The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College
The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

It's not the same!

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
TBP Started off GREAT! It was kickass start! But why has it started declining? The show had turned "Boring" now. No, it's not that we don't see KiSha or anything, though am a KiSha fan. But I want to see the whole TBP team involved! 
RaHi track is making me cringe everytime I see them. Because their amazing story track has been dissolved into some stupid joke. Their beautiful friendship has turned into a joke. It was funny for a day or two, but then, why the drag? Best friends don't just walk away like that, do they? I wanted them to be involved in KD's case so that they can all start coming together. If this is not where they come together, what the hell will get them involved?
Panchi starting to take that powder track, I felt, has started too soon. I did rather wait till she gets close to everyone, so we can see the way they confront her and tell her how much they love her for what she is!

KD in jail! It was a great track! IF it wasn't dragged. They took episodes on un-important stuff. I hope the show gets back on track. I am most worried about RaHi getting involved. If they don't start blending in now, later it will be too abrupt!
What do you guys think?

The above points are solely my personal opinion. Please do not take an offence.

-Prach

Edited by *Prachi* - 05 September 2012 at 7:30am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunholicArhiparas99srija11sweetnasinna7zzinia2411paras22100littledevils-Stardust--bornalee-..-Ayesshhaa-..ZaYaHoliclostmymusic.FieryLioness-Araina-

-Stardust- IF-Rockerz
-Stardust-
-Stardust-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
I agree with u. The kd jail track has become a real drag. Even m missing kisha scenes as i am a kisha fan. I dont know why are they dragging this jail track so much. Hopefully the show will come back on track after kd comes outa jail.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99inna7100littledevils-bornalee-ZaYaHolicRKDramebaaz

SarunholicArhi Newbie
SarunholicArhi
SarunholicArhi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
..U r absolutely right..!! Even though I'm a Kisha fan..I feel like every character should be given their importance..I first of all want Kiya & Jungli to save KD..& den the whole group getting involved..I'm waiting for the Goa sequence man..want Kisha together der..some lovely moments between all the pairs..Jaitley being a little soft..I hope dis jail track ends soon..& we soon get back our own "The Buddy Project"Smile
P.S.- U spoke my heart out.Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99inna7-bornalee-ZaYaHolicRKDramebaaz

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
MISSING kisha  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunholicArhiinna7paras99-Alia--bornalee-RKDramebaaz

srija11 Groupbie
srija11
srija11

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
AGREED...HOPE THIS JAIL TRACK ENDS SOON.AND MOREOVER WE GET TO SEE MORE OF KD.COZ WITHOUT FAHAD TBP IS BORING BORING BORING...I TTO O WISH THIS GOA EPIS JALDI JALDI AA JAYE!!!AND SERIOUSLY I WANT THE RAHI TRACK TO IMPROVE(THOUGH IM A KISHA FAN)...THE LESBIAN THINK COMPLETELY RUINED RAHI TRACK.Confused

-Alia- IF-Rockerz
-Alia-
-Alia-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Hmm.. Agreed.
The whole TBP characters should join together.
But its not boring. I wait for it eagerly like i used to in the first week.
I miss Kisha but Kisha will come back soon. :)
When KD gets to know Kiya helped him. :D

RKDramebaaz IF-Sizzlerz
RKDramebaaz
RKDramebaaz

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Yes, Miss KiSha ofcourse. I wonder how they will end up in Goa! A field trip? After everything that happened Board will let them go to Goa? Well...

Plus, KD wilk not know Kiya helped him instantly. It will take time. Remember when Kiya put conditions with Junglee? She said she doesnt want anyone, specially KD, to know she helped.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paras99inna7-bornalee-ZaYaHolic

lostmymusic. IF-Sizzlerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Exactly! That initial charm is missing now. At first, this whole jail fiasco was UNNEEDED!! They could've put in some other track to make JJ stay back! Now it's just drag drag drag...ugh! :@ Forget other students jelling in, as they won't. Parallel tracks have been introduced for them.

And what the hell happened to the Royal Radio, Performing Arts Society and the Girls' Football Team jiske liye ye sara fiasco start hua tha?! Where is that 6 month's deadline with Princi got? Why are the initial tracks being ignored like this?

The dialogues are still great, the characters are still engaging, but the track SUCKS! I'm sure, if they replace this unnecessary jail track with something that the youth, their target audience, can connect to then the charm will be back! I mean, jail? Seriously? URGH! :@

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunholicArhiparas99-bornalee-RKDramebaaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index