Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Captured Love (6)-Thread 7 link below!!!! (Page 20)

Anu_R IF-Dazzler
Anu_R
Anu_R

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Nice teaser
waiting for update

happydays30 IF-Rockerz
happydays30
happydays30

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
nice teaser
ammu5 IF-Sizzlerz
ammu5
ammu5

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
congo. loved da teaser
vrinda22 IF-Stunnerz
vrinda22
vrinda22

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
nice trailor..waiting 4 main part
krndr IF-Dazzler
krndr
krndr

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
oh oh
after giving such a trailer an awesome trailer
you expect us poor little creatures to wait till tomorrow
mrs.msk IF-Rockerz
mrs.msk
mrs.msk

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Chapter 48

Maan sat in his office looking at the baby picture. Yes, its true he wanted to have a boy but he forgot everything when he saw the baby on the monitor..he forgot his past, he forgot his desires, his dreams everything...at that moment all that mattered to him was the baby. Now more then ever he wants to hold that baby in his arms and protect. He wants to be there when she is born, he wants to to be there when she speaks or walks, when she grows up, when she gets married...(he smiles..)

Everyone was sitting at the dining table eating breakfast, minus Yash and Meera. After staying with Geet for a month, they had decided to go back to UK knowing she is safe now with her family members.  Everyone in the household was very happy finding out Geet is going to have a baby girl especially Dadima. She decided to throw a party in celebration of the soon-to-be new member of the family. 

Geet sat there just smiling for the sake of everyone but deep down she didn't like this..she felt something was missing...her eyes kept darting out toward the entrance as if she was expecting someone, maybe him. Dadima kept close eyes on Geet ever since Maan left the mansion, she knew that Geet was missing Maan. She knew Maan has changed a lot over the past three months. The anger and hatred was no longer visible in his eyes instead it was lonesome and desire to be loved. She was more than happy to see that side of him but also sad knowing she can't console him either. She wanted him to learn what Geet is to him on his own and his feelings for her. 

Dadima looks at Vicky who was so quiet now, he was not the same Vicky like before..he was like Maan when he was little. She didn't want the history to repeat again she hoped it would it here...

"Please God do something to reform Vicky. He is a kid who doesn't deserve this. Please this anger already consumed my other grandson, Maan, I don't think I would be able to see my other grandson following the same path. " Mohindar touches Dadima to bring her out of her thoughts...

Mohindar: Savitri Devi ji you didn't touch your food at all

Dadima (looks at Geet, who also did not eat either) how can I eat when someone here is not either either.

Geet (looks down at her plate realizing who Dadima was referring too) woh Dadima I am not hungry

Dadima: beta you are not alone anymore..you have to think about your kid now

Mohindar: Yes, beta. Dadima is right. You cannot starve yourself...come eat...(Geet looks at both of them nodding her head...she takes a spoonful of rice and daal..she drops the spoon just as she was about to put in her mouth. Her eyes only focused at the door. Dadima and Mohindar also look toward the direction...)

Maan stood there smiling as the servants carried his bags upstaris to his old room. Dadima gets up angry and happy (from inside) to finally see Maan come back but she didn't care about her happiness. She knew that Geet would not like one bit of Maan staying here and for her happiness Dadima was willing to sacrifice her own grandson. Vicky looks at the situation in front of him quietly.

Mohindar: What are you doing back here? Why are they taking your stuff up stairs?

Maan looks at him with anger, after all these days both of them still can't get along with one another. Maan was angry at him for leaving Geet alone when she was little, even though Geet doesn't hold any grudge against her father, Maan still does; its something he can't get over.  

Mohindar never liked Maan because of all the torture and humilation he put Geet and him through. Not one day passes by where these two men don't taunt each other. Clearly it was going to take more than a miracle to bring them close.

Dadima: What are you doing now Maan?

Maan (comes and sits at the dining table ignoring both of their presence. He sees Geet's plate which was untouched) What is this Geet, you are not eating well? And I thought everyone over here was suppose to take care of you? (he looks at Dadima and Mohindar with accusation) 

Dadima (marches up to him) What are you doing here? Answer our questions first.

Maan: You know Dadima when women is pregnant she is suppose to eat three times more food? (he looks at Geet who looks away) but I don't think that is the case here

Mohindar: Stop all this nonsense and come to the point. Leave this house.

Maan (sighs) I live here remember? I decided to come back since its so important for father to be near soon-to-be mother

Dadima: You don't live here...we kicked you out

Maan: Dadima (he laughs as he places both of his hands on her shoulders) I left on my own no one can kick me out unless I gave them permission to do so. Just like I left I am coming back.

Mohindar: You

Maan (raises his hand silencing him) I am tired...I am going upstairs to rest (he looks at Vicky) Vicky

Vicky : Yes (he says without making any eye contact) 

Maan: Come up stairs. I have something to tell you. 

Geet (steps in between Maan and Vicky) He will NOT go anywhere alone with you!

Maan (smirks) okay very well...you come along too..(he holds her hand gently bringing her upstairs with him while Vicky silently follows them) 

Mohindar looks at Dadima: How could you let him come back like that?

Dadima (looks at him) had no other option lets see what he is up to now...(both look at the three of them disappear behind the study room door)

Maan grazes Geet's hand before letting it go. Geet looks at him shocked holding her hand still feeling his touch lingering over her skin. Maan sat down on his chair pretending as if nothing happened. Vicky stood behind Geet quietly not knowing what to expect.

