Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Captured Love (6)-Thread 7 link below!!!! (Page 88)

SONU_29 IF-Rockerz
SONU_29
SONU_29

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Yaar me only want maan vicky relation better. U did.
Bt me dnt said dat to kil baby. Y u kil her

mrs.msk IF-Rockerz
mrs.msk
mrs.msk

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SONU_29

hey how are you doing?
Embarrassed
$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Jaan, confusion nahi balki update de.
Sophronia IF-Dazzler
Sophronia
Sophronia

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
update sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SharmeenLuvsGC

SONU_29 IF-Rockerz
SONU_29
SONU_29

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mrs.msk

Originally posted by SONU_29

hey how are you doing?
Embarrassed

me fine bt busy in studies. Wat abt u?
lazy-sleeper IF-Rockerz
lazy-sleeper
lazy-sleeper

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Stern Smile
lazy-sleeper IF-Rockerz
lazy-sleeper
lazy-sleeper

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Simi di you're ol?
mrs.msk IF-Rockerz
mrs.msk
mrs.msk

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Chapter 52

Maan as usual stayed by Geet's side. His tie loosened around his neck, his jacket casually placed at the corner of the bed while he looked at Geet. He often worked at the office early in the morning before taking a half day to spend the rest of the time with Geet. 

He saw the doctor coming in the room looking at him with fear and worry. Maan stands up taking a walk towards him making the doctor more nervous. Maan knew why he came here. The look on his face, he knew that it was not a good news, not that he expected any good news at all. 

Although, he has changed his presence was still enough to scare people and Maan loved that. He changed only for Geet, to her he is a whole new person but to everyone else he is still the same person. ONLY Geet had the power to make and break him. Only she could control him, challenge his authority and ultimately make him change his decisions. He gave that right to only her whether she loves him or not.

"Is there something you wish to tell me, doctor?"

"Woh sir its regarding" (Maan panicked realizing whom he was referring too)

"What happened to her?"

"woh sir her breathing had labored today in the morning but everything is normal now" (Maan holds his collar with anger.)

"I told you I want minute by minute details of my daughter. Why was I not notified about this earlier?"

"Woh we all tried to reach your office but the receptionist would not transfer us. She notified us that you were in a meeting so we had decided to notify you once you get here..." (Maan lets go of his collar..he calls his office placing the phone on speaker)

"Good afternoon, Khruana Construction"

"Its Maan..."

"Hello Sssiirrr"

"Was there any call for me today from the hospital?"

"One moment sir." (Maan waited for the receptionist to get back...he heard papers rustling) "yes, sir"

"And why was I not notified about this?"

"Woh ssiirr...you were in a meeting and I was notified not to transfer calls under any circumstances"

"hmm you are fired and don't bother looking for another job anywhere either." (he hangs up the phone without waiting for her response...he looks at the doctor) "This was your first and last mistake. From here on forward, any details even the smallest details should come directly to me right away. Understand!"

"yes, sir"

"I wish to see my daughter"

"Sure sir, right this way" 

Maan looks at Geet holding her hand with a smile before leaving. The doctor leads the way to the NICU center where his baby was. He slowly approached the incubator where his baby was on a life support system. The incubator helped his baby keep a normal temperature. A small ventilator tube was placed near her nose to help her breath. Every time he saw her in this state, made him fell more guilty and remorseful. Her and Geet were here only because of him. He couldn't keep them happy at all. 

There were four holes on either side of the tube to place hands in. The doctor had advised not to have any skin to skin contact yet as she is still very fragile. He couldn't hold his own daughter in his hands, everything was so near yet so far away from his reach. 

He never wanted to see his daughter again fighting for her life. The minute the doctors revived her she was covered in blood. His heart stopped when they couldn't get her to breath. Geet was lying lifeless on the table while all the doctors and nurses surrounded his daughter. 

Each minute went like hell for him. His legs were about to give up with the thought of loosing two people he cared about the most. He lets go of Geet's hand to see his daughter. 

"What is happening?" 

None spoke all were too busy running around getting different equipment. He saw one of the doctor tried pressing two of his fingers on top of her heart, like a CPR while a nurse held a pump in her mouth to give some oxygen. 

After few seconds, everyone sighed in relief when they heard coughing and crying. Maan went forward to hold his daughter but the doctors stopped him.

"Sorry. Since she is a premature baby she has to be under observation in an incubator for a while. Her breathing and body temperature is not normal."

"But she will be fine, right?"

"Only time will tell. For now, we will do whatever we can do in our power"

He kneels down looking at his daughter very lovingly..anamika-No Name. No, that is not her name but for now that is what Maan calls her. The truth is, he knows Geet looked forward to this baby more than he did. She had hopes and dreams about her baby including the name. How can he take that away from her? He knew, once she regains conscious the first thing she will ask for is her daughter.

"I am going to make it okay..trust your father..I will not break your heart or your mom's heart anymore. Please be okay."

