India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

jay veru

nuut IF-Rockerz
nuut
nuut

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

muzambil has joined back as new director and has brought back the trp of the shows see i told u that 

by the way i find muzambil and sameer sir jodi as jay - veru ki jodi they together rock and set the screen on fire Wink

muzambil knows how to use sameer sir's talent and command over expressionSmile  , he knows how to utilise sameers sir's good looksEmbarrassed well 

also he knows how to maintain screen space balance in both kunal and siddhi track 

thank u for bringing back muzambil and parichay back on track Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312ashuSsan_bsp020Rajash

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I am sure you would have made this post after taking into consideration other factors like progressing story line, increased focus on the leads, less prominence of vamp and most importantly the leads meeting yet again after almost a decade!Well you must have, after all its kinda hard to miss!WinkBig smile

And last time I checked the crew in addition to the director also includes some other people  like for instance creatives, writers , dialogues writers, screenplay writers, editors etc etc!Wink 

Edited by chitsss - 05 September 2012 at 7:21am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--AiSha--d.padminiSilamburainbowgirl-Hima-stuti123jay_bpm

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 8:43am | IP Logged

by the way i find muzambil and sameer sir jodi as jay - veru ki jodi they together rock and set the screen on fire Wink

muzambil knows how to use sameer sir's talent and command over expressionSmile , he knows how to utilise sameers sir's good looksEmbarrassed well

You gotta be kidding me buddy...
Some clarificatons required
1) Muzambi and Sameer Jodi set the screen on fire.????
You mean, it was not Siddhi and Kunal? Kunal was actually massaging Muzambil's sprained ankle in that scene which the whole world is talking about! That was not siddhi? Well I 'll be damned.! I was duped into thinking the couple was Siddhi and Kunal. The trps rose becoz of the sizzling chemistry of Muzambil and Sameer! Really? Seriously? Honestly?
2) How to utilize Sameer's good looks
Seriously , you mean the show sucked before becoz the previous directors did not use Sameer as he was looking like Frankestein?
By the way, I am just curious what has Sameer good looks got to do with director using it wisely?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Samaira32cooldipikaparadigmd.padmini-Hima-KarthiN90SV_20-Rojaa-jay_bpm

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

by the way i find muzambil and sameer sir jodi as jay - veru ki jodi they together rock and set the screen on fire Wink

muzambil knows how to use sameer sir's talent and command over expressionSmile , he knows how to utilise sameers sir's good looksEmbarrassed well

You gotta be kidding me buddy...
Some clarificatons required
1) Muzambi and Sameer Jodi set the screen on fire.????
You mean, it was not Siddhi and Kunal? Kunal was actually massaging Muzambil's sprained ankle in that scene which the whole world is talking about! That was not siddhi? Well I 'll be damned.! I was duped into thinking the couple was Siddhi and Kunal. The trps rose becoz of the sizzling chemistry of Muzambil and Sameer! Really? Seriously? Honestly?
2) How to utilize Sameer's good looks
Seriously , you mean the show sucked before becoz the previous directors did not use Sameer as he was looking like Frankestein?
By the way, I am just curious what has Sameer good looks got to do with director using it wisely?

@bold ClapClap  .. even I was under impression that the TRPs rose because of SINAL coming face to face and the awesome performance they gave in that particular scene ..and not forget minimum screen presence of the witch and clown family..
thanks for  clearing my misconception ..
Sameer sir and Keerti are such wonderful actors that you have to give them good script and dialogues .. they will do wonders .. who ever the director might be..
 as far as look no doubt Sameer sir is too hot and handsome , if it was only the looks which mattered or brought TRPs then the TRPS would never gone to 1.8 pre leap .. when he was in focus.. the story and SINAL awesome chemistry , their acting and performance is the reason for  TRPs.. not the director and Sameer sir jodi ...   

Edited by d.padmini - 05 September 2012 at 9:36am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikaSilambuSV_20-Hima-jay_bpm

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged

Oh i just loged  in to the forum , what did i see ? 

Originally posted by nuut

he knows how to utilise sameers sir's good looksEmbarrassed well 

also he knows how to maintain screen space balance in both kunal and siddhi track 

@ blue since when the director take control of the actor's looks ? isn't it the makeup artist's work ? 

maintain screen balance in both kunal and sidhi's track? i didn't get your point Confusedsince when sinal has become sidhi and kunal? whats the meaning of balance in kunal and sidhi track ? balance between whatConfused

Any ways its always good to see such fun topics being created so that we members who are frustrated with sinal separation can cheer up  , good one Clappositivity Thumbs Up

Edited by roshani45 - 05 September 2012 at 9:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cooldipikad.padminiSilambu-Hima-

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index