nuut thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

muzambil has joined back as new director and has brought back the trp of the shows see i told u that 

by the way i find muzambil and sameer sir jodi as jay - veru ki jodi they together rock and set the screen on fire πŸ˜‰

muzambil knows how to use sameer sir's talent and command over expression😊  , he knows how to utilise sameers sir's good looks😳 well 

also he knows how to maintain screen space balance in both kunal and siddhi track 

thank u for bringing back muzambil and parichay back on track πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am sure you would have made this post after taking into consideration other factors like progressing story line, increased focus on the leads, less prominence of vamp and most importantly the leads meeting yet again after almost a decade!Well you must have, after all its kinda hard to miss!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

And last time I checked the crew in addition to the director also includes some other people  like for instance creatives, writers , dialogues writers, screenplay writers, editors etc etc!πŸ˜‰ 

Edited by chitsss - 11 years ago
Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

by the way i find muzambil and sameer sir jodi as jay - veru ki jodi they together rock and set the screen on fire πŸ˜‰

muzambil knows how to use sameer sir's talent and command over expression😊 , he knows how to utilise sameers sir's good looks😳 well

You gotta be kidding me buddy...
Some clarificatons required
1) Muzambi and Sameer Jodi set the screen on fire.????
You mean, it was not Siddhi and Kunal? Kunal was actually massaging Muzambil's sprained ankle in that scene which the whole world is talking about! That was not siddhi? Well I 'll be damned.! I was duped into thinking the couple was Siddhi and Kunal. The trps rose becoz of the sizzling chemistry of Muzambil and Sameer! Really? Seriously? Honestly?
2) How to utilize Sameer's good looks
Seriously , you mean the show sucked before becoz the previous directors did not use Sameer as he was looking like Frankestein?
By the way, I am just curious what has Sameer good looks got to do with director using it wisely?
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silambu

by the way i find muzambil and sameer sir jodi as jay - veru ki jodi they together rock and set the screen on fire πŸ˜‰

muzambil knows how to use sameer sir's talent and command over expression😊 , he knows how to utilise sameers sir's good looks😳 well

You gotta be kidding me buddy...
Some clarificatons required
1) Muzambi and Sameer Jodi set the screen on fire.????
You mean, it was not Siddhi and Kunal? Kunal was actually massaging Muzambil's sprained ankle in that scene which the whole world is talking about! That was not siddhi? Well I 'll be damned.! I was duped into thinking the couple was Siddhi and Kunal. The trps rose becoz of the sizzling chemistry of Muzambil and Sameer! Really? Seriously? Honestly?
2) How to utilize Sameer's good looks
Seriously , you mean the show sucked before becoz the previous directors did not use Sameer as he was looking like Frankestein?
By the way, I am just curious what has Sameer good looks got to do with director using it wisely?

@bold πŸ‘πŸ‘  .. even I was under impression that the TRPs rose because of SINAL coming face to face and the awesome performance they gave in that particular scene ..and not forget minimum screen presence of the witch and clown family..
thanks for  clearing my misconception ..
Sameer sir and Keerti are such wonderful actors that you have to give them good script and dialogues .. they will do wonders .. who ever the director might be..
 as far as look no doubt Sameer sir is too hot and handsome , if it was only the looks which mattered or brought TRPs then the TRPS would never gone to 1.8 pre leap .. when he was in focus.. the story and SINAL awesome chemistry , their acting and performance is the reason for  TRPs.. not the director and Sameer sir jodi ...   

Edited by d.padmini - 11 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Oh i just loged  in to the forum , what did i see ? 

Originally posted by: nuut

he knows how to utilise sameers sir's good looks😳 well 

also he knows how to maintain screen space balance in both kunal and siddhi track 

@ blue since when the director take control of the actor's looks ? isn't it the makeup artist's work ? 

maintain screen balance in both kunal and sidhi's track? i didn't get your point πŸ˜•since when sinal has become sidhi and kunal? whats the meaning of balance in kunal and sidhi track ? balance between whatπŸ˜•? 

Any ways its always good to see such fun topics being created so that we members who are frustrated with sinal separation can cheer up  , good one πŸ‘positivity πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by roshani45 - 11 years ago