One of the nurse came in carrying a tray. She looks at Maan with pity. She knew who he was and how much power he had but right now he just looked like a helpless dad. She puts the tray on the table looking at him.

"Sir would you mind helping me change her?" (Maan happily nodded) "Okay, we will start with her diaper. I will tell you how to change her diaper. Its quiet easy." 

She puts some gloves on before placing her hands though the holes. She carefully takes out the diaper showing Maan how to do each step. Maan watches it carefully, nodding his head every now and than. She takes out the diaper taking it out of the incubator.  Since the incubator couldn't be opened without risking the life of his baby. The doctors and nurses had to be very carefully to take through the holes provided on the side. 

"Now, why don't you wipe her down slowly and place a new diaper in."

"umm okay what do I do first"

"You hold her legs up a little so that you can wipe her from bottom up" (Maan does what he was instructed to do. Aanamika was already moving around slowly opening her eyes. Maan smiles) "okay no place the new diaper underneath her, while still holding her legs up a little. After you do, tie the diaper" (Maan was happy that his first attempt was great, after all MSK can do anything. right?)

Maan steps back after doing the diaper and watches the nurse as she changes her tubes into a new one to prevent any infections. She looks at Maan after she was done. 

"I will tell the doctor to check on her in a little while"

"hmm okay. umm when will I be able to hold her?"

"I can't really say but from the looks of it she is doing a lot better. Maybe soon we will be able to take her out of the incubator."

"Hmm okay thanks"

Maan stands near the baby again. "You here that soon you will be better and I can finally hold you."

Note:
Okay so I did not kill the baby. How could I?LOL

Also, PM's! I will send PM's ONCE a month! I have a lot of people on my list and ummm yeah it takes time. Since I am very busy nowadays I won't be able to pm each time I update. So umm yeah. ONCE A MONTH!Embarrassed

BTW its snowing here!!!! Yay!!!!LOL

The following 226 member(s) liked the above post:

yash_bdmani3897dpurvainlwgeetSShah786geeta1803shanmannehavashimishimtanishasingh3simmi11gayathripriyankapubasuCandy_jsSarah08naanavan13divyeshGURTI143manupavanVidhushiGuptacanonshah-jahanKMB-MSKnikitaagarwal06Tum_maaneet006Aaisha4mariam.ahmed197littlerenu16POULOMI226977500Enigma78kavitamundharamaaneet_manicdipamansravanthi93JaneRochesterAISHAJSsarah_zaishaaparnapoduriReahRajaisha_19989290860623Acharya10sonika1974divyaraghanijooooooooooooooasmi123television9ammyicycoolPaingel5armadbhakbhartifanDarkangel_MoMosaswati_2008GemmwiskhanlakshmisalvadiLov26srikantharajaSaffronOrangekalpana_spnpriyankadwivedinehaagarwalvanaum91snemaanbhawna02PoonamToooooomons_mbrizwanaqgeetaprostprincesssarahSmartangelqueenbee001annbellshruthiruchsrumana88kainturakirannadia-arshadpingu-tinguimli95ahsaaspyarkaylaraibapril12Makpieits_medoll9leena63kavya.sravyaneha512LadyArwen-eiya-Hina.khanxxxCuteTommyssshhcutemishtikeerthi90sumaiyariyazaidi98mansi.tripathiNH1971shabnam22muskaan...cyum321puthAnu_R111priyankareena32shinseen$ara_$hachimaria_awanjssooddreamymishti88krndrgurudrishtiShimmerrlove4allAmbibambyGudiyalovesguru286pearlns.1anjalisen85hari21preetymaaneetpayal.gupta177SophroniaElienoreMGKamliKudirandhir_ki_doll...RIDDHIMA...lg001mehak173Dei_Gratiasnehapriyapriya_ya1408COLOGYzariya12316anyaa.gurtivalli30Cherishhangel-ki-shonamusic_girl-Mitu-TeamMcSwarekritzy09meettumaaneet5jayshu17paponeconharshithaaaaaaarupzloveunehakapoor7kiran_ratiNiharika.Nairhad2buZohamaaneetmanikkaalicia212idunnosonu4everajennshruthiRpreeti.1blueopalambbihakrati5happydays30Krishnaluv94sanu3108Ash1991maanmeet1meena..Shalvepreethiasona-rairsroopali--Ratna--HansaNhinal_maaneetdivareenaejaz_loversweet scorpionamita25CrazzyBusy-Priti11-shalini_smaaniqrat_areebMagical-Wingsvandy28gill123kabslockslove2_soma-padmarao-keenu_kkzaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapesdlife19Remya_PillaiAsmi13TyroSecretSapphireangeldream14CuteStrawberry_SharmeenLuvsGClehrsanum23Jeevana.taahir004Loquacious_Aashtamanna1391vrinda22Madhuri53dumaskhwaishfanmysteriousmilli--Zehnaseeb--abinash079spvdKrishna_SouravDonnaatabby999Infinity.singh24

Go to top