

There was an article that said they are all going to Goa πŸ˜›
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The jail track is dragging now.But its ok.Its one bad track.I still have faith in TBP.I hope this track is over soon:-)
-Alia- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ohh.. sorry, I was in india so couldn't get any TBP news. πŸ˜•
Thanks for telling. :D
Edited by xKishaxForevahx - 11 years ago
AY_candy_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree. I had expectations from it when I first saw it, because the first episode was just MINDBLOWING!. THe first few weeks were alright, they weren't as gripping as the first episode but now…its turned into another indian tv show for me. They've already started dragging their tracks, which is a shame, because this show had so much potential.
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
completely agree with ur post...
its really getting boring... i used to like RaHi cute scenes but now a days, their scene is getting so irritating...even bobby-piddi were cute but these days bobby's behaviour really bad...
KiSha to rehne hi do, we don't get to even see them...
Juhi to we don't know when we get to see her... 
all this m badly missing my all buddies πŸ˜”
they should now end this jail track asap before many of us stop watching it...
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Agree with each and every point! Myself wold have made the same post today if I hadn't seen this! 

Everyone is not involved and things are being dragged here. I'm going to be patient and give it a chance of course but it seems as if it was dragged a bit too much. 

About RaHi, I can go on and on.. on how I dislike the track given to them.. The beautiful friendship is being ruined... Like you said, a day or two was good. But now it's pointless and they're just drifting apart. Aren't they supposed to be best friends? Stick through each other even through death?! Aren't they supposed to know each other inside out if they have been friends since childhood? Where is the friendship gone? This is not a way to get back at someone... even if it's your best friend and they have hurt you... There are better and faster ways to make them realize I'm sure. The track was shown but the realization still has not happened and it's been like almost a fortnight now since that..?

Like I said, I can give more points on RaHi. But seeing TBP as a whole, I really hope they patch up really soon and get EVERYONE involved in getting to know each other. If they delay more, some people who don't have that good patience will actually stop watching the show and I, for one, wouldn't like that seeing the mark in history that TBP's first episode made..
jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed

Kd's jail track shud end soon am missing Kisha πŸ˜­
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Actually IMHO the jail track is not bad - but it does seem dragged out because this is a daily. They have to keep building content for the story to develop properly. The good things about this track:

1) Kiya defying her Mom
2) Piddi actually showing guts to stand up for KD
3) JJ saying good bye to his job in NY and deciding to stay back 

Not so cool:

1) KD's jail time
2) KD's dad
3) RV-Panchi track: If I see Panchi with sullen face and heart broken music about her again, I'll probably scream with irritation! Give RV a break!!! The girl has brought it on herself. 
4) Bobby asking Panchi and Juhi to join the football team...W*F??!!!??? Wasn't there already a girl's football team that was banned by Banga? What happened to all the players? If Bobby was shown asking around for them, only to find them disinterested or otherwise engaged I would've understood her need to ask Panchi and Juhi. 
5) Princi's 6 month deadline - what happened to it? 

Aymen27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I knooow man its like bohot boring hogaya! KD jail me sad raha hai and these guys cant get on with the stupid plan and ranveer panchi are BLAH! I LOVE KISHAAA :D