Maan: Vicky your school is going to begin soon..you know that?

Geet: what is your point Maan? You want to send him back to the boarding school? (Vicky hugs her tight...Geet bends down consoling him as he cries)

Vicky: I don't want to go..I have been a good boy...I didn't do anything bad this time

Geet (wipes his tears..) I am here..don't worry I won't let him send you this time...This time I mean it Vicky you can trust me...(she looks at him with anger) Maan you are NOT sending him anywhere

Maan (gets up walking towards them...he looks at Vicky slowly bringing him towards him...) If you don't want to go to boarding school then fine...you can attend public school here in town..(Both looks at him shocked) your Geet didi convinced me...(Geet roles her eyes) why don't you play...(Vicky runs out of the room happy..Geet was also about to leave when Maan hugged her from behind...Geet stood there not knowing what to do or how to react)

"What are you doing?"

"touching you..." (he sniffs her hair) "I missed the smell of your hair, your touch, your hatred expressions but (he kisses her chest) in your heart, I know how much you enjoy my touch..how much you longed for me to be near you..."

"that's not true..." (she closes her eyes when she felt his lips on her neck gently sucking on her skin..she gasps when she felt him gently biting her neck)

Maan smirks "Its not? Then you don't stay up all night looking around for me? longing for me?"

She looks at him shocked..."How did he know?"

Maan makes her turn around looking straight into her eyes..."What did you think I would really leave you alone?" (he laughs) "What did you think of me as? I am the king...and apparently...(he kisses her just above her chest) king of your heart as well...

Geet (Tried to pull out of his hold but was unsuccessful) let go of me...

Maan: I didn't hold your hand to let you go Geet...come with me...(he picks her up ignoring her struggling as he carried her down the stairs toward the outhouse)

Precap: Why did you bring me here? 

"To show you what I meant..." Geet looks at everything in shock...

Note:
Guys am in a hurry but I did manage to give you an update as I had promised...Kiddo will reply to your comment tomorrow...

The following 238 member(s) liked the above post:

vydehianukutty82dpurvainlwgeetSShah786geeta1803shanmanfarha451288nehavashionly4mailsmaaneet25abhi2503khan_azmamishimtanishasingh3simmi11gayathripriyankLilMissPerfectapubasuCandy_jsSarah08urs_anamikaGURTI143canonKMB-MSKnikitaagarwal06Tum_maaneet006littlerenu16POULOMI22Aaisha4Enigma78cutesrijumkd.70JaneRochesteraisha_1998AISHAJSsarah_zaishaReahRajsruthi8divyaraghani9290860623thea_angelysonika1974monica9febasmi1235armadPaingeltelevision9ammyicycoolwiskhanDarkangel_MoMoGemmsaswati_2008sadavirkbhakbhartifankalpana_spnthendral_111SaffronOrangeooooooseductivepurplemons_mbPoonamTanaum91tobblerturbokhansangelrichu26mamatha.Nihsonsk_75bhawna02Shilalipigeetapnehaagarwalvpreet.harmanpriyankadwivediprincesssarahrostMONIJA78annbellrumana88cutestarzshruthiruchsAameranat10nadia-arshadVidhi24imli95sneharjun92Anny90april12doll9prabha75mounacutykavya.sravyaMakpieits_meneha512neel11sumaiyariyakeerthi90mansi.tripathiambili123cutemishtissshhHina.khanxxxCuteTommyam_sweet_pari-eiya-NazmaaLadyArwencherieLovershabnam22esheenaKartikan91Oblivion007asmanikareena32$ara_$hachii rok111priyankiran99pushpiamita5puthAnu_Rcyum321ruhakhananjalisen85286pearlAmbibambyshristi1Annu8193jssoodkrndrlove4allShimmerr123mitulpreetymaaneetinsight555Eza_analystanmirzarandhir_ki_doll...RIDDHIMA...payal.gupta177ElienoreMGkshubhangipriya_ya1408snehapriyavalli30COLOGYangel-ki-shonaHeytzMaaneet-Mitu-had2budeepali1022awesomepoojameettuTinkerBellaSONU_29jayshu17lazy-sleepernehakapoor7Niharika.Nairharshithaaaaaaahappydays30Krishnaluv94rupzloveuRaDMG25ritzy09paponeconsanu3108ambbihapreeti.1blueopalshruthiRkomlikaalicia212sonu4everAlamelusmallvillenihatriajennanjucool-afsha-namita25mandymoresweet scorpioshalini_sCrazzyBusydivareenaejaz_lovert_areebhinal_maaneetrani-luckisona-rai--Ratna--Ash1991maanmeet1meena..ShalvePristineSoulsdlife19ammu5TyroRemya_Pillaihoneygrapezaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiamandy15seemamaryLittle_Mermaid.kabslocksAsmi13Magical-Wingslove2_somaSecretSapphireangeldream14_SharmeenLuvsGCLILY111144sanghita0000sanum23-lakshmi-taahir004JeevanaPMadhuri53tamanna1391abinash079Loquacious_Aash--Zehnaseeb---BlushaLicious-mysteriousmillikhwaishfanspvdDownhilltabby999Infinity.Donnaa

anonymous4 Senior Member
anonymous4
anonymous4

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Cool update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsur

JeevanaP IF-Stunnerz
JeevanaP
JeevanaP

Posted: 12 September 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
awesome update simi...