Posted: 11 years ago
congratulation for new thread
 awesome update
loving it
waiting for more
paponecon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
maan is changing bt geet still hates him...when maan will realize his lv for geet...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
suoerb update

waiting
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol!!!! You are giving Live update then we'll give you Live comment and This is first time in FF history😆

Wow!!! Three month has passed and unknowiling both are feeling somthing for each and dis is against their own will and usual self...

I think Maan has brought little change on Vicky's behaviour and waiting to read further imporvement in him...

OMG!!! I'm loving Maan's soft side but Maan babu Geet ko manane ke abhi aapko bohot kuch karna hai...

Now dis is the ab tak ka x-ray of your live updateEdited by GurtiArti - 11 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
It was a very nice chp.So three months have passed.I suppose the good thing is that Geet and the baby are fine and that Vicky is slowly getting closer to Maan which means that maybe Maan has started to show some affection to Vicky.Looking forward to reading more😊
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys!

More added in blue color font😳😳
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: GurtiArti

Lol!!!! You are giving Live update then we'll give you Live comment and This is first time in FF history😆

Wow!!! Three month has passed and unknowiling both are feeling somthing for each and dis is against their own will and usual self...

I think Maan has brought little change on Vicky's behaviour and waiting to read further imporvement in him...

Now dis is the ab tak ka x-ray of your live update

ghahah okay!
I know nvr did live update before but I thought better givesy ou guys something b4 u all kill me ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
i added more part in blue color😳
lehr thumbnail
congrats for the new thread dear. waiting for update.
krndr thumbnail
yipppeee more to come me waiting eagerly for it
Shimmerr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

congrats on new thread