is this the way ??

Ami25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I have really lost faith in yash character - may be he will improve but there is a saying a person is always judged by how he handles himself through though time !!! what kind of charatcer doed yash has -- be it any problem he is behaving like a psycho !!which girl will want to live with such a man who can never be able to handle stress -- he made such a big scene in his family. !!! be it anything this behavior is not normal !! I know many of you will not agree with me but it would have been beter if they would have showed someone more balanced than this man !! Yash needs to level his head -- 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninand thumbnail
i agree.. and whats worse is they are most probably coming up with jealousy and distrust as the trigger for his volcanic breakdown which has not only upset an entirely family but has had severe effect on the children as well.
I would chalk this down as a blunder by the cv's who didnt know which way to go in a hurry, and now are floundering around for a decent explanation which is not likely to placate us all anyway.
Ami25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninand

i agree.. and whats worse is they are most probably coming up with jealousy and distrust as the trigger for his volcanic breakdown which has not only upset an entirely family but has had severe effect on the children as well.

I would chalk this down as a blunder by the cv's who didnt know which way to go in a hurry, and now are floundering around for a decent explanation which is not likely to placate us all anyway.

Yeah true !! I cant see yash as an understanding and patient guy anymore -- i feel he just can not handle life stress in general !- he is too possessive and eccentric 
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed! the cvs have messed this track up! not only Yash, aarti too! Yash seems unable to handle any stress maturedly without breaking down, and becoming violent, and aarti seems to have no sense of what is important and what is not! 
I can relate to Yash's anger though, but not the huge rukus he created. He had every right to feel cheated if aarti did not even bother telling him why she was out so late with aman! esp when aman is being all flirty with her, and aarti hersel is a party to aman's plan in making him jealous. its ridiculus how she did not tell him first, and then did not give the matter any importance! so that's aarti's fault. and Yash should have directly confronted her there, instead of creating such scenes in front of everyone, esp the kids. he seems to have lost all sense of rationality. He did not think once how it would affect the kids! whats the use in giving punishment to himself( as he said), and pushing and screaming at aarti? just take her to a room alone, and ask why she did not tell! That would have been the sensible thing to do! 
Ami25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

Agreed! the cvs have messed this track up! not only Yash, aarti too! Yash seems unable to handle any stress maturedly without breaking down, and becoming violent, and aarti seems to have no sense of what is important and what is not! 

I can relate to Yash's anger though, but not the huge rukus he created. He had every right to feel cheated if aarti did not even bother telling him why she was out so late with aman! esp when aman is being all flirty with her, and aarti hersel is a party to aman's plan in making him jealous. its ridiculus how she did not tell him first, and then did not give the matter any importance! so that's aarti's fault. and Yash should have directly confronted her there, instead of creating such scenes in front of everyone, esp the kids. he seems to have lost all sense of rationality. He did not think once how it would affect the kids! whats the use in giving punishment to himself( as he said), and pushing and screaming at aarti? just take her to a room alone, and ask why she did not tell! That would have been the sensible thing to do! 

I agree but he if off his head !! thats all --------- he is possessive and very irrational character ------ wish no one gets a husband like him ðŸ˜¡
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree...according to me cvs ruined both charcters Yash & Aarti